Aging is an inevitable process for all of us, but when we still feel youthful on the inside it can be upsetting not to have an outer look that reflects this. Most people when they hear ‘facelift’ think of a procedure that is painful, expensive and requires months of downtime. Liquid Face Lifting is the revolutionary non-surgical alternative that offers all the benefits of a traditional facelift without the extremely negative impacts.
What happens during a Liquid Face Lifting procedure?
During this procedure, the therapist will inject liquid fillers into the upper cheeks, jowls and other areas of the face. The specific type of filler will depend on the facial area that is being targeted, and each of the fillers will require a separate syringe. This treatment demands the efforts of a highly skilled and knowledgeable dermatologist, and at Euromed clinic, you will receive this level of professional care.
What are the benefits of the Liquid Face Lifting procedure?
- Fast – This procedure requires minimal preparation time, and typically lasts only 30-minutes long.
- Less Downtime – Surgical facelifts can result in painful months of recovery, whereas with Liquid Face Lifting the maximum effects are only 1 week of swelling and bruising.
- Effective – Results are immediate, with many patients reporting looking 7-9 years younger after the treatment. The liquid filler dramatically and quickly improves facial volume, smoothens out wrinkles, and creates the illusion of a surgical facelift.
- Long Lasting – Although a Liquid Face Lifting treatment is not a permanent solution, results can last up to 2 years depending on the fillers used and how often the treatment is boosted.
You May Also Wants To Know: Cost of Liquid Facelift in Dubai
Candidacy for the Procedure
You are a candidate for the liquid facelifting treatment if you wish for a minimally invasive procedure to better your skin appearance. Following condition makes anybody an ideal candidate for the procedure:
- Nasolabial lines
- marionette lines
- sagging or loose skin
- wrinkled skin
- flat cheeks
- circles and hollows under the eyes
- creases and furrows on your forehead
Is Treatment Painful?
The liquid facelift is a minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment. Though it is a pain-free treatment, however, a local anesthesia is administered during the treatment to avoid any discomfort.
What to expect?
On the day of Treatment
On the day of treatment, your skin will be examined for any pre-medical conditions. Then a numbing cream will be applied on the surface of the skin in an approach to numb the skin surface.
After all the precautionary measures are taken, the dermatologist will start placing injections. The procedure is minimally invasive, therefore, no discomfort is expected. However, a local anesthesia is administered to make the treatment comfortable for you.
After the Treatment
After the treatment, you might experience a little swelling and irritation. But these conditions are temporary and will be vanished in a few days. The dermatologist will prescribe some medication to counter any discomfort that you face after the treatment.
- Avoid exercises for at least 2 days after the treatment
- Take full day rest right after the procedure
- Do not apply any facial and beauty creams for few days post-treatment
- Try to avoid makeup for 2-3 days
- Use prescribed products to reduce swelling and pain
- Avoid rubbing the treated area for 24 hours
- Few patients may enjoy immediate results. However, the final results are shown after 8-10 days.
Liquid face lifting FAQ’s
What is a Liquid Facelift?
A Liquid Facelift is a subtle non-invasive alternative to plastic surgery. The various treatments available, which are injected into the skin, will reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles, as well as help, prevent the appearance of further lines, giving the face and younger and rejuvenated look.
How to prepare for the treatment?
The best way is to properly follow your doctor’s instruction. Whereas, extraneous exercise, alcohol consumption, and medications should be avoided prior to treatment procedure.
How old must I be to have a Liquid Facelift?
Customers can begin in their late 20s at the primary appearance of wrinkles. No patients younger than 18 will be dealt with.
Can I go back to work after my Liquid Facelift?
There is no downtime in liquid facelift which men you can go back to your work immediately after the treatment.
Can a pregnant or breastfeeding women undergo the procedure?
Are the treatments only for women?
Consultation at EuroMed Clinic
If you want to look and feel younger without an extreme and invasive surgical option, then Liquid Face Lifting in Dubai is the treatment for you. Using her renowned expertise can restore your skin’s naturally young and healthy appearance. Call Euromed today to book a consultation, and discover the amazing benefits of the Liquid Face Lifting treatment.