Dr. Sana Azeem is a DHA-Licensed Physician Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology. She was born in India, where she graduated from King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, India, in 1999. Later, she completed her post-graduation (doctorate) in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College (LLRM), Meerut, India in 2007.
With extensive experience as a female gynecologist, Dr. Azeem skillfully performs both Out-Patient Department (OPD) and surgical procedures. Additionally, she is an expert in Aesthetic Gynecology, particularly in vaginal rejuvenation and tightening procedures.”
Apart from being a qualified female obstetrician, Dr. Azeem has also worked as a lecturer and assistant professor in several prestigious hospitals and medical colleges in India. She has been teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical colleges as well as taking informal teaching sessions for trainee nurses. Moreover, she has been an active member in organizing group discussions and seminars at different notable organizations.
Besides her professionalism and expertise, Dr. Azeem has a pleasant and positive personality. She is committed to helping her patients and making well-informed decisions about their health.
Academic Achievements and Awards
Some academic achievements and awards of Dr. Azeem are as follow:
- Dr. Azeem has a research paper published to her name in the National Journal
- She has published a chapter in a book related to her field.
- She has also received the Dr. Usha Sharma Gold Medal for the best paper presentation in the Annual Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Besides these notable achievements, she has presented several lectures and papers at the National and All India conferences.
Dr. Azeem is a member of the following prestigious societies and organizations:
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Medical Council of India
- Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UP, India (lifetime member)
Expertise and Services
Dr. Azeem specializes in the following services:
- Preconception Counseling
- Pregnancy Diagnosis
- Routine Gynecological Care
- Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Care
- Basic Obstetrics Abdominal and Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Normal Delivery
- Caesarean Section
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Contraception Advice
- Implanon Insertion
- Menopausal and Adolescent Counseling
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C) Procedure
- Care of Miscarriage
- Recurrent and Threatened Abortion Management
- Infertility Diagnosis and Management
- Irregular Bleeding Management
- PCOS and PCOD Management
- Vaginal Warts Treatment with Cryotherapy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation and Tightening Procedures
- Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty
- Vaginal Atrophy and Dryness
- Urinary Tract Infection Management
Dr. Azeem has proficiency in the following languages:
- English (professional fluency)
- Hindi (native-level fluency)
- Urdu (native-level fluency)
- Arabic (basic-level fluency)