Expertise in Dermatology and Laser Treatment
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi is a highly experienced dermatologist, a pioneer in the use of advanced laser treatments in Pakistan, and a doctorate in medicine. Dr. Abbasi has garnered a distinct reputation as a primary dermatologist and aesthetic skin specialist. She brings prestige with her name and is sought by those who do not settle for less. Her techniques are revolutionary in anti-aging treatments. She is the most sought after doctor for her artistically performed Botox and Filler procedures. Moreover, she is also known for coining the term, DFA Signature Liquid Face Sculpting.
Dr. Abbasi has been practicing dermatology since 2003 and has advanced training in dermatopathology, lasers, and cutaneous surgery. Coupled with over 15 years of experience, Dr. Abbasi is an authority on lasers and advanced dermatological procedures for facial and body rejuvenation.
Being an artistic person, she sees aesthetic dermatology as a perfect blend of arts and science. She has a passion to offer custom treatment programs to her patients that cater to their particular needs.
“My philosophy is that in medicine there are doctors who have become artists and artists who have become doctors. I count myself among the latter.”
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi
MBBS, MD, MSC, DERM (UK)
Dr. Abbasi is the youngest doctor to become an honorary teaching faculty member for the Sharjah University Laser Training and Research Centre, an institution recognized by the Dubai Health Authority for issuing CME credits for laser therapists across the Gulf region. This achievement is a testament to her dedication to the field of dermatology.
One of her countless achievements includes being the pioneer dermatologist in Pakistan to introduce top laser brands in the country. In 2008, she established her clinic in Islamabad and since then she has been striving to deliver the best that dermatology can offer. Currently, she is practicing in Dubai as a part of the Euromed Clinic Center.
Dr. Abbasi, who enjoys celebrity status in her homeland, has been creating awareness about skincare through television programs in Pakistan for the last few years. Several well-known media and showbiz personalities are on her client list. Although she is an authority in the field of dermatology, she continues expanding and imparting her knowledge of dermatopathology, lasers, and cutaneous surgery. She is a regular speaker at international conferences organized by prestigious organizations like the European Academy of Dermatology and Dubai Derma.
From her school life to post-graduation, Dr. Fazeela Abbasi has always excelled at studies. She secured 1st position in her intermediate examinations. Later, in her Medical School, she secured a distinction in Biochemistry and bagged an international scholarship for M.Sc. leading to Ph.D.
Once she finished her medical school, Dr. Abbasi continued to pursue her dream of getting a higher education. She enrolled for her post-graduation in Clinical Dermatology at the prestigious Saint John’s Institute of Dermatology, Kings College London. This is among the world’s most renowned dermatology institutions.
After completing her post-graduation, she started her residency period at Saint Thomas and Guys Hospital in London. Later, Dr. Abbasi adorned her educational career with joining MD Dermatology to complete her doctorate in medicine. This is the most prestigious qualification in the field of dermatology.
Dr. Abbasi also has training in dermatology, dermatopathology, laser, and cutaneous cosmetic surgery from several prestigious institutes. Moreover, her academic work is internationally recognized. She wrote a thesis on Leishmaniasis which is one of the most prevalent parasitic infections found in the subcontinent. Her thesis is recognized by the University of London. She has also received international accolades for her clinical paper on the use of the Er:YAG laser in treating acne scars in Asian skin types. Apart from these, she has presented and published numerous papers in national and international journals.
More than 15 years of experience and training makes her an authoritative figure on laser and advanced aesthetic procedures in facial and body rejuvenation. She has served on the executive boards of several dermatologic societies and international committees. She is frequently invited as a guest speaker to share her expertise in using the Er:YAG laser for treating scars on dark skin.
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi is a member of the following esteemed societies and well-known university faculties:
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- Pakistan Association of Dermatology
- European Society of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dermatology
- Dubai Dermatology
- Honorary teaching faculty member for the Sharjah University Laser Training & Research center, an institution recognized by the Dubai Health Authority for issuing CME credits for laser therapists across the Gulf region
- The youngest laser lecturer in Laser and Health Academy – a prestigious international platform for medical practitioners to learn about lasers
Expertise and Services
Dr. Abbasi specializes in the following fields:
- Ablative Erb:Yag Laser
- Butt Fillers
- Fractional Erb:Yag Laser
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Liquid Face Sculpting
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Thread Lift
Other Notable Achievements
Some other notable achievements of Dr. Abbasi are:
- She is regularly seen in the speaker lists of international conferences organized by prestigious organizations like the European Academy of Dermatology and Dubai Derma.
- She has been the key opinion leader or KOL doctor for top international laser brands.
- Her educational background and dynamic personality made her the first choice of different international companies to endorse and launch their products.
- She was the brand ambassador doctor for ANTEIS which is a Swiss aesthetic filler company. The brand is now taken over by Merz and known as Balatero.
- She was also the brand ambassador doctor for Ponds’ Retinol anti-aging cream in South East Asia.