The skin is the largest organ in the body that is vulnerable to the various problem due to lack of proper care. There are a variety of skin problems that vary greatly in symptoms and severity. Let’s discuss the leading skin concerns. This blog post explains some notable skin diseases and disorders.
If you to avoid major skin problems, this topic is for you.
What Causes Skin Disorders/Disease?
There are many reasons that contribute to skin disorders. Infection is one of the leading causes of skin diseases. Some of the diseases occur due to diet or lifestyle habits. Here are the leading causes:
- Genetic factors
- Allergens or irritants
- Skin microorganisms
- Fungus and parasites
- Weak immune system
Notable Skin Disease and Disorders
Here are some notable skin concerns:
- Acne: It is a common skin abnormality that has different types.
- Hives: This skin problem causes itching, burning or stinging sensation. Their size varies from person to person.
- Moles: They can be of black or brown color and can appear on any part of the body.
- Warts: Warts normally appear on hands and fingers but can also occur in any other body area.
- Eczema: These inflamed, red, dry, and itchy skin problems are non-contagious in general.
- Rosacea: This disorder refers to the tendency of nose, chin, forehead, and cheeks to turn red easily.
- Psoriasis: Patches of red and thick skin (coupled with white or silvery scales) is known as psoriasis.
- Athlete’s Foot: This fungal infection causes the feet skin to peel, itch, burn, or turn red. It is often similar to sores and blisters.
- Pityriasis Rosea: Normally, it refers to a pink and scaly patch with a raised border. It looks like a rash and is harmless for the most part.
How to Treat Skin Abnormalities?
Our skin specialists use innovative and unique skin treatments to fix various skin problems. At Euromed Clinic Dubai, our main goal is to recommend treatments that do not cost much and fix the problem quickly. The qualified and experienced dermatologists that work with us enjoy a high success rate for all skin treatments.
Curing Skin Problems Effectively
You have read about common skin problems. In case you also have a skin concern, one of our skin specialists will examine it and suggest the right solution. If you want to learn more about this topic, feel free to contact us anytime. Our specialists are always ready to answer your questions.
Fill our online form or dial our phone number to schedule a consultation session with one of our experts.