Exosomes are nano-sized vesicles or sacs released by almost all cells in the body. These vesicles carry signaling proteins, DNA, RNA, and growth factors to other cells to activate specific cell responses. As a result, the functions and characteristics of recipient cells get altered.
For all these reasons, exosomes are called tiny messengers that play a significant role in cell-to-cell communication.
Exosomes can repair damaged cells and transform them into healthy ones. This is why they are medically used to achieve several benefits related to healthcare and cosmetics. Their most widespread cosmetic application can be seen in skin/facial rejuvenation.
At EuroMed Clinic Dubai, we offer Exosome Facial Therapy to help you achieve a youthful and revived appearance.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Exosome Facial Therapy?
- 2 Who can Benefit from Exosome Treatment?
- 3 What are the Benefits of Exosomes?
- 4 What can I Expect After Exosome Therapy?
- 5 Exosome Therapy Results Before and After Treatment
- 6 Exosome Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
- 7 Book an Appointment
What is Exosome Facial Therapy?
Exosome facial therapy is a cosmetic treatment during which the facial skin tissues are supplied with high concentrations of exosomes. These exosomes are topically applied to the skin or are coupled with facial skin treatments.
The primary goal of Exosome Facial Treatment is to reduce aging signs and make the facial skin firm and elastic. This treatment can help increase collagen production by 600% and elastin by 300%. It is essentially a treatment to revive worn-out skin cells.
ASCE plus Derma Signal Kit SRLV S
Dermatologists at EuroMed Clinic Dubai perform Exosome Facial Rejuvenation using ASCE plus Derma Signal Kit SRLV S. This complex formula is loaded with a high concentration of exosomes and fortified with peptides, coenzymes, and essential acids for skin health.
Every ASCE plus Derma Signal Kit comes with the following two vials:
- Vial-One: Derma Signal SRLV Lyophilized Powder
- Vial-Two: Derma Signal SRLV diluent
The Vial-One contains lyophilized powder and is the main container of all the above-mentioned ingredients. The Vial-Two contains a medical-grade solvent used to dissolve the contents of the Vial-One and form a treatment serum. This serum can be applied directly to the skin or may be combined with other treatments like microneedling, laser skin resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
ASCE plus Derma Signal Kit is a complete exosome-based skin rejuvenation solution for dull and dried skin. It is also an effective treatment for skin that has lost its glow and charm to aging.
Who can Benefit from Exosome Treatment?
Exosome facial therapy is safe and effective for most individuals. Generally, you are a good candidate for this treatment if you experience the following issues with your facial skin:
- Dull and dried skin
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots
- Sun damage
- Sagging skin
- Skin irritation and redness
- Oversized pores and uneven texture
What are the Benefits of Exosomes?
The primary benefit of exosome facial therapy is that it increases collagen and elastin levels. Other benefits linked to this treatment include:
- Noticeable reduction in wrinkles and fine lines
- More hydrated and brightened facial appearance
- Reduced redness and irritation in the skin
- Improvement in the pores’ size and overall skin texture
- Improved appearance of scars
What can I Expect After Exosome Therapy?
Here is what you can expect with exosome facial therapy.
- This treatment has no downtime, meaning you can return to your work or daily routine after the treatment. However, you may need some downtime if this treatment is provided with another skin treatment that leads to a recovery duration.
- Results of this treatment may improve over a few weeks or even months.
- Exosome therapy revives a youthful facial glow for 18-24 months.
Exosome Therapy Results Before and After Treatment
Exosome Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
Are exosomes more effective than PRP?
Exosomes are generally more effective than PRP because they contain more growth factors. Hence, you can expect better results with exosome treatment.
Is exosome treatment safe?
Exosome treatment is safe, provided the exosomes are carefully extracted and sterilized. Therefore, choosing a certified vendor to purchase exosome serum is vital.
What is the difference between exosomes and stem cells?
Stem cells are a particular type of cells capable of transforming into any other kind. These cells serve as building blocks and help repair several mechanisms in the body.
On the other hand, exosomes are extracellular vesicles released by stem cells and different types of cells.
Book an Appointment
Do you want to rejuvenate your facial appearance with exosome therapy? Contact EuroMed Clinic Dubai at +971 4 394 5422 or fill out the form below.