The health of teeth and gums is important. Receding gums can be a sign of serious gum disease. Treating this issue is crucial to avoid further problems. The Gum Recession Treatment is the solution. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, and more.
What is Gum Recession?
Caused by the gum tissue pulling back from the tooth and exposing the tooth’s root, this can lead to decay and tooth loss. The gum recession in Dubai is treated with either soft tissue graft surgeries or reattachment of the gums in a more coronal position to cover the roots. We use Concentrated Growth Factor to enhance the results, as well as special collagen strips, a highly demanding skill-wise periodontal surgery technique.
Symptoms of Gum Recession
The following signs tell us if we have gum recession issue or not.
- Loose teeth
- Red or swollen gums
- Bleeding or tender gums
- Visible pus surrounding the teeth and gums
- Gums that recede or move away from the tooth
- Persistent bad taste and/or bad breath in the mouth
Results and Benefits
The treatment delivers promising results. You can expect the following from it;
- Safe, short, effective for all.
- Decreases the risk of loose and missing teeth.
- Stops gum pain, inflammation, and tooth sensitivity.
- Improves overall health and appearance of the gum line.
- Helps to decrease the chance of developing periodontal disease and root decay.
Who is a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate if the following applies to you;
- You want to stop the pain and discomfort due to receding teeth.
- You have the realistic expectations with the results of the treatment.
- You want to stop the risks and infections expected due to receding teeth.
- You want to have healthy teeth and gums that are free of infections and disease.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Gum Recession Treatment aims to:
- Restore a healthy smile.
- Prevent tooth sensitivity.
- Reduce the risk of root decay.
- Reduce the risk of loose teeth.
- Reduce gum tissue inflammation.
How is the Treatment Performed?
The gum recession is treated with either soft tissue graft surgeries or reattachment of the gums in a more coronal position to cover the roots. We use Concentrated Growth Factor to enhance the results, as well as special collagen strips, a highly demanding skill-wise periodontal surgery technique. The treatment may include the following steps;
- Root Planning/Root Scaling
- Pocket Irrigation
- Pocket Reduction Surgery
- Soft Tissue Grafting
- Regenerative Procedures
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
It is a simple treatment and there is no need for much preparation. Your dental surgeon will share the details of the pre-treatment care.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
To get the best possible results and to avoid the complications, follow the doctor’s instructions;
- The patient may experience discomfort or pain.
- The patient should take the food prescribed by the doctor.
- The patient may experience tooth sensitivity and bleeding.
- The pain and discomfort can be avoided by using the prescribed medicines.
Cost of Gum Recontouring
The Gum Recession Treatment cost varies depending on the individual’s case. Please feel free to contact us if you need exact pricing information.
Schedule a Consultation
Want to take the Recontouring Treatment? Please feel free to contact us anytime. Call us or fill the online form now and avail a online consultation.