Skin lightening or Skin Bleaching is a cosmetic procedure in which the dark areas of the Skin are lightened. Usually, the procedure is performed to lighten your skin’s areas with birthmarks or dark patches. It is one of the most demanded cosmetic procedures because it enhances your face’s skin tone and beauty.
Melanin is a pigment that decides the color of your skin and helps it protect from the sun. The skin lightening works by reducing the concentration of Melanin on the skin. The skin lightening procedure is an efficient way of treating your skin, so it isn’t vulnerable to dull texture and acne.
Skin lightening procedure can address multiple skin concerns such as:
- Dull textures
- Uneven Skin tone
- And Acen-prone Skin.
Table of Contents
Who is a good candidate for Skin Lightening
Individuals who are unhappy with their skin tone and want to improve their skin texture and color are good candidates for Skin Whitening procedures. Some other checks for Skin lightening procedures are:
- If you have dark skin and want to achieve a lighter tone for your skin.
- If you have uneven skin and you want to correct it.
- If you have melasma or hyperpigmentation.
- If you have acne scars or skin burns
- Or if age spots are visible on your Skin.
5 Best Skin lightening techniques
Several Skin lightening techniques are being used today, but we have picked and shortlisted the top 5 techniques that are efficient in results and are less costly.
These Skin Whitening techniques are:
- Laser Treatment
- Chemical peels
- Cosmelan Peel
Each of these treatments will be elaborated to provide you with an understanding of what they are and which one of them suits you.
Laser Skin whitening is one of the popular skin whitening techniques.
- A laser is used to penetrate the skin and generate collagen. As the collagen produces, the skin lightens and provides the desired results.
- In this type of treatment, both ablative and non-ablative lasers are used.
- Pico technology is used in Laser skin whitening treatment, and this technology has proven to give results.
- This Technology performs most skin whitening procedures without any incisions.
The starting Cost of Laser Skin whitening treatment at Euro med clinic Dubai is 500 AED.
A chemical peel also called derma peeling, is a skin whitening technique in which a chemical solution is used to improve the physical appearance of your skin.
- In this skin whitening technique, a chemical solution is applied to your skin that softens the top layer of the skin.
- The top skin peels off, and new skin appears, which is youthful and fresh.
- The skin that appears from the bottom is soft, with fewer lines and wrinkles.
- The skin is brighter in color and has a fair complexion.
Starting cost of Chemical peels at Euro med Clinic Dubai is 500 AED.
This is another type of Skin whitening procedure that is less costly and is proven to give results.
- A special applicator with an abrasive surface is used to gently sand off the thick layer of the skin.
- The procedure effectively addresses all skin-related problems such as sun burns, age spots, and acne scarring.
- Another technique of Microdermabrasion is also used for treating the patients, in this technique, aluminum oxide is a spray that removes the thick layer of skin to give you a youthful look.
Starting cost of Microdermabrasion at Euro med Clinic Dubai is 500 AED.
The Dermanpen is also known as microneedling, it is a comatic procedure in which a thick layer of skin is damaged to generate vital rejuvenation agents like collagen and hydrochloric acid.
- The ability of skin absorption also increases because of these agents.
- After this, skin whitening agents are applied, which are absorbed easily.
- This gives the perfect glow to the skin.
- Skin problems such as melasma, hyperpigmentation, and Uneven skin tone can be addressed through this procedure.
Starting cost of Microdermabrasion at Euro med Clinic Dubai is 1000 AED.
Cosmeelan is one of the most powerful skin whitening procedures. In this procedure, exfoliating acids are used for skin whitening.
- In the first step, the top layer of skin is removed by applying chemicals
- Once the thick layer is removed, Exfoitating acids are applied to brighten skin complexion.
- The procedure resolves the problems of dark spots, wrinkles, and dark complexion of skin
Starting cost of Cosmelan Peel at Euro med Clinic Dubai is 1500 AED.
Cost of Skin whitening Lightening treatments
The table below shows the starting prices of various skin whitening treatments. It may be noted that these treatments are cost-efficient, and they give you ideal skin whitening results.
|Name of Treatment||Cost of Treatment|
| ||500 AED|
| ||500 AED|
| ||500 AED|
| ||1000 AED|
| ||1500 AED|
We have Good News for you!
At Euro med Clinic, we have state-of-the-art infrastructure to meet all your Skin whitening needs. Our consultants are DHA licensed with years of experience in dermatology. Besides, our team of experts is always willing to make the most of your investment in your body. So think no more and get in touch with us by booking an appointment with our experts.
Book an appointment
Once you have read all the information and you’ve made up your mind to undergo Skin whitening treatment at Euro med clinic, it is now time to book a consultation with our dermatologist. During the consultation, make sure to ask our dermatologists about their work experience and the results they have achieved to date.