Becoming parents and starting a family is important for most of us. If a couple cannot give birth to a child, they feel stressed and incomplete, and this frustration can lead to major relationship problems. Luckily, there are options to treat infertility due to advancements in medical science.
Both men and women can experience infertility. Therefore, several types of fertility treatments are available for both males and females. This blog post primarily focuses on and discusses the types of fertility treatments in Dubai.
Table of Contents
Understanding Fertility Treatments
Some people believe that only females can be infertile, which is not true because men can also have fertility issues due to different reasons. Whether you are a male or a female, we have enlisted treatment options for both.
Fertility Treatments for Men:
- Antibiotics: The use of specific medication is often helpful for infertile men.
- Surgical Treatment: A surgery can be performed if infertility is caused due to a varicocele or a blockage in the vas deferens, tubes that carry sperm.
- Hormone Treatments: If hormonal imbalance is the cause, this option can be used.
- Medications & Counseling: A combination of counseling and medicines is a good option if ejaculation and erection problems are causing infertility.
Fertility Treatments for Women:
- Fertility Drugs & Hormones: This technique helps women restore their levels of hormones.
- Surgical Treatment: If a tissue (endometriosis) is blocking fertility, this procedure will remove that tissue.
Assisted Reproductive Technology:
Both females and males can take assisted reproductive technology (ART) to cure infertility. It has introduced the following fertility treatments:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF): It involves obtaining mature eggs from females and fertilizing them with sperms in a lab. As the eggs are fertilized, the embryo is moved into the uterus of the female.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): In this technique, countless healthy sperms are introduced into the uterus during the phase of ovulation.
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT): It involves removing eggs from the ovaries and placing them into the fallopian tubes with sperms. As a result, fertilization occurs in the uterus.
- Zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT): If a blockage in the fallopian tube is the cause of infertility, ZIFT is used. It is basically a combination of IVF and GIFT. The eggs are taken out of the ovaries and fertilized in-vitro. The zygote thus formed is placed into the fallopian tube with the help of laparoscopy.
From the above discussion, it is clear that fertility problems can be fixed using fertility treatments in Dubai. If you are interested in getting one, visit Euromed Clinic Center today for an expert consultation. Our gynecologists will guide you about all the types of available infertility treatment procedures. So, book your consultation session by calling us or filling our online form.