Heart disease refers to a variety of heart conditions that affect the heart. There are different types of heart disease that are considered chronic but can be reversed. You might believe that to be impossible but with the latest heart disease reversing program in Dubai, it is entirely achievable. Please continue reading to know more.
What is a Heart Disease?
Heart disease refers to a variety of heart conditions that affect the heart. A heart disease can be controlled by diet and exercise. With medical innovations, it has now become possible not to just stop it, but to actually reverse it. All you need is to consider our heart disease reversing program in Dubai.
Types of Heart Disease
There are many types of heart disease and such conditions are considered chronic, including:
- Heart failure
- Pulmonary stenosis
- Mitral regurgitation
- Mitral valve prolapse
- Myocardial infarction
- Coronary artery disease
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Congenital heart disease
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
Can You Reverse Heart Disease?
Yes, you can! As mentioned above, exercising regularly, and switching to a specific diet plan can help a lot in managing a heart disease. Some breakthrough studies in preventive medicine have elaborated how it is possible to reverse heart disease by making simple changes to lifestyle and
In an interview with WebMD, Dr. Dean Ornish said; “Our studies show that with significant lifestyle changes, blood flow to the heart and its ability to pump normally improve in less than a month, and the frequency of chest pains fell by 90% in that time.”
Our heart specialists have helped patients do the same. The team of experts at Euromed Clinic Dubai can help you make the changes you need to, to deliver a significant improvement in just a few months. People with blocked arteries can also benefit from our heart disease reversing program in Dubai.
The cooperation of the patient is crucial for the success of this program. No matter how experienced, the doctor can only advise – it is up to the patient to follow-through with the recommendations made to generate the reversal. In general, an expert administers the progress of the treatment by asking the follow the following and some more guidelines.
- No Cigarettes: Smoking cigarettes and inhaling the smoke of someone else’s cigarettes (secondhand smoke) is not good for a heart patient. The patient should completely avoid
both of these.
- Healthy Weight: Body weight is a great indicator of good health and it is even more beneficial for a heart patient. It should be regularly checked and any discrepancy should be discussed with the doctor.
- Specific Die Plan: People consider it the biggest change because most of us are used to eating unhealthy food that is the major cause of different heart conditions.
- Walk and Exercise: The more a person makes movements physically the better. That is why at least 30-minute walk per day is suggested by the doctors. It is beneficial if the person also performs exercises.
- Prescribed Medication: Doctors often prescribe medication to people with heart disease.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you want to learn more about our heart disease reversing program.
Book an Appointment Now
If you have heart disease or a heart condition, you may be interested in our heart disease reversing program in Dubai. So why not get in touch with our heart specialist to learn more about it? Book your appointment now by calling our number of filling the short online form.
You can also get in touch with us by opening our chat box.