Our personality gets an immediate morale boost if we have a beautiful smile. An impeccable smile with pearly white and perfect teeth can transform our appearance. Unfortunately, teeth don’t remain the same throughout our lives. They become weak, damaged, cracked, or crooked with time. Sometimes, we may even lose a tooth to an injury or trauma. This negatively impacts our smile and it becomes impaired and imperfect. Luckily, with the help of modern cosmetic dentistry now we have dental crowns and dental bridges treatment in Dubai.
Both these treatments can help restore a perfect smile by replacing any missing teeth and by covering the affected teeth in no time. Read on to know everything about these dental bridges and dental crown treatments.
What are Dental Crowns?
A dental crown is a cap that completely covers and fits onto the damaged or crooked teeth. It can also be used on top of a dental implant to restore normal tooth functioning. Every crown is custom made to perfectly fit in with the other teeth for a beautiful and natural appearance. These dental crowns are usually made of porcelain, stainless steel, gold, or any other metal alloy.
How to Prepare for the Dental Crown?
There is no strict pre-op protocol to follow before getting dental bridges or dental crowns. However, patients should maintain good oral hygiene before coming for treatment.
Candidacy Criteria for Dental Crowns
Dental crowns can be used for both oral health problems, teeth problems as well as for aesthetic reasons. Almost anyone can get the crowns to enhance their smile. You can get a dental crown if:
- You have healthy gums
- If you have some missing teeth
- You have cracked, crooked or broken teeth
- Your jaw bone or dental implant is in place and can provide support to the crown
- If you are not suffering from severe tooth decay
- If you want to improve your smile
Dental Crown Treatment Procedure
A dental crown treatment in Dubai is performed in two sessions.
- During the first session, the dentist examines and prepares the tooth that needs to be crowned. He/she also creates an impression of the tooth. The impression is then sent to a dental lab for constructing a crown that matches the real tooth. Sometimes, the dentist also places a temporary crown until the second session. The temporary crown or filling is made in such a way that it can provide a strong foundation for the crown.
- In the second session, the dentist removes the temporary crown and replaces it with the permanent customized crown. However, the bone or the surgical dental implant should be in place to provide a strong foundation for the crown to be placed.
How Long Does Dental Crown Last?
On average, dental crowns last for 10–30 years if you take good care of your dental hygiene. However, they can also last a lifetime. The total lifespan of the dental crown depends on the following factors
- The type of material used to make the crown
- How well the crown was placed
- Oral hygiene of the patient
- Canines and incisor crowns usually last longer than molar or premolar crowns because of the bite force they bear.
Aim of Dental Crown Treatment?
The treatment aims to achieve the following goals:
- Complement your smile
- Deals with teeth imperfections and problems
- Enhance and improve facial appearance
- Boosts self-confidence
- Restore normal functioning of the teeth
Types of Dental Crowns
The most commonly used crowns are Porcelain or Emax crowns because they match the natural color of the teeth. On the other hand, Zirconia Crowns and Metal Crowns are also available.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns can yield the following benefits and results:
- Dental crowns can protect a weak tooth
- They make eating and chewing food easier
- They can help restore the original shape of a tooth
- They are durable and robust
- Dental bridges can improve speech clarity
Cost of Dental Crown in Dubai
The price of getting a Dental Crown Dubai varies from person to person due to several factors. However, at Euromed Clinic, you can get these dental crowns at a very reasonable cost. Moreover, we also offer terrific packages and financing options.
To get the exact treatment cost for your case, contact us TODAY!
What are Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge is a fixed dental restoration device usually made of ceramic or porcelain material that provides a strong foundation to replace or restore missing teeth. The primary use of dental bridges is to make a connection between a dental implant and the adjacent teeth.
A dental bridge is a device that is fixed with the bone to firmly hold an artificial tooth to the adjacent teeth. These bridges can hold multiple artificial teeth at the same time. Dental bridges also help the surrounding teeth and jaw firmly hold their place.
dental bridges are also commonly made with ceramic or porcelain.
Candidacy Criteria for Dental Bridges
Following people should consider dental bridges:
- If you are missing 1–3 consecutive teeth
- If you are not suffering from severe gum disease
- Your teeth must be strong enough to support dental crowns on both sides of the dental bridge
- The patient should have good or optimal jaw bone density
How to Prepare for Dental Bridges?
There are no special instructions for the patient to specifically prepare for this treatment. Because this is a very simple walk-in and walk-out treatment. However, patients should maintain good dental hygiene before the treatment day.
Step By Step Dental Bridge Procedure
This treatment also requires multiple sessions with your dental surgeon. The dentists usually follow the following step by step procedure while placing the dental procedure
- The teeth are first prepared for the dental bridge
- Teeth surroundings are accessed and gaps are considered
- Some portion of the dentin and enamel layer is removed to make room for the dental bridges
- The dental surgeon carefully takes detailed impressions of the missing teeth and gaps which are sent to the laboratory where bridges are made.
- A temporary bridge is placed until the actual bridges are made
- In the following appointment, the custom made dental bridges are placed
- Dental cement is used to temporarily hold the bridge in place
- The bridge is checked and adjusted according to the patients need
Post-Op Care for Dental Bridges
Although dental bridges don’t require any special treatment, still their maintenance must not be taken for granted. Many people believe that dental bridges do not require any care which is wrong. Acidic foods cause metal corrosion and degeneration of the upper layer of the dental bridges that negatively impacts their lifespan.
With good oral hygiene and regular cleaning, a crown can last a lifetime. With not so good aftercare routine the dental bridges only last for 5-15 years.
Cost of Dental Bridges in Dubai
The actual price of dental bridges in Dubai depends upon many different factors, these factors include:
- Number of missing teeth
- Type of material used for making the dental bridge
- The expertise of the dental surgeon
- Type of dental clinic
- The extent of treatment
- Expectations of the patient
EuroMed Clinic Center is offering this treatment at a very reasonable price so visit our Dental Clinic today or fill in the online form to know the exact cost of dental bridge treatment in Dubai. Don’t worry about the cost of this treatment because we have a variety of tariff packages and we also provide financing for this treatment.
The Aim of Dental Bridges?
The treatment aims to achieve the following goals:
- Replace missing teeth
- To provide a strong foundation for the artificial teeth to be placed
- To fill the gap in the dental arch
- To prevent gum and teeth dislocation
- To firmly hold the jaw in place
- To restore the normal functioning of the teeth
- For the correction of bite problems
Results and Benefits of Dental Bridges
The dental bridges can yield the following benefits
- Improve and enhance the aesthetic appearance of your smile
- Boosts self morale and confidence
- Provide strong support to the teeth and solve uneven bite problems
- Dental bridges help prevent your face from collapsing and gives you a perfect smile
Types of Dental Bridges
The Traditional Dental Bridges
This type of dental bridge must include a crown on either side of the bridge. This type of bridge is usually made of porcelain fused with metal.
Cantilever Dental Bridges
When the space in between the teeth is small and stretched and the bridge can only be supported from one side, in that situation a cantilever dental bridge is used.
Dental Implant Supported Bridges
When the bone can no longer support the dental bridge and dental implants have to be used for support, the implant-supported bridges are used.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Euromed Clinic Center prides itself on its dentistry services. We aim to provide the patients with the best Dental Crown and Dental Bridges Treatment in Dubai.
We offer dental crowns and dental bridges as a permanent solution for damaged or missing teeth. These are both prosthetic devices for restoring a perfect smile.
So what are you waiting for? Consult our team of expert aesthetic dental surgeons by either visiting our dental clinic or by filling in the online form Right Now!