Derma roller is in the trend due to its effectiveness and lots of benefits. We have noticed that most of our customers want to know about them. So, we have decided to write a post on the derma roller treatment benefits and some potential side-effects of this device. It will help you to decide whether you should go for the procedure or not. Continue reading to explore more!
What is Derma Roller?
Derma roller is also known as microneedling, skin needling, collagen induction therapy, and skin roller. This is a device made up of plastic containing tiny needles. Hence, the number of needles differ in different rollers. Usually, the number varies from 90 to 450 needles. Though, the size of the needle can be between 0.25 to 3mm. A number of punctures are made into the skin through this device. When you roll it back and forth, it breaks down scar tissues. This is how it works. It helps to increase the production of collagen and elasticity in the skin. In addition to it, the procedure helps in the treatment of stretch marks, wrinkles and fine lines. As a result, you get fair complexion and smooth skin.
Dermaroller Treatment Benefits
A number of benefits are associated with the treatment. Have a look at them!
- Less time consuming – Almost 5 to 15 minutes are required to complete a session.
- Fast Results – It reveals quick results even sometimes you can see results on the same day after the treatment.
- Minimal Recovery Time – It comes with minimal recovery time. Almost 2 days to a week is required for the recovery that is less than other procedures.
- No Pain – You may consider this treatment as painful due to its name ‘microneedling’. But, in fact, it is not painful at all due to needles size. Also, our practitioners apply numbing cream to your skin before performing the procedure to keep you safe from any kind of pain.
- Minimal Side–Effects – Very little side-effects are associated with the procedure.
Dermaroller Treatment Side-Effects
Like every other treatment, the procedure also comes with some side-effects. Hence, they are minimal and not for a long time. Have a look at potential derma roller treatment side-effects.
- Skin Irritation – You may get skin irritation and inflammation on your skin as a result of this treatment. Also, you may get swelling if you have sensitive skin.
- Increase In Acne – There is the possibility to get an increase in acne. Following cautions is necessary to avoid this side-effect.
- Infection – Sanitation is necessary to avoid any kind of infection.
Well, you don’t need to be worried about the side-effects. Why? Because they are minimal and also there are the ways to avoid them. You can prevent them by using dermaroller in a right direction. We recommend you to consult us before making any decision. In our initial consultation, we will check your skin, know your expectations, and then let you know if you should go for the procedure or not. Normally, all people are good candidates for this treatment, but still, check-up is required to get the best possible results. Don’t wait anymore! Go ahead, fill the form, and book your appointment!