Dr. Benjamin Hanson is a highly trained and internationally acknowledged Aesthetic and Family Medicine Consultant. He is a board-certified and DHA-Licensed consultant physician with more than 26 years of experience, mainly as a family physician in Australia and the Middle East. Moreover, he is an authorized Recreational Diving Medical Examiner and CASA Aviation Medical Examiner.
Dr. Hanson is skilled at minimally invasive aesthetic procedures to restore and rejuvenate the face and body. His aesthetic goal is to obtain natural and elegant results for women and men, using the latest techniques from Europe, Australasia, and North America.
Besides MBBS from the University of Sydney, Dr. Hanson also holds a Masters in Mental Health from Monash University, Australia. This degree gave him exceptional skills in diagnosing and managing stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, assistance with body image, family, relationship problems, and self-esteem issues. He has a strong focus on preventative health and wellness and has a clear focus on the quality of care for his patients.
Dr. Benjamin Hanson has a Diploma in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. He has also done a Master’s Course in Botulinum Toxin and Fillers and Rhinoplasty from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
He has been providing practical training to other doctors for using the latest techniques with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine internationally in the Middle East, Asia, and Australia since 2014.
Awards and Achievements
Some awards and achievements of Dr. Hanson are as follows:
- Awarded for his outstanding presentations during the 2017-2019 Dubai Derma Conferences
- Awarded a trophy for his outstanding presentation for the 2016 International Congress in Aesthetic Anti-Ageing Medicine and Medical Spa (ICAAM)
Memberships and Fellowships
Dr. Hanson holds memberships and fellowships of highly prestigious organizations, including:
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, UK
Expertise and Services
Dr. Hanson is highly experienced in the diagnosis and management of a wide range of medical problems, including:
- Men’s Health Problems
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Obesity and Diabetes
- Sports Medicine
- Respiratory and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Immunology and Infectious Diseases
- Sexual Health and Fertility
- Women’s Health
- Travel Medicine
- Chemical Peels
- Muscle-Relaxing Injections
- Dermal Fillers and Bio-Stimulants
- Mesotherapy with Micro-Needling
- Scars, Acne, and Pigmentation Treatments
- Reduction of Small Veins in the Legs
- Skin Conditioning and Skin Whitening
- Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- PRP for Hair Loss and Skin Rejuvenation
- Energy-Based Devices for Skin Tightening and Fat Loss