A beautiful smile can build a person’s confidence and add charisma to their personality. Pearly white smiles with perfectly aligned teeth can significantly impact a person’s appearance. However, our teeth can get affected and change in appearance over time. Sometimes we lose a tooth due to an accident, injury, or trauma. At other times, we face other problems that affect our teeth. Luckily, different effective treatments are available in cosmetic dentistry, such as Dental Bridges in Dubai, to beautify our teeth.
What are Dental Bridges?
A Dental Bridge is a fixed dental restoration device usually made of ceramic or porcelain material. Dental Bridges are also commonly made with ceramic or porcelain.
Generally, it provides a strong foundation for replacing or restoring missing teeth. The primary use of dental bridges is to make a connection between a dental implant and the adjacent teeth.
Typically, a Dental Bridge is a device fixed with the bone to hold an artificial tooth firmly to the adjacent teeth. These bridges can hold multiple artificial teeth at the same time. Moreover, bridges also help the surrounding teeth and jaw firmly hold their place.
Types of Dental Bridges
There are different types of Dental Bridges. Some of these are shared below:
Traditional Dental Bridges
This type of dental bridge must include a crown on either side of the bridge. Typically, it is made of porcelain fused with metal.
Cantilever Dental Bridges
A cantilever dental bridge is used when the space between the teeth is small and stretched. Moreover, when the bridge can be supported only from one side, a cantilever dental bridge is used.
Dental Implant Supported Bridges
When the bone can no longer support the dental bridge and dental implants have to be used for support, the implant-supported bridges are used.
Aim of the Treatment
Dental Bridges in Dubai aims to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Provide a strong foundation for the artificial teeth to be placed
- Fill the gap in the dental arch
- Prevent gum and teeth dislocation
- Firmly hold the jaw in place
- Restore the normal functioning of the teeth
- Correct biting problems
You are an ideal candidate for Bridges Dental Treatment if you:
- Are missing 1–3 consecutive teeth
- Are not suffering from severe gum disease
- Have teeth strong enough to support dental crowns on both sides of the dental bridge
- Have good or optimal jaw bone density
There are no special instructions for the patient to prepare for this treatment because it is a simple walk-in and out treatment. However, patients should maintain good dental hygiene before the treatment day.
The Dental Bridges treatment requires multiple sessions with an expert dental surgeon. The dentists usually follow the following step-by-step procedure while placing the dental bridges:
- First of all, the dentist prepares the teeth for dental bridges.
- He/she will access the teeth’ surroundings and consider gaps.
- In some cases, he/she will remove some portion of the dentin and enamel layer to make room for the dental bridges.
- The dental surgeon carefully takes detailed impressions of the missing teeth and gaps. Then, these will be sent to the laboratory where bridges are made.
- A temporary bridge is placed until the actual bridges are made.
- In the following appointment, the dentist will place the custom-made dental bridges. He/she will use the dental cement to hold the bridge temporarily in place.
- The bridge is checked and adjusted according to the patient’s needs.
Although Dental Bridges do not require any special treatment, their maintenance must not be taken for granted. Many people believe that Dental Crown and Bridges Dubai do not require any care, which is wrong. Acidic foods cause metal corrosion and degeneration of the upper layer of the Dental Bridges that negatively impacts their lifespan. With good oral hygiene and regular cleaning, a bridge can last a lifetime. With not so good aftercare routine, the dental bridges only last for 5-15 years.
The Dental Bridges can yield the following benefits:
- Improve and enhance the aesthetic appearance of your smile
- Boost self-morale and confidence
- Provide strong support to the teeth
- Solve uneven bite problems
- Prevent the face from collapsing and gives you a perfect smile
Dental Bridges Before and After
Cost of the Treatment
The final price of Dental Bridges depends upon different variable factors, such as:
- Number of missing teeth
- Type of material used for making the dental bridge
- Dental surgeon’s expertise
- Clinic’s location and reputation
- The extent of treatment
- Desired results
Only an expert can determine the exact Dental Bridge cost in Dubai. So, consult an expert to find out the price of this procedure in your case.
Consult an Expert
Euromed Clinic Center prides itself on its dentistry services. We aim to provide our patients with the best Dental Crown and Dental Bridges Treatment in Dubai. Moreover, we offer this treatment at a very reasonable price, so visit our Dental Clinic today. You can also fill the online form to know the exact cost of dental bridge treatment.