Hollywood Smile Design is a popular option among individuals looking to have a bright, more aligned smile. This treatment has this particular name because it aims to develop a smile imitating that of a Hollywood celebrity. It involves teeth whitening, dental bonding, veneering, and other procedures that make your smile the focal point of your facial aesthetics.
Table of Contents
What is Hollywood Smile Treatment?
Hollywood Smile Design is a treatment aimed at creating a smile that fits well among other facial features like your lips, eyes, cheekbones, and chin. It does so by correcting several dental problems, such as stains, crookedness, cracks, misalignment, and the gap between teeth. It also reduces dark areas in the lip corners by aligning your teeth’ arcs.
After taking this treatment, you will have perfectly aligned and attractive teeth. The front teeth’ color & size, the skin color, the gum position, and of course, the position of the upper teeth with the lower lip are paid particular attention to in this treatment.
Hollywood Smile Design is not all about teeth and gums; it also involves adjusting your lips through Botox or filler injections, depending on your needs. In other words, this treatment can be a mix of dental and cosmetic procedures to achieve the desired goals.
Who is a Candidate?
A person can be a good candidate for the treatment if the following applies to them;
- Those who have a broken tooth
- Those who have gaps between the teeth
- Those who have a gummy smile
- Those who have crooked teeth and misaligned teeth
- Those who have realistic expectations of the treatment outcomes
What Problems Does A Hollywood Smile Design Treatment Address?
Dental procedures that belong to the category of Hollywood Smile Design can help resolve the following dental issues:
- Tooth Discoloration: This problem is caused by aging, smoking, drinking wine, and excessive coffee consumption. Cleaning or bleaching is the most popular way to whiten discolored teeth and improve your smile appearance.
- Missing Teeth: This problem can lead to a gap or gaps between teeth. Over time, the teeth around the gap shift their positions to fill the gap, causing misalignment, which can cause biting and chewing malfunctions. Dentists often recommend dental bridges to fill the gap between the teeth.
- Misalignment: Alignment issues exist in many people, mainly due to chipped teeth or teeth crookedness. To solve this problem, you must visit your dentist; a specialist will guide you about your options. Full mouth reconstruction or a cosmetic dentistry procedure (such as porcelain veneers or clear braces) is usually the way out.
- Misshapen Teeth: Minor cosmetic dental issues can also be corrected easily. It is possible to lengthen or shorten the teeth using gum reduction or porcelain veneers. After this, your teeth will become more attractive. Veneers or cosmetic bonding can be used to alter the tooth’s shape – i.e., by applying tooth-colored composite plastic to the tooth.
- Gummy smile: Having a gummy smile is no longer an issue that is hard to resolve. You can enhance the smile experience by undergoing gum surgery before placing veneers or crowns.
- Facial symmetry issues: Facial appearance is an essential consideration as it changes with the passage of time. For some people, the shape of the face changes dramatically. Your cosmetic dentist may recommend oral maxillofacial surgery or orthodontics (treats misaligned teeth) to fill out your cheeks and face and revive a younger look.
Results and Benefits
The treatment delivers promising results and benefits. You can expect the following from it;
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth straightening
- Improving smile lines
- Replacing missing teeth
- Correcting a gummy smile
- Closing the gaps between the teeth
- Crooked teeth repairing broken teeth
- Treats a variety of dental issues such as crooked teeth, unaligned teeth, etc
- Improves the overall quality of life by increasing self-esteem and self-confidence
Cost of Hollywood Smile Treatment
The cost of Hollywood Smile Treatment in Dubai starts from 500 AED. The exact price will vary from person to person, depending on the following factors:
- The level of your teeth’ misalignment or crookedness
- Whether or not your teeth are decayed
- Type of stains on your teeth (i.e., intrinsic or extrinsic)
- Your aesthetic goals
- The practitioner’s expertise
- The clinic’s location
Schedule a Consultation
Euromed Clinic Dubai offers Hollywood Smile Design from the hands of its top-rated, highly qualified dentists. For more information, call us at +971 4 394 5422. If you want to book a consultation, fill out the online form below.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- General Dentist and Implantologist Europe
Dr. Sofia Aravopoulou is a DHA-licensed general dentist and implantologist with 18+ years of experience. She is an expert in Digital Smile Design (DSD) and currently serves as the Head of the Dental Department at the Euromed Clinic Center.Read more
- General Dentist
Dr. Carla Cyrino is a professional general and cosmetic dentist having 25 years of experience, licensed by the Dubai Health Authority. She specializes in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, Digital Smile Design, gummy smile correction, etc.Read more