Aging is an inevitable process. But when we feel youthful inside, it can be upsetting not to have a face reflecting this vibrance. Luckily, we have numerous skincare products and treatments that help us stay young for long. Liquid Facelift in Dubai is one such treatment. But when people hear the word facelift, they usually think of a painful and expensive procedure requiring months of downtime. However, Liquid Face Lifting is a revolutionary non-surgical alternative to surgical facelifts. It provides all benefits of a traditional facelift without the highly damaging impacts and extensive downtime.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Liquid Facelift?
- 2 Candidacy Criteria
- 3 Pre-Procedure Care
- 4 Procedure
- 5 Post-Procedure Care
- 6 Recovery and Results
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Cost of the Treatment
- 9 Liquid Face Lifting FAQs
- 10 Consult an Expert
What is a Liquid Facelift?
A Liquid Facelift is a subtle, non-invasive alternative to plastic surgery. The various elements available, which are injected into the skin, reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. They also help prevent the appearance of more lines, giving the face a younger and rejuvenated look.
You are a candidate for the Liquid Facelifting Treatment if you want a minimally invasive procedure to improve your skin. The following conditions make anybody an ideal candidate for the procedure:
- Nasolabial Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Sagging or Loose Skin
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Flat Cheeks
- Circles and Hollows Under Eyes
- Creases and Furrows on the Forehead
Since Liquid Facelifting is a non-surgical procedure, it does not require any preparation. However, candidates can expect the following on the day of their treatment:
- On the day of the treatment, your skin will be examined for any pre-medical conditions.
- A numbing cream will be applied to the skin’s surface to numb it.
- Though it is a pain-free treatment, local anesthesia is administered during the treatment to avoid any discomfort.
- After all the precautionary measures are taken, the dermatologist will start injecting fillers.
The therapist will inject liquid fillers into the upper cheeks, jowls, and other facial areas during this procedure. The type of fillers depends on the facial area being targeted, and each filler requires a separate syringe. Generally, the following injectable fillers are used in Liquid Facelifting:
- Lactic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
Liquid Facelifts can add volume to droopy and sunken facial areas, such as under-eye sockets. Moreover, they also remove wrinkles and fine lines.
Read More: Cost of Liquid Facelift in Dubai
After the procedure, candidates should follow some post-procedure instructions, such as:
- Avoid heavy exercises for at least two days after the treatment.
- Do not apply any facial creams and lotions for a few days post-treatment.
- Try to avoid makeup for at least 2-3 days.
- Only use prescribed products in case of swelling and pain.
- Avoid rubbing the treated area for about 24 hours.
Recovery and Results
After the treatment, you might experience minor swelling and irritation. But these conditions are temporary and will vanish within a few days. The dermatologist will prescribe some medication to counter any discomfort that you face after the treatment. Although few patients may enjoy immediate results, the final results are shown after 8-10 days.
Some benefits of Non-Surgical Face Lift Dubai are as follows:
- The liquid facelift is a minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment.
- This procedure requires minimal preparation time and typically lasts for about 30 minutes.
- Surgical facelifts can result in painful months of recovery, whereas with Liquid Face Lifting, side effects only last for one week.
- Results are generally immediate, with many patients reporting looking 7-9 years younger after the treatment.
- The liquid filler dramatically and quickly improves facial volume, smoothen out wrinkles, and creates the illusion of a surgical facelift.
- Although a Liquid Face Lifting treatment is not a permanent solution, results can last up to 2 years depending on the fillers used.
Cost of the Treatment
The exact price of a Liquid Facelift is not fixed because it depends on several variable factors. Only an expert can determine the exact treatment cost for each individual. However, the average starting cost of a Liquid Facelift in Dubai is 3000 AED. If you want to learn the price in your case, please consult an expert.
Liquid Face Lifting FAQs
How to prepare for a liquid facelift?
The best way is to follow the doctor’s instructions properly. Whereas extraneous exercise, alcohol consumption, and medications should be avoided before the procedure.
How old must I be to have a Liquid Facelift?
Generally, individuals can get liquid facelifts in their late 20s at the primary appearance of wrinkles. However, most clinics do not entertain patients younger than 18.
Can I go back to work after my Liquid Facelift?
There is no downtime in liquid facelifts, which means individuals can return to work immediately after the treatment.
Can a pregnant or breastfeeding women undergo the procedure?
Although no harmful materials are injected into the skin in a liquid facelift, it is currently not approved for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Are the treatments only for women?
No, liquid facelifts are not solely made for women. Men can also get a liquid facelift to get rid of aging signs, such as wrinkles, fine lines, droopy skin, etc.
Consult an Expert
If you want to look and feel younger without an invasive surgical option, Liquid Face Lifting in Dubai is the treatment for you. We have experts at our clinic who use their renowned expertise to restore your skin’s youthful and healthy appearance. Call Euromed Clinic Center today to book a consultation and discover the fantastic benefits of the Liquid Face Lifting treatment.