Braces have been used to correct several dental deformities. However, advanced dental tools help manage crooked, crowding, or misaligned teeth more effectively. Invisalign Dubai is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that helps align asymmetric teeth. As a result of Invisalign Treatment, patients get to experience flawless smiles and improved eating. Please continue reading to learn its cost, benefits, results, procedure, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Invisalign Treatment?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Procedure
- 5 Post-Procedure Care
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Before and After
- 8 Invisalign Dubai Cost
- 9 Invisalign Braces Treatment FAQs
- 9.1 How long does Invisalign treatment take?
- 9.2 How does Invisalign work?
- 9.3 Will wearing the aligners affect my speech and Eating?
- 9.4 How will Invisalign treatment affect my life?
- 9.5 Does Invisalign work for kids?
- 9.6 Is Invisalign as suitable as braces?
- 9.7 What do the tier levels mean for Invisalign?
- 10 Consult an Expert
What is Invisalign Treatment?
Invisible Braces in Dubai or Invisalign Clear Aligners are an excellent alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign Treatment is a discreet – almost invisible – orthodontic treatment. This treatment uses clear, transparent, and plastic dental braces for aligning misaligned teeth. These clear braces help achieve the perfect smile without the indignity of traditional braces. It means patients can achieve the smile of their dreams and resume their daily activities without embarrassment.
Aim of the Treatment
Invisalign Treatment Dubai aims to:
- make the teeth attractive
- align the asymmetric teeth
- deliver a better smile experience
The following people can be good candidates for this treatment:
- Business professionals
- People with crowded teeth
- Those with teeth spacing issues
- Those who struggle with oral hygiene
The procedure for Teeth Straightening is simple and effective. After an initial consultation with a specialist orthodontist, a customized treatment plan will be created for the patient. It will begin with x-rays, pictures, and impressions to ensure an accurate 3D image of their teeth. With the help of 3D imaging, the orthodontist can detail the exact movements the candidate’s teeth will go through. Moreover, they will also predict the overall length of the treatment.
The treatment begins after the candidate receives their custom-made aligners. Each aligner will last approximately two weeks and must be worn for 20-22 hours each day. It will leave sufficient time for eating, brushing, and flossing. During this period, the dentist monitors the patient’s progress every six weeks throughout the treatment. It helps them ensure that each stage of improvement is being reached.
Some post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Keep the aligners clean all the time.
- Never use hot water to wash the aligners.
- Use the prescribed solution to clean the aligners.
- Brush your teeth after every meal.
The Invisalign Clear Aligners offers multiple benefits, such as:
- Invisalign’s plastic design enables candidates to remain confident with their smile even when undergoing treatment to straighten their teeth.
- Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign will not irritate the mouth and gums.
- Since they are not permanently attached to your teeth, they are far less painful.
- Candidates can take out the removable aligners while eating or for short-term special occasions to showcase their natural smiles.
- The removable feature also ensures no trapped food remains in the aligners and allows regular brushing and flossing.
- Teeth will begin to realign immediately, with noticeable improvements continuing week by week.
- Unlike other aligners, they are transparent, and no one will be able to see them.
- These aligners are made from patented SmartTrack material, which is more comfortable and provides a better fit. Moreover, this material is hygienic and free of health risks.
Before and After
Invisalign Dubai Cost
The cost of Invisalign varies between patients due to several variable factors. Candidates should consult an expert to find out the exact treatment price in their case.
Invisalign Braces Treatment FAQs
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
The time for completing this treatment varies for different people because it depends on the severity of the case. Our expert dentists can determine the estimated expected time required in each case. However, on average, it takes 12 months for an adult to complete their treatment.
How does Invisalign work?
The Invisalign treatment is much better than the traditional braces. The patient wears an especially designed aligner (similar to a denture) made with a hygienic material. This denture will keep changing until the teeth become perfectly aligned.
Will wearing the aligners affect my speech and Eating?
The Invisalign aligners are prepared to keep convenience in mind. In most cases, they do not hinder the eating and speaking process. Moreover, candidates can take it off before eating and speaking if it causes any problem.
How will Invisalign treatment affect my life?
The Invisalign aligners are invisible or transparent so that most people won't notice them. Usually, people do not feel a significant difference after putting them on. Some people may feel slight pain or discomfort due to them; however, they can take it off to relax.
Does Invisalign work for kids?
It works well for adults and children. However, the treatment may differ a bit for children. Book a consultation with our experts to know if it is a good option for your child.
Is Invisalign as suitable as braces?
Invisalign braces are better than traditional dental braces. It is less noticeable and more effective than metal braces and lingual braces.
What do the tier levels mean for Invisalign?
Invisalign braces are based on a unique technique, and the Invisalign company trains orthodontists dealing with this treatment. There are four tiers of certified Invisalign Providers: Preferred Provider, Premier Provider, Elite Provider, and Top 1% Provider.
Consult an Expert
If you need to know more about Invisalign Dubai, do not hesitate to contact us anytime. The dental experts at Euromed Clinic Center offer online consultation to patients. To schedule an appointment, give us a call or fill the online form.