Dr. Sana Azeem is a specialist gynecologist and obstetrician. She was born in India, where she completed her education. She graduated from King George’s Medical College (now University) in Lucknow, India. Later, she completed her post-graduation (doctorate) in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College (LLRM), Meerut, India. Due to her extensive experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, she performs the OPD and surgical procedures skillfully and confidently. Besides these procedures, she is also an expert in the field of Aesthetic Gynecology, where she performs vaginal rejuvenation and tightening procedures.
Dr. Azeem has worked as a lecturer and assistant professor in several prestigious hospitals and medical colleges in India. She has been teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical colleges as well as taking informal teaching sessions of trainee nurses. Moreover, she has been an active member in organizing group discussions and seminars at different notable organizations.
Besides her professionalism and expertise, Dr. Azeem has a pleasant and positive personality. She is committed to helping her patients and making well-informed decisions about their health.
Academic Achievements and Awards
Dr. Azeem has a research paper published to her name in the National Journal. Moreover, she has published a chapter in a book related to her field.
She has also received the Dr. Usha Sharma Gold Medal for the best paper presentation in the Annual Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Besides these notable achievements, she has presented several lectures and papers at the National and All India conferences.
Expertise and Services
Dr. Azeem specializes in the following services:
- Preconception Counseling
- Pregnancy Diagnosis
- Routine Antenatal Care
- Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Care
- Basic Obstetrics Abdominal and Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Normal Delivery
- Caesarean Section
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Contraception Advice
- Implanon Insertion
- Menopausal and Adolescent Counseling
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C) Procedure
- Care of Miscarriage
- Recurrent and Threatened Abortion Management
- Infertility Diagnosis and Management
- Irregular Bleeding Management
- PCOS and PCOD Management
- Vaginal Warts Treatment with Cryotherapy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation and Tightening Procedures
- Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty
- Vaginal Atrophy and Dryness
- Urinary Tract Infection Management
Dr. Sana Azeem is a member of the following prestigious societies and organizations:
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Medical Council of India
- Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UP, India (lifetime member)
She has proficiency in the following languages:
- English (professional fluency)
- Hindi (native-level fluency)
- Urdu (native-level fluency)
- Arabic (basic-level fluency)