Dalya Sager is a DHA-licensed Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction and former owner of a successful skin health clinic in the UK. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, Sager comes with a wealth of clinical expertise.
She began her career after completing a BSc in Human Genetics at UCL, London, and MSc in Medical Biochemistry from Kingston University, London. She worked at laboratories of London hospitals and well respected and pioneering research institutions before transitioning into the dermatology division at an established pharmaceutical company where her interest in skin began.
In recent years, Sager worked closely on both the Obagi Medical and ZO Skin Health brands in both clinical and management roles and gained a wealth of experience and expertise from the founders of these skin brands.
Passionate about beauty and wellbeing, Sager holds an impressive list of certifications from both government and private sector institutions in the aesthetic industry from the UK, USA, and UAE, among which are:
- Healthcare Commission UK
- Advanced Aesthetic Therapist Club – UAE
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine – USA/UAE
This along with her extensive clinical and medical experience has allowed her to formulate and design result-driven treatment programs ensuring maximum benefits and excellent outcomes for both patients and specialists.
Expertise and Services
- Carbon Peels
- Body Contouring
- Laser Hair Removal
- Treatment of Cellulite
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- General Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Invasive Fat Reduction
- Treatment of Stretch Marks
- Obagi and ZO Peels/Skin Peels
- Skin Tightening (Laser, HIFU, and Ulthera)
- Treatments for Acne Scars and Keloid Scars
- Treatment of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Pigmentation Treatment
- Melasma, Freckles, and Age Spots Treatment
- Formulations of at-home skincare programs to tackle uneven skin tone, texture, roughness, acne, vitality, brightness, and anti-aging.