Best Treatment to Cure Diabetes Permanently?
The world we live in is developing with rapid pace. Everybody needs to work on a tight schedule which effects their health drastically. The busier people become the less time they have for their health. Diabetes, and more precisely type 2, will be the leading cause of death by 2030. As the rate of obesity continues to raise the number of diagnoses will increase at a fast pace. Diabetes is the leading disease which takes many lives on a daily basis all over the world. Diabetes doesn’t leave you for a great span of time and causes high blood sugar levels. Some medicines and treatment procedures can now cure diabetes permanently.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
Some Symptoms of diabetes are as follows:
- You feel thirsty most of the times
- Urine is produced in an abundant amount hence you urinate more
- You feel hungry most of the times
- An increase in your daily fatigue level
- Vision gets blurry
- Hands and feet get numb a lot
- Body soars a lot
- Body loses a lot of weight
There are generally two types of diabetes
Type 1 diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes usually arises due to genetic mutation. Mostly diagnosed in childhood type1 occurs when the body mistakenly attacks the beta cells of the pancreas, making it impossible for them to produce the insulin necessary to use sugars. Sufficient insulin is not produced in the body
Insulin is on the other hand a chemical produced by the body to control the amount of glucose.
Causes of type 1 Diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes usually occurs when an external virus enters into the body and the body’s own immune system starts destroying the insulin making cells present in the human body. We do not have an authentic approach to avoid type 1 diabetes. In most cases, it is diagnosed in the adolescent or childhood.
The beta cells present in the body don not produce the required insulin and the sugar concentration in the body increases to an alarming limit. The type 2 diabetes more common than the type 1 diabetes. Regular blood tests should be carried out to ensure normal blood glucose level and by following a special diet plan as one proposed by cure diabetes program Dubai.
Type 2 diabetes:
The bodies of with type 2 diabetic patients can produce insulin, but the body is not able to use the produced insulin. Type 2 diabetes is a dangerous disease that can lead to many other health conditions if not managed properly. It includes kidney diseases, permanent blindness, leg and foot amputations, nerve damage, and even death. Type 2 diabetes is a completely preventable and can be permanently cured by medication or healthy life plan. With diet and lifestyle changes, you can greatly reduce your chances of getting the disease or can even cure diabetes permanently if you’ve already been diagnosed.
Many health clinics, private medical programs such as Cure Diabetes Program Dubai have now successfully cured diabetes.
Causes of type 2 Diabetes:
Risk of developing type 2 diabetes are increased tremendously if a person is not physically active and is overweight or obese. Extra weight sometimes causes less insulin production and effectiveness in controlling blood sugar and is common in people with type 2 diabetes. The fat’s location in the body is important in this regard. If a person has extra abdomen fat, the effectiveness of insulin will get affected. The abdomen fat is also linked to type 2 diabetes, and blood & heart vessel disease.
What Are the Treatments for Diabetes?
- Diabetes is an alarming disease which is not controllable by our own self we need medical attention and support for this matter.
- The diabetes patient often needs the help of a nutritionist, foot doctor, eye doctor, and a diabetes specialist (called an endocrinologist).
- Keeping an eye on the blood sugar level is a must at all times.
- By paying close attention to what and when to eat, you can minimize or avoid the changing blood sugar levels, which can require quick changes in medication dosages, especially insulin.
- A person with Type 1 diabetes can lead a normal life if they eat healthy food, regularly exercise and take insulin regularly. Cure diabetes program Dubai provides complete eating plans for their patients
- The people with Type 2 diabetes should regularly test their blood glucose, eat healthily, and be physically active. To control blood glucose levels, the insulin or oral medication is also needed in some cases.
- It is necessary to calculate the cholesterol and blood pressure levels regularly because the risk of cardiovascular disease is higher for a diabetic.
- Smoking cigarettes is not a good habit for a diabetic as it has serious effects on cardiovascular health.
- The Type 1 diabetes patients can easily control this disease by taking insulin injections. These injections are easy to administer and the patients can administer themselves.
- A recent research study has revealed that Verapamil, an old drug for blood pressure, can be helpful for diabetes patients.
- There has also been research into the use of implantable devices to manage type 1 diabetes.
- Going vegan could prevent type two and cure diabetes permanently.
Diabetes is a very common disease now a days and can be easily prevented by taking a little precaution. All we need is a controlled diet and healthy life style and a little time from our busy schedule to give to our own health. Even if you are diagnosed with diabetes or have any of the above mentioned symptoms feel free to contact our professionals would be at your service for free consultation. All you need to do is book an appointment and we will get back to you. Remember diabetes can be prevented just by simple precaution it’s never too late.