Afnan Mohamed is a qualified Beauty Therapist from Academie Esthetique, Dubai. She got her Beauty Therapist International Diploma in 2013. She also holds the French CEEP and CNEP diplomas.
She got her training in Aesthetic Laser Procedures from the Institute of Medical Aesthetics in 2016. She is an expert Laser Technician, certified by the National Consumer Law Center (NCLC). Apart from that, she also serves as a Medical Aesthetician, licensed by the Dubai Health Authority.
Afnan has been working as a Beauty Therapist at several prestigious spas and medical centers since 2012. She has cultivated and maintained excellent client relationships in various professional capacities. She is known for her professional aesthetic treatments utilizing leading-edge skincare products and techniques.
She has gained immense experience in building great relationships with clients during her professional career as a Beauty Therapist. She always tries to meet the clients’ skincare needs in an energetic and therapeutic environment. She hopes to make an impact on this ever-growing field.
Her Expertise Includes:
Afnan has been serving as a Beauty Therapist and Medical Aesthetician for about 8 years. She also specializes in Aesthetic Laser Procedures. The major areas of her expertise include:
– Non-invasive face lifting
– Carbon Peel and Chemical Peels
– Soft light Hair Bleaching procedure
- 9 Most Effective Cellulite Fixes and Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal for Dark Skin
- Jalupro Bio-Revitalization (Skin Booster)
- Chiropractors vs Osteopaths
- Do You Need a Dental Crown after Root Canal Treatment?
- Tips to Avoid and Treat Maskne the New Acne in Dubai
- 7 Reasons Why Non-Surgical Nose Job is a Better Option
- Can a Blood Test Detect Hair Loss?
- Acupuncture Costs in Dubai
- Hypnosis Vs. Hypnotherapy