To have a good smile experience, a person should have the right gum shape and size. Who does not want to have perfect teeth and gums? The people with too high or too low gums can enhance their smile by taking a simple gum treatment. The gum recontouring in Dubai is a wonderful treatment that always delivers the desired results. Continue reading to check the gum recontouring cost in Dubai.
Too High or Too Low Gums
The gums play an important role in defining the way a person smiles. The shape and size of the teeth, as well as gums, decide how you smile. Misaligned and chipped teeth or too high/low gums make you look strange when you smile. Due to this reason, people feel discouraged to smile and avoid facing people.
A treatment for gum recontouring in Dubai can fix too high or too low gums. This cosmetic dental procedure is also known as tissue sculpting or gum reshaping. This treatment can make you proud of your smile after fixing an uneven gum line.
Gum Contouring Treatment
This treatment is performed on an outpatient basis in a doctor’s office. Dentists use lasers, scalpels, and radiosurgery, to perform this treatment. The length of the treatment varies from person to person. Your dentist will explain in detail during the initial consultation.
In general, the dentists use local anesthesia to avoid pain and discomfort. At the beginning of the procedure, the surgeon will mark the gums as per the treatment goals. After that, the excess gum will be removed and the gum line will be reshaped.
Cost of Gum Contouring
It is a surgical procedure and it does not cost much. As a matter of fact, the cost of gum recontouring is different for different people. It is due to the reason that different people have a different gum problem and the fee of the professional varies as per the expertise.
As far as anticipated costs are concerned, the recontouring of one tooth can cost from $50 (183 AED) to $350 (1,285 AED). If there is more than one teeth to be recontoured, the total cost will be calculated accordingly. The cost normally depends on the following:
- Scope of the Treatment: The cost also depends on the type and scope of recontouring. The treatment is short and simple for some people; while it is long and complex for others. A simple treatment will cost less than a complex treatment.
- Professional’s Expertise: Different dentist has different qualification, training, and experience. A young dental professional may have a reasonable fee for different dental treatments. Whereas, an experienced dentist may ask for a higher fee for different procedures of the teeth.
- Patient’s Geographic Location: As a matter of fact, the treatment cost varies from country to country and from city to city. That is why the cost of the procedure depends on the geographic location of the person.
- Number of Teeth to be Contoured: The cost also depends on the number of teeth a person want contoured. For one tooth, the cost will not be high but for multiple teeth, the cost will be comparatively higher.
The Euromed Clinic Dubai offers gum contouring at a reasonable cost. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you want to know the cost of treatment in your case. Now you can finance your treatment as well; continue reading to learn how.
Our Financing Options
If you do not want to pay the full cost of treatment in cash, not a problem. We have a perfect solution if you want to pay the cost in easy monthly installments. If you are a little short on cash, you can avail our interest-free treatment loan to fund your treatment.
This way, you will be able to pay back the loan in easy monthly installments. You will pay the same price and no markup or interest will be changed. Do you need to know more about gum recontouring cost in Dubai? Please feel free to get in touch with us anytime.
You may have questions to ask about gum contouring. Book your consultation session now.
Book an Appointment Now
If you want to have a tooth or gum recontouring, you should go for it and you will not regret your decision. If you want to learn more about this treatment, one of our dentists would love to help you. Please book your appointment now by calling our number during office hours or simply filling the short online form you see on this page.
To start a quick chat, you can use our chat box.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- General Dentist and Implantologist Europe
Dr. Sofia Aravopoulou is a DHA-licensed general dentist and implantologist with 18+ years of experience. She is an expert in Digital Smile Design (DSD) and currently serves as the Head of the Dental Department at the Euromed Clinic Center.Read more
- General Dentist
Dr. Carla Cyrino is a professional general and cosmetic dentist having 25 years of experience, licensed by the Dubai Health Authority. She specializes in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, Digital Smile Design, gummy smile correction, etc.Read more