Diabetes is a chronic disease that was used to be untreatable but not anymore. With the latest safe and effective techniques to reverse diabetes, our doctors ensure quick and smooth relief. There is an alarming number of diabetic patients in the UAE. Due to the availability of the latest techniques, people are now overcoming it. Here is how to reverse it.
Please continue reading to know how diabetes can be reversed naturally.
Major Health Risks Posed by Diabetes
According to World Health Organization2 statistics, the number of diabetes patients has increased to about 422 million in 2014. Moreover, diabetes directly caused an estimated 1.6 million deaths in 2016.
The statistics available with the International Diabetes Federation3 suggest that diabetes prevails in whopping 15.5% people in the UAE. The lifestyle of the local people is the main cause of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is one of the major causes of:
- Heart attacks
- Kidney failure
- Lower limb amputation
Is it Possible Reverse Diabetes Naturally?
It is true that diabetes was used to be an untreatable and chronic disease. Over time, doctors have been able to design treatment plans to reverse and eventually end diabetes. The following can be used to treat diabetes and avoid its consequences:
- Physical activity
- Regular screening
- Treatment for complications
How to Reverse Diabetes Naturally?
According to The Economist Intelligence Unit 20171, one in five adults in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries are living with diabetes. This percentage (20%) is much more than the global average. The type 2 diabetes is the largest type all over the world and MENA region has a large number of Type 2 diabetes who can benefit from our diabetes reversal techniques.
These new techniques can be tried by anyone looking forward to treating this problem, writes Khaleej Times4. At the Euromed Clinic Center, We use medical techniques and bariatric surgery to cure this life-threatening and chronic disease. If you want to know more about the following, please get in touch with us:
- Medical techniques
- Bariatric surgery
Notable Reasons to Cure Diabetes
As a chronic disease, diabetes poses various threats to the health. First of all, it is easy to control and treat diabetes to avoid many other health risks. Secondly, it has now become easy to reverse or treat it with great ease. If you are a diabetic patient, you can take simple steps to control and cure diabetes. While in the UAE, you can live a healthy life if you consider diabetes treatment in Dubai.
Reversing Diabetes Treatment in Dubai.
Due to awareness raised by government agencies and the Euromed Clinic Center Dubai, the situation is getting better day by day. As a family clinic, we have been and are treating a large number of diabetic patients in Dubai. The success rate is quite high and you should consider our unique diabetes treatments. Feel free to get in touch if you have questions.
Do not let diabetes harm you; book your appointment now and let’s cure diabetes!
Book an Appointment Now
Are you struggling with diabetes and want to get rid of it? No problem; the Euromed Clinic Center Dubai has got you covered. In the past, our experts have helped people with reversing diabetes easily and you can be the next success story.
Ask your question to one of our experts; book your appointment now by calling us or filling the short online form.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit 2017 (2017). GCC HEALTH 2.0: Tackling diabetes and obesity in an age of digital acceleration. Ernst & Young, No date. Accessed at: November 15, 2018, 10 am. https://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-tackling-diabetes-and-obesity-in-an-age-of-technological-acceleration/$FILE/ey-tackling-diabetes-and-obesity-in-an-age-of-technological-acceleration.pdf
- World Health Organization (2018). Diabetes: Key Facts. Published on: October 30, 2018. Accesses at: November 15, 2018, 10:30 am. http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/diabetes
- International Diabetes Federation. IDF MENA Members. No date. Accesses at: November 15, 2018, 10:450 am https://www.idf.org/our-network/regions-members/middle-east-and-north-africa/members/49-united-arab-emirates.html
- Khaleej Times (2017). A new therapy to control Type 2 diabetes. Published on: December 9, 2017. Accessed at: November 15, 2018, 10:15 am. https://www.khaleejtimes.com/news/uae-health/a-new-therapy-to-control-type-2-diabetes-uae-treatment