Unwanted hair can be disturbing in a way to reduce your beauty and comfort level. The conventional hair removing methods are not efficient in many cases to remove the desired quantity of unnecessary hair. Here comes, the all-new laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal is the latest and one of the most efficient methods of removing unwanted hair from all over the body. It works by putting highly concentrated light into the hair follicles. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the follicles results in destroying the hair.
Who is the candidate?
Laser hair removal is a blessing for those who want to get rid of their unwanted hair growth. However, it may not be a compatible solution for every condition. We have listed below the conditions that are necessary to for you to become an ideal candidate for the procedure.
- You need to be well aware of the procedures and its outcomes
- You contain light skin and dark hair
- You are ready to go through a slight discomfort that the procedure may induce.
- You have a good quantity of treatment area
- You are willing for long-term results
Laser hair removal is a speedy and precise procedure that removes hair from legs, arms, face, underarms, bikini lines and other areas.
Following are the few benefits that are associated with laser hair removal.
- It can precisely target the dark hair while leaving the all skin undamaged.
- It is a speedy procedure and takes few minutes to remove hair from certain areas, however, some areas can take more time and some take less.
- You may need to have 4-6 sessions to permanently get rid of unwanted hair.
If you are planning to undergo the laser hair removal treatment, consider following things to get yourself prepared for the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure for 3-4 weeks before the treatment
- Halt using the skin care product and topical medicine for 2-3 weeks before the treatment
- Talk to your doctor if you have any allergy and about medical history
- Avoid waxing, plucking and bleaching for at least 6 weeks before the treatment.
- Remember to clean your skin in the morning of the day of treatment.
- Take precautionary measures as prescribed by your doctor prior to the treatment.
Results and Recovery
Immediately after the treatment, your skin may feel like sunburn. Your doctor will prescribe you a cooling agent to encounter the condition. In the case of facial hair removal, makeup after a day of the treatment may help to relieve pain.
Here are the after procedure signs.
- The treated hair will fall out permanently in one month
- You can observe temporary changes in the treated skin
- People with dark complexions may face blisters
- Swelling, scaring may happen but will vanish away in few days.
What is the cost of the procedure?
The actual cost of the treatment varies from a person to person depending upon the several factors
- The size of the area being treated
- The expertise of the dermatologist
- Number of sittings
- The country of treatment
At Euromed clinic Dubai, the cost of the treatment can be supposed to start from 1000 Dirham, whereas, the exact cost can be calculated on the pre-op meeting with the dermatologist.
Laser hair removal in Dubai
Get your unwanted hair removed at one of the finest clinics of UAE, the Euromed Clinic center Dubai. The Clinic is well-equipped with the latest technology and is keen to perform the best laser hair removal in Dubai. The treatment is done under the supervision of a board-certified surgeon.
If you want to undergo the laser hair removal in Dubai and want to know more about the procedure and its possible outcomes? Book a free consultation with EuroMed Clinic to clear all the doubts regarding the treatment and its details. An experienced surgeon will examine your condition and recommend you the best solution for your concern.