Our hands bear the brunt of our day-to-day lives and greatly suffer as a result. We spend a lot of time and money ensuring our skin, hair, and nails look perfect, but our hands are often neglected. A wide variety of skin conditions can negatively impact the appearance of hands. Luckily, different Hand Rejuvenation Dubai techniques are available to combat these issues and rejuvenate your hands to their youthful appearance.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why is Hand Rejuvenation needed?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Pre-Procedure Care
- 5 Treatment Techniques
- 6 Post-Procedure Care
- 7 Recovery and Results
- 8 Hand Rejuvenation Before and After
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Hand Rejuvenation Cost
- 11 Hand rejuvenation FAQs
- 12 Consult an Expert
Why is Hand Rejuvenation needed?
There can be several reasons why we need Hand Wrinkles Treatment. Some factors that affect the appearance of our hands are as follows:
- Sun damage
- Environmental pollution
- Smoking and drinking
- Unhealthy diet
- Skin laxity
While all these factors play a part in damaging our hands, the most significant cause is aging. It leads to wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and loss of volume in our hands. Moreover, it also makes the veins on the hands prominent. As a result of these symptoms, our hands lose their youthfulness and appear old and frail. So, with the help of Hand Rejuvenation Treatment, we can restore the lost volume and improve the contours of our hands.
Aim of the Treatment
Hand Rejuvenation Treatment aims to:
- Reduce the appearance of noticeable veins and ligaments due to volume loss
- Reduce wrinkles and creases
- Remove age spots
- Enhance the volume of the hands
- Improve hand contours
- Make the hand skin tight and firm
You are an ideal candidate for Hand Rejuvenation Dubai if your hands suffer from one of the following conditions:
- Prominent veins and ligaments
- Noticeable bones
- Excessive volume loss
- Wrinkled skin
- Thin and frail hands due to volume loss
- Age spots or sun spots
- Irregular skin tone and texture
Depending on the chosen Hand Wrinkles Treatment technique and the severity of the candidate’s skin condition, the dermatologist will guide them about pre-procedure preparation. However, some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Stop taking blood-thinners and anti-inflammatory medications before the procedure.
- Keep your hands safe from direct sunlight.
- Always apply sunscreen on your hands before stepping out in the sun.
- Stay hydrated as it is essential for helping the body heal faster.
- Get all your prescribed medications in advance.
Different techniques are available for Hand Rejuvenation Treatment. Generally, a Hand Specialist in Dubai determines the best-suited technique for each candidate. Some popular treatment techniques are as follows:
Laser treatment is considered to be the most effective technique for hand rejuvenation. It directs concentrated pulsating laser beams to the target areas of the hands. As a result, it dramatically improves the appearance of age spots and other concerns, including pigmentation and laxity.
In this hand rejuvenation treatment, an expert applies a chemical solution to the hand skin. As a result, it causes the hand skin to blister and eventually peels off. The new and regenerated skin leaves the hands looking youthful and healthy.
When the skin loses its volume, injecting a Hand Filler Dubai can effectively regain lost youthful plumpness. Generally, two fillers are used for hand rejuvenation, including Radiesse and Restylane filler. After injecting the fillers, the dermatologist will massage your hands to ensure an even spread of the injected filler. Your hands will be left looking youthful and smooth, with less prominent veins.
Using a blend of antioxidants and vitamins or PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) from your blood, Mesotherapy is designed to stimulate collagen and boost hydration. Several fine needles inject the customized solution under the skin. They directly target the specific areas that require repair and rejuvenation. This effective treatment option reverses the signs of aging in the hands and leaves skin smooth and wrinkle-free.
No matter which technique you choose for Hand Rejuvenation Treatment, you can enhance the outcome with aftercare. Generally, the dermatologist provides aftercare instructions. However, some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- In case of discomfort or pain, only take prescribed medications.
- Do not engage in heavy workouts, lifting, or anything, in general, that may require using your hands too much.
- Stay hydrated to speed up the healing process.
- Avoid taking blood-thinners and anti-inflammatory medications for at least a few weeks.
- Keep your hands moisturized.
- In case of swelling, use cold compresses.
- Use sunscreen on your hands whenever going out in the sun.
Recovery and Results
The recovery period depends on the chosen technique. However, generally, there is no extensive recovery period or downtime after Hand Wrinkles Treatment.
Although effects become noticeable after a while, candidates may need more than one session to get the desired results. As a result of the treatment, you will notice a significant improvement in your hands. Generally, hands become firmer, tighter, and plumper after Hand Rejuvenation. In most cases, candidates can enjoy the results of this treatment for a long time.
Hand Rejuvenation Before and After
Hand Rejuvenation Dubai has numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- Most hand rejuvenation treatments are non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- It will significantly improve the appearance of hands.
- The appearance of veins and ligaments will become less prominent.
- It will improve the volume and enhance the fat padding of the hands.
- This treatment eliminates wrinkles and creases from hands.
- It significantly improves the contours and aesthetic appearance of hands.
- The recovery period of hand rejuvenation treatment is short and uneventful.
- The results are natural-looking and long-lasting.
Hand Rejuvenation Cost
The price of hand rejuvenation treatment depends on several variable factors. Some of these factors include the following:
- The severity of the condition
- The technique selected for treatment
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
Each technique of hand rejuvenation has a different price. For instance, the price of Hand Rejuvenation with Dermal Fillers starts from 2500 AED. So, only an expert can determine the final cost after considering all cost-determining factors.
Hand rejuvenation FAQs
Is there any discomfort with the treatment?
All our Hand Rejuvenation Treatments for hand rejuvenation are pain and discomfort-free. Besides, we also use numbing creams to avoid any discomfort during the treatment. In case of extremely sensitive skin, we will perform the procedure under local anesthesia.
How soon will you see results?
Results vary from a patient to patient. Most patients usually enjoy the results immediately after the procedure but in some cases, it may take 2-3 weeks to completely reveal the new glory of your hands.
You may observe mild swelling on your hands after the procedure that will take almost a week or so to properly heal.
How long will the results last?
The results are long-lasting if you properly follow the aftercare instructions of the dermatologist. However, we recommend having at least one treatment per year for permanent results.
Consult an Expert
Our hands are one of the most exposed parts of our body. Due to this, they are vulnerable to dry skin, sun damage, and poor hydration. If you want to display youthful and healthy-looking hands, consider a Hand Rejuvenation Treatment with a Hand Specialist in Dubai. Call Euromed Clinic Center today for a consultation, and get in touch with our experts. They will minimize aging signs and restore your hands to their former youthful condition through a variety of treatment options.