As we age, our skin becomes wrinkled and saggy. We might not be old from inside our heart, but our appearance makes us look old.
What is Ultherapy
Ultherapy is an FDA-approved, non-surgical, and non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound imaging to enhance collagen production.
How is it done?
Once you are all set for undergoing the treatment, the procedure starts with cleaning the surfaces of the skin with oil or any residue. Your cosmetic surgeon will place the Ultherapy device on the skin by correctly utilizing the ultrasound viewer to adjust its setting. The Ultrasound energy will then be applied to the surface of the skin to rejuvenate it.
During the procedure, you may feel slight discomfort and heat sensation, however, some anesthetic medication will be administered to ease any discomfort.
How does it work?
The Ultherapy goes beneath the surface of the skin utilizing the focused ultrasound energy and heat energy to enhance collagen production.
Preparation for the treatment
Following are the pre-requisites of undergoing the Ultherapy treatment.
- Remove the makeup and other skin products before the procedure
- Avoid sun exposure for at least ten days before the treatment
- Avoid taking blood thinners two weeks before the procedure
- Avoid Botox
- Stop in taking alcohols
Unlike a facelift, you do not need to take days off from your work routine. However, few after-op steps are essential to get the maximum outcomes of the treatment.
- Correctly follow the surgeon’s instruction.
- Take after-op medicines regularly.
- Avoid sun exposure for several days.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and blood thinners for about 15-20 days
- It is normal to experience swelling, tenderness and bruising after the treatment.
Treatment areas for Ultherapy
The treatment areas include face, neck, chest, eyebrows, under the chin, etc.
Discuss your treatment area with the surgeon at the pre-op meeting.
Why people choose Ultherapy over facelift?
Most people who want to rejuvenate their skin to get the younger and healthier look back have two options to choose from, surgical facelift and non-surgical treatment.
Although, a non-surgical procedure does not produce as quick results as a surgical one, but it has been becoming the most favorite skin rejuvenation treatment for last 3 or more years. Following are the reasons for why people are choosing an Ultherapy over a facelift.
- It is a non-surgical treatment, so there is no discomfort and downtime
- No needles and knives are used in the treatment as in a facelift
- A quick and easy procedure, no extra precautionary measures are required
- Does not damage the skin
- It is an FDA approved treatment
- Safe method
- Customizable treatment
- Almost no side effects
Ultherapy Treatment in Dubai
Euromed Clinic Center Dubai has been serving its valuable clients for more than a decade. The clinic is equipped with the latest technology and can perform the best Ultherapy treatment in Dubai under the supervision of expert and board-certified surgeons.
If you are planning to undergo the procedure of Ultherapy in Dubai, this is your chance to book a free consultation with Euromed clinic Dubai. The clinic is serving its clients for more than a decade now and has made its name in non-surgical laser skin tightening treatments in Dubai.