The world we live in is developing at a rapid pace. Every person needs to work on a tight schedule which affects their health drastically. The busier people become, the less time they have for their health. According to various studies, type 2 diabetes will be the leading cause of death by 2030. As the rate of obesity continues to rise, the number of diabetic patients is also increasing.
Considering the gravity of the matter, researchers are constantly finding new ways to control diabetes. Some medicines and treatment procedures have been introduced that can now effectively control and treat diabetes. Let’s learn about the best diabetes treatment and reversal program in detail.
Table of Contents
Symptoms of Diabetes:
Before we discuss the treatment options, you need to understand the disease a bit more in detail. Some common symptoms of diabetes are as follows:
- You feel thirsty most of the times
- Urine is produced in an abundant amount; hence you urinate more
- You feel hungry most of the times
- An increase in your daily fatigue level
- Vision gets blurry
- Hands and feet get numb a lot
- Body sores
- The body loses a lot of weight
Types of Diabetes :
There are generally two types of diabetes including:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes usually arises due to genetic mutation and is mainly diagnosed in childhood. Therefore, it is also referred to as juvenile diabetes.
Causes of Type 1 Diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes usually occurs when an external virus enters the body, and the body’s immune system starts attacking the insulin-producing beta cells present in the body. As a result, required insulin is not produced, and the sugar concentration in the body increases to an alarming limit. There is no authentic approach to avoid type 1 diabetes.
Regular blood tests should be carried out to ensure normal blood glucose levels, and a special diet plan must be followed as proposed by the doctor.
Type 2 Diabetes:
The bodies of type 2 diabetic patients can produce insulin, but they cannot use the produced insulin properly. Type 2 diabetes is a dangerous disease that can lead to many other health conditions if not managed properly. It includes kidney diseases, permanent blindness, leg and foot amputations, nerve damage, and death.
Type 2 diabetes is preventable and can be controlled by medications or a healthy life plan. With diet and lifestyle changes, you can significantly reduce your chances of getting type 2 diabetes. Many health clinics and private medical programs such as the Diabetes Reversal Program are now successfully treating diabetes.
Causes of Type 2 Diabetes:
The risk of having type 2 diabetes rises tremendously if a person is not physically active and is overweight or obese. Moreover, extra weight also causes insulin resistance which leads to high blood pressure and high cholesterol. The fat’s location in the body is important in this regard. If a person has extra abdomen fat, the effectiveness of insulin will get affected. Apart from type 2 diabetes, the abdomen fat is also linked to blood and heart vessel diseases.
What are the Treatments for Diabetes?
- Diabetes is a dreadful disease that cannot be controlled on our own. You need proper medical attention and support for diabetes treatment. The diabetic patient often requires the help of a nutritionist, an eye doctor, and a diabetes specialist (called an endocrinologist) for treatment. Some of the major ways to treat diabetes include:
- Keep an eye on the blood sugar level at all times.
- Be cautious about what you eat and when you eat. It helps minimize or avoid the changing blood sugar levels, which can require quick changes in medication dosages, especially insulin.
- A person with Type 1 diabetes can lead a normal life if they eat healthy food, exercise, and take insulin regularly. The diabetes reversal program in Dubai provides complete eating plans to the patients.
- People with Type 2 diabetes should regularly test their blood glucose, eat healthily, and be physically active. Insulin or oral medication is also needed in some cases to control blood glucose levels.
- It is necessary to calculate the cholesterol and blood pressure levels regularly because the risk of cardiovascular disease is higher for a diabetic person.
- Smoking cigarettes is not a good habit for a diabetic patient as it has severe effects on cardiovascular health.
- Type 1 diabetes patients can easily control this disease by taking insulin injections. These injections are easy to administer, and the patients can help themselves.
- Recent research has revealed that Verapamil, an old drug for blood pressure, is also helpful for diabetes patients.
- The research regarding the use of implantable devices to manage type 1 diabetes is also in the process.
- Going vegan can reverse and control type 2 diabetes.
Diabetes is a widespread disease nowadays and can be easily reversed by taking preventive measures. All we need is a controlled diet, a healthy lifestyle, and some time from our busy schedules for our health. If you are diagnosed with diabetes or have any of the above symptoms, feel free to visit Euromed Clinic Center. We have board-certified doctors who would listen to your concerns and help you out with a lot of compassion. All you need to do is book an appointment, and we will get back to you. Remember, diabetes can be prevented with some simple precautions.