Have you got asymmetric gums? Gum recontouring or gum lifting/sculpting is an effective way of treating asymmetric gum tissue, giving them a more balanced appearance. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, and more.
What is Gum Recontouring?
Beautiful smiles can often be distorted by gums that rest too high or low on your teeth; even individuals who take great care of their teeth can suffer from asymmetrical gum tissue, leaving them feeling self-conscious and reluctant to laugh or smile.
Gum recontouring Dubai, also known as gum lifting or gum sculpting, is an effective way of treating such gums, giving them a more balanced appearance. Dr. Sofia is one of the few dentists in the UAE who is able to offer laser re-shaping to ensure you get your perfect gumline – and therefore smile!
Results and Benefits
You can expect the following results and benefits from Gum Contouring Treatment;
- It delivers permanent results.
- It is extremely safe and effective.
- It is used to remove excess gum tissue.
- It is used to create a more even gum line.
- It delivers the natural-looking
Who is a Candidate?
The following people should go for Gum Contouring Treatment;
- Those who want to create a more even gum line.
- Those who want to remove the excess gum tissue.
- Those who want to enhance the looks of the gums.
- Those who want guaranteed and promising results.
- Those who want to have fewer side effects and recovery.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
- To create a more even gum line.
- To remove the excess gum tissue.
- To enhance the looks of the gums.
- To cure the dental and gums issue carefully.
- To deliver guaranteed and promising results.
How is the Treatment Performed?
A periodontics performs this treatment. In the gum recontouring procedure, a laser will be used to remove any excess gum tissue, and smooth out the uneven gum line. The precise laser beam will help re-contour the gum, without affecting surrounding teeth and gums.
No. By using a range of different range of lasers treatment will be pain-free. Typically there is no post-operative pain, no swelling, no bleeding and the patient can have this procedure done and continue with their everyday life without any postoperative restrictions, even stitches!
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The pre-treatment preparation is not hard to follow. The dental surgeon will ask you to follow simple instructions to get the best possible results and to avoid risks and side effects. So make sure you know and follow all the pre-op instructions.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The dental surgeon will provide a list of instruction to follow to get the best possible results. The guidelines may include the following;
- Do not take aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Just eat soft foods for the next two days.
- Do not eat spicy foods and the food with seeds.
- Contact your surgeon if you face an unusual issue.
- Take pain-killers if you experience much pain and discomfort.
Cost of Gum Recontouring in Dubai
The cost of Gum Recontouring is not high at the EuroMed Clinic. The cost is different for different people. Please feel free to contact us if you need exact pricing information.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in Gum Recontouring Treatment Dubai, please feel free to contact us anytime. Call us or fill the online form now and avail a online consultation and big discount offer.