Androgenic Alopecia, or pattern baldness, is a common type of hair loss. Although it affects both genders, it is more common in men and tends to affect men and women differently. Generally, men suffer from a receding hairline, while women experience hair thinning all over the scalp. In some cases, if pattern baldness is not treated promptly, it can lead to complete baldness. Fortunately, the cosmetic industry is rapidly making advancements by formulating new hair loss treatments. The most advanced hair loss treatment for Androgenic Alopecia is Regenera Activa in Dubai. It is a unique, safe, effective, and affordable treatment that makes hair regrowth possible without surgery.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Regenera Activa?
- 2 Regenera Activa vs. PRP
- 3 Aim of the Treatment
- 4 Candidacy Criteria
- 5 Pre-Procedure Care
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Regenera Activa with Dr. Fazeela Abbasi
- 8 Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- 9 Dr. Fazeela Abbasi MD
- 10 Post-Procedure Care
- 11 Recovery and Results
- 12 Regenera Activa Before and After
- 14 Benefits
- 15 Regenera Activa FAQs
- 16 Cost of the Treatment
- 17 Consult an Expert
What is Regenera Activa?
Regenera Activa Hair Treatment in Dubai is an innovative method of hair follicle stimulation using micro-grafts. This treatment uses the underlying principles of the Autologous Micrografting Technology (AMT®). In AMT®, the natural regenerative cells that stimulate hair growth after being transplanted in the treatment area are extracted from the scalp.
Regenera Activa channels the natural healing power of an individual’s body by using their stem cells, progenitor cells, and growth factors. Therefore, the donor and recipient of the micro-grafts is the patient.
Generally, the injectable micro-grafts obtained from the patient’s cells contain:
- Growth factors
- Stem cells
- Progenitor cells
- Extracellular matrix
A unique calibrated process is used to obtain a mixture of these elements after filtration during the procedure. It is then injected into the scalp, where it stimulates hair growth with its regenerative properties.
Regenera Activa vs. PRP
People become confused about different hair loss treatments that seem to be serving the same purpose. For instance, many people cannot differentiate between Regenera Activa and PRP as they consider them the same. Although they both treat hair loss, they differ in some aspects.
When it comes to Regenera Activa vs. PRP, the critical difference lies in their origin of extraction. Both treatments use growth factors, but in PRP, these are extracted from the patient’s blood. On the other hand, in Regenera Activa treatment, the growth factors are obtained from the scalp, and it harvests micro-grafts along with growth factors.
As far as their results are concerned, they vary from patient to patient for both treatments. PRP therapy has been beneficial for hair loss, but Regenera Activa Results/Reviews are also promising. However, currently, there is not enough comparative empirical data available to determine which treatment works better.
Aim of the Treatment
Regenera Activa aims to:
- Slow down hair loss
- Activate natural hair growth
- Treat androgenic Alopecia
To get the Regenera Activa Hair Loss Treatment, individuals have to fulfill the candidacy criteria. Generally, a practitioner determines candidacy, but some general points are as follows:
- Be suffering from Androgenic Alopecia
- Be in good physical and mental health
- Want a non-surgical solution for Androgenic Alopecia
- Not have any autoimmune diseases
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor.
- Stop using blood-thinning medications a few days before the treatment.
- Wash and clean the scalp before treatment.
- Do not undergo any other hair loss treatment before Regenera Activa.
The step-by-step procedure of Regenera Hair Treatment is as follows:
- Before starting the treatment, the dermatologist cleanses the scalp and administers local anesthesia to the treatment area.
- After numbing the scalp, they will cut a small section of the skin from the scalp’s backside.
- The skin is taken from the backside of the scalp because it is baldness-resistant.
- Then, using a unique device, they separate the stem cells, progenitor cells, and growth factors from the micro-graft.
- In the end, they inject the mixture into the scalp with mesotherapy. As a result, hair follicles are stimulated, and they produce new hair.
Regenera Activa with Dr. Fazeela Abbasi
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi MDPhysician Specialist Dermatology
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi has been in the field of dermatology since 2003. She is a DHA-licensed dermatologist specializing in advanced laser techniques, Botox, PRP therapy, rosacea treatment, etc.Read more
After the procedure, patients should follow the given instructions. Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Avoid washing the scalp for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not engage in strenuous activities for at least 2-3 days after the treatment.
- Avoid scratching or touching the treatment area unnecessarily.
- Refrain from spas, saunas, swimming, and strenuous activities for at least 2-3 days.
- Regularly take the prescribed medications.
Recovery and Results
The recovery period after the treatment is not as extensive as a hair transplant. Results begin to show after a month, but they are not permanent. So, to avoid any inconvenience, candidates should ask for Regenera Activa before and after pictures from their practitioners. Generally, the results are good for about 2-3 years, and after that, patients need a follow-up session.
Regenera Activa Before and After
Generally, Regenera Activa Results/Reviews are positive. It is a beneficial treatment for most candidates. Some benefits of Regenera Activa are as follows:
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment.
- The procedure is safe and approved by the US FDA.
- The procedure does not take more than 30-40 minutes.
- It offers natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- The recovery period is not extensive and generally uneventful.
Regenera Activa FAQs
Does Regenera Activa work?
Regenera Activa is a safe and effective treatment that gives excellent results. It is rich in growth factors with regenerative properties that stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. Moreover, it activates dormant hair follicles and improves hair density.
What is Regenera Activa?
Regenera Activa is a new and advanced treatment for alopecia areata. It uses a mixture of stem cells, growth factors, and progenitor cells. This mixture is injected into the scalp, where it stimulates hair growth.
Is Regenera Activa effective?
Besides FUE hair transplant, another effective treatment for alopecia areata is Regenera Activa. It is medically proven and has clinical results that show it hinders hair loss and induces hair regrowth.
Is Regenera Activa permanent?
The results of Regenera Activa are not permanent, but they generally last from 1 to 3 years. Moreover, the treatment can be repeated after 1-2 years to maintain the results.
Is Regenera Activa FDA approved?
Regenera Activa consists of the Rigenera machine and regenericons. The US FDA has approved some regenericons for the treatment. So, consult with your expert before undergoing the treatment.
Cost of the Treatment
The Regenera Activa price is not fixed as it depends on several variable factors. Some factors influencing Regenera Activa Treatment cost include the following:
- Clinic’s location
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Desired results
- The extent of hair loss
- Number of sessions
Although the price is not fixed, the average Regenera Activa Treatment cost in Dubai starts from 8500 AED. If you want to learn about the exact treatment cost in your case, please get in touch with our experts.
Consult an Expert
Before undergoing any cosmetic treatment, candidates should consult an expert. So, if you want to undergo Regenera Activa treatment for Androgenic Alopecia, get in touch with us. We have a team of expert dermatologists ready to guide you. You can fill out the online form to schedule an appointment, you can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.