Our personality gets an immediate morale boost if we have a beautiful smile. An impeccable smile with pearly white teeth can transform our appearance. Unfortunately, teeth do not remain the same throughout our lives. They become weak, damaged, cracked, or crooked with time. Sometimes, we may even lose a tooth to an injury or trauma. As a result, it negatively impacts our smile, making it impaired and imperfect. Luckily, with the help of modern treatments in cosmetic dentistry, such as Dental Crowns Dubai, we can get our perfect smile back. A Dental Crown treatment restores the perfect smile by replacing any missing teeth and covering the affected teeth in no time.
Table of Contents
What are Dental Crowns?
A Dental Crown, also known as a Teeth Cap, is a cap that completely covers and fits damaged or crooked teeth. It can also be used on top of a dental implant to restore normal tooth functioning. Every crown is custom-made to perfectly fit in with the other teeth for a beautiful and natural appearance. These dental crowns usually are made of:
- Stainless Steel
- Other Metal Alloys
Types of Dental Crowns
There are different types of Dental Crowns, including:
- Porcelain Crowns
- Emax Crowns
- Zirconia Crowns
- Metal Crowns
While these are all excellent choices, the first two are most commonly used because they match the natural teeth’ color.
Aim of the Treatment
The treatment for Dental Crowns Dubai aims to:
- Complement the smile
- Deal with teeth imperfections and problems
- Enhance and improve facial appearance
- Boost self-confidence
- Restore normal functioning of the teeth
Dental Crowns can be used for treating oral health problems, teeth problems, and aesthetic enhancement. Almost anyone can get the crowns to enhance their smile. Generally, you can get a Dental Crown if you have:
- healthy gums
- some missing teeth
- cracked, crooked, or broken teeth
- a jaw bone or dental implant in place to support the crown
- no severe tooth decays
- a desire to improve your smile
There is no strict pre-op protocol to follow before getting Dental Bridges or Dental Crowns. However, patients should maintain good oral hygiene before coming for treatment.
A Dental Crown Treatment is performed in two sessions. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- During the first session, the dentist examines and prepares the tooth that needs to be crowned. He/she also creates an impression of the tooth. The impression is then sent to a dental lab for constructing a crown that matches the real tooth. Sometimes, the dentist also places a temporary crown until the second session. Generally, the temporary crown or filling is made, in such a way, that it can provide a strong foundation for the crown.
- In the second session, the dentist removes the temporary crown and replaces it with the permanent customized crown. However, the bone or surgical dental implant should be in place to provide a strong foundation for the crown.
Candidates should follow the post-op instructions provided by the dentist. Some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Avoid eating or drinking anything for at least half an hour after the procedure.
- Refrain from eating sticky and hard to chew food items for at least a day after the dental treatment.
- In case of swelling, rinse your mouth with saltwater.
- Do not brush or floss for 24 hours and be careful afterward, too, until it adjusts completely.
Recovery and Results
On average, Dental Crowns last for 10–30 years if you take good care of your oral hygiene. However, they can also last a lifetime. Canines and incisor crowns usually last longer than molar or premolar crowns because of the bite force they bear.
The total lifespan of the dental crown depends on the following factors:
- The type of material used to make the crown
- How well the crown was placed
Oral hygiene of the patient
Dental Crowns Before and After
Dental Crowns in Dubai can yield the following benefits and results:
- They can protect a weak tooth.
- They make eating and chewing food easier.
- These crowns help restore the original shape of a tooth.
- They are durable and robust.
- Dental crowns can improve speech clarity.
Cost of the Treatment
The Teeth Cap price in Dubai varies from person to person due to several factors. However, at Euromed Clinic, you can get Dental Crowns at a very reasonable cost.
Consult an Expert
Euromed Clinic Center prides itself on its dentistry services. We aim to provide the patients with the best treatment for Dental Crown and Bridges Dubai. Our dental crowns and bridges offer a permanent solution for damaged or missing teeth. These prosthetic devices help restore a perfect smile. So, what are you waiting for? Consult our team of expert dental surgeons by either visiting our clinic or filling the online form.