Academic memberships and awards
- Fellowship of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Henri Mondor Hospital Paris France.
- Active Member of Burns Research Center Iran. Former CEO of Motahary Burn Hospital Teheran 2002-2008
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Member of International Society of Burn Injury (ISBI)
- Member of Middle East Burn Fire Disaster Society (MEBFDS)
- Member of Iranian Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeons.
- Member of Iranian Association of Surgeons
Check out our specialist’s profile
Dr Rory McGoldrickDr Rory McGoldrick is a Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Growing up in Chelsea in London, Dr Rory always wanted to be an artist but after being guided by an inspirational teacher towards the biological sciences and ultimately medicine, he enrolled in medical school. Dr Rory quickly realized surgery and particularly plastic surgery, which combines precision and always requires an artistic and meticulous eye for detail, was his true calling. Dr Rory has more than 15 years of surgical experience and thanks to numerous fellowships he has…
Dr Ken ArashiroHailing from Okinawa, Japan, Dr Ken is one of Euromed’s visiting surgeons but hopes to move to Dubai in the next five years. Dr Ken is certified from the Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is also an International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. With a bustling clinic in his native Japan that he opened in 2007 and a career spanning more than 30 years, it is not surprising the Dr Ken is acclaimed as a specialist in several areas, namely: Face Lift Neck Lift Arm Lift…