An increasing number of people now suffer from hair thinning, balding, or hair loss in the UAE. People living in Dubai often complain that they are struggling with chronic hair loss. Why do people experience hair loss in Dubai? Is there anything wrong with Dubai water? Here are the actual reasons and options for hair loss treatment in Dubai. Continue reading to learn more.
Hair Thinning and Hair Loss
It is not just the case with the UAE, hair loss or hair thinning problems exist all over the world. It has been found that the problem increases more rapidly in the UAE. Each day, a number of hairs fall out and new hair grows on the head. Losing less than 100 hair strands per day is normal; while losing more than 100 hair strands points towards a severe issue.
When a person starts losing more hair than that person is growing, the hair thinning starts. Such kind of conditions leads to baldness. There are a variety of reasons for abnormal hair loss and it is possible to stop it. Here are some common reasons for abnormal hair loss.
Reasons for Hair Loss in Dubai
There can be different reasons for hair loss and a hair loss treatment in Dubai can help overcome the problem. Here are some notable reasons for hair loss in Dubai:
- Age: It is one of the main reasons for hair loss. As we age, our hair becomes week and start falling out abnormally.
- Stress: Taking too much stress can also cause hair loss. This can be any type of stress: work-related stress, social or peer pressure, etc.
- Hormonal Imbalance: Many changes occur due to hormonal imbalance. One of the main change body go through due to hormonal imbalance is hair loss.
- Dramatic Weight Loss: If a person loses too much weight in a short period of time, the loss of a significant number of hairs can also take place.
- Iron deficiency/Anemia: The body needs a particular amount of iron to perform different functions. The lack of the required amount of iron can cause hair loss.
- Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism: The thyroid disease is common in men and women all over the world. The body suffers due to a decrease in thyroid hormone levels.
The reasons for hair loss in Dubai are almost the same as other parts of the world.
How to Cure Hair Loss?
The hair care experts have different ways to address different hair loss problems. At Euromed Clinic Center Dubai, our dermatologists are well versed with solving hair loss problem no matter what causes them. The cost of such treatments is reasonable and you get guaranteed results.
If you lose more than 100 hair strands per day, you must consider an effective and advanced hair loss treatment to avoid baldness. Please get in touch if you want to know how we solve a variety of hair thinning or hair loss problems.
Do you want to learn more about hair loss treatments? Book your appointment now!
Book an Appointment Now
If you are interested in the hair loss treatment in Dubai, one of the experts at Euromed Clinic Center Dubai can guide you. Get in touch with us now and get the answer to your questions. So call us or fill the short online form to book a consultation session with one of our hair care experts.