In this age of perfect pearly whites on models and celebrities, those with less-than-perfect teeth can feel self-conscious and second-rate. Whether you didn’t have braces as a child and now long for straighter teeth, or whether an accident as an adult has left you misaligned, the thought of highly visible, old-fashioned braces – as an image-conscious teen or professional adult in particular – may fill you with dread.
But now there is another way you can achieve that perfect smile, without the indignity of traditional braces. Along with other dental services, we also provide Invisalign in Dubai, a discreet – almost invisible – orthodontic treatment, which means you can get on with your life without embarrassment, whilst achieving the smile of your dreams.
How does it work?
After an initial consultation with our specialist orthodontist Dr. Rasha, one of the most experienced providers of Invisalign in Dubai, a customized treatment plan will be created for you. This will begin with x-rays, pictures, and impressions that will ensure an accurate 3D image of your teeth. From here, Dr. Rasha can detail the exact movements your teeth will go through, as well as the predicted overall length of treatment.
Once you receive your custom-made aligners, the treatment can begin. Each aligner will last approximately two weeks and must be worn 20-22 hours each day, leaving sufficient time for eating, brushing and flossing. Dr. Rasha will monitor your progress every six weeks throughout your treatment, to ensure that each stage of improvement is being reached.
Why you Choose Invisalign in Dubai?
Invisalign boasts multiple benefits over rival treatments, namely:
- Discreet: Invisalign’s clear plastic design enables you to remain confident with your smile even when undergoing treatment to straighten your teeth.
- Comfortable: Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign will not irritate mouths and gums, and as they are not attached to your teeth permanently, they are far less painful.
- Convenient: The removable aligners can be taken out when eating, or for short-term special occasions when you may wish to showcase your natural smile.
- Hygienic: The removable feature also ensures no trapped food remains in the aligners, and allows regular brushing and flossing to continue.
- Effective: Teeth will begin to realign immediately, with noticeable improvements continuing week by week.