Our hands bear the brunt of our day-to-day lives and can suffer greatly as a result. We spend a lot of time and money ensuring our skin, hair and nails look their best, but often our hands are neglected. A wide variety of skin conditions can add to the appearance of ageing in the hands, but Dr Irena has several treatments available to combat these issues and rejuvenate your hands to their former youthful appearance.
What conditions can cause ageing of the hands?
- Age spots
- Loss of volume and fat padding that results in sagging skin and wrinkles
- Prominent veins
- Changes in contour
What treatment options are available for Hand Rejuvenation?
- Laser Treatment is considered by many to be the most effective method of skin rejuvenation. The technique directs concentrated pulsating beams of light that are directed onto the target areas of the hands, and can dramatically improve the appearance of age spots and other concerns including pigmentation and laxity.
- Chemical Peel – This rejuvenation treatment involves a chemical solution being applied to the skin of the hands, which causes it to blister and eventually peel off. The new and regenerated skin that is revealed leaves your hands looking youthful and healthy.
- Injectable Fillers – When skin has lost its volume, injecting fillers can be an immediate and effective way to regain the youthful plumpness that has been lost. After the fillers have been injected, your hands are then massaged to ensure an even spread of the injected filler or the best possible outcome. Your hands will be left looking youthful, smooth, with veins that are less prominent.
- Mesotherapy / PRP – By using either a blend of antioxidants and vitamins, or PRP (plasma rich platelets) from the your own blood, Mesotherapy is designed to stimulate collagen and boost hydration. Several fine needles inject the customised solution under the skin, and directly target the specific areas that require repair and rejuvenation. This effective treatment option reverses the signs of ageing in the hands, and leaves skin smooth and wrinkle-free.
Our hands are often the most exposed parts of our body, and as a result they are vulnerable to dry skin, sun damage, and poor hydration. They say that hands are a true indicator of age, so if you want to display youthful and healthy looking skin then consider a Hand Rejuvenation treatment with Dr Irena. Call Euromed today for a consultation, and through a variety of treatment options Dr Irena will be able to minimise the signs of ageing and restore your hands to their former youthful condition.