Understanding Breast Implants
Today, women face a variety of cosmetic problems related to their breasts. Through research and experiments, different breast enhancement techniques have been introduced to address aesthetic results. A breast implant procedure is a surgical treatment to enhance the shape and size of the breasts.Here, a procedure makes incisions to augment the appearance of the breasts followed by stitches. Such kind of surgical treatments are performed under local or general anesthesia. Hence there will be no pain and discomfort. The temporary side effects will gradually subside during the recovery period.
Reasons to Consider Breast Implants
When it comes to augmenting the size and shape of the breasts, the breast augmentation in Dubai, which is a surgical and invasive technique, can deliver promising results. The list below discusses some major reasons women consider breast implants in Dubai:
- Pregnancy: Some women consider it because the shape of their breasts suffers due to pregnancy.
- Mastectomy: The breast implant can restore the breasts’ shape after mastectomy.
- Small Breasts: The women with small breasts can enlarge their breasts using it.
- Breasts Asymmetry: For the women with asymmetric breasts, this procedure can help.
- Youthful Appearance: If a woman wants to make her breasts youthful appearance, it is a good option.
- Significant Weight Loss: If a woman loses weight significantly, the breasts can be enhanced using breast augmentation.
- Confidence and Self-Esteem: Confidence and self-esteem can be boosted by taking this procedure.
Pros of Breast Implants
There are many advantages of breast implants in Dubai. Let’s discuss the most important ones for silicone and saline implants.Saline Breast Implants:
- It is easy to detect if this implants has any rupture.
- It requires a tiny incision to implant saline implants.
- Saline implants cost a bit less than the silicone implants.
- They can deliver a high degree of fullness and projection.
- The volume filled can be adjusted according to the needs.
- These implants are the softest and have natural feel.
- These implants also look naturally attractive and womanly.
- That is why silicone implants are the most common implants.
- They last for a long-time and chances of rupture are minimum.
Cons of Breast Implants
Besides great benefits, there are some reasons to be worried about. Here are the notable disadvantages of breast implants in Dubai:Saline Breast Implants:
- They are comparatively higher than silicone implants.
- They feel slightly firmer and less like natural breast tissue.
- The rupture and rippling are more likely to happen in saline implants.
- Silicone implants are available in round shape only.
- It requires a bigger incision to implant silicone implants.
- In the case of leakage, it often becomes hard to detect rupture.
We Assure Safety & Effectiveness
At the Euromed Clinic Dubai, we know all the risks associated with breast implants in Dubai. Due to extensive experience in this field, our plastic surgeons know how to make it secure and effective. Also, we charge a market completive rate for this. If you do not want to pay the price in a lump sum, avail our financing options.
Learn More by Contacting Us
You have read how important role a breast implant procedure play in enhancing the breast. If you want to get a bigger and perkier breasts, do not hesitate to consult our plastic surgeon today. You can call us or fill our online form to book your consultation session with an expert. Let’s give you the right size and shape.