Food intolerance may affect your well-being in a bad way due to the reaction arouses from your immune system. It is important to keep the immune system healthy for a better and healthy well-being. It helps to fight infections caused by parasites, fungi, viruses, and bacteria. However, the intolerance is something different. Our body reacts to a strange substance that can be the food in a defensive manner. It may lead towards obesity or other chronic health diseases.
Recently, the food intolerance is associated with different complaints such as;
- Joint pain
- Chronic stomach problem
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Fluid retention
- Stomach Bloating
- Specific skin diseases
When your body doesn’t accept a specific food then it takes it in the form of a bacteria or another antibody. In this way, it reacts against it and you develop a disease. What to do in such a situation then? Get food intolerance test to know which food doesn’t suit you. The majority of our patients are in the search of food intolerance test cost in Dubai. Here, it is necessary to know that different factor impacts the calculation of cost. So, the cost varies from one person to the other. Continue reading to know these factors and other important information regarding the procedure!
What Is Food Intolerance?
Food intolerance makes it difficult for you to digest a specific food item. As a result, you get bloating, irritability, and pain. Also, it leads to some chronic diseases. The statistics reveal a rise in the number of people suffering from this issue. Our experts also check if the specific food intolerance is the cause of a disease or there is another cause behind it. We care for you so we do a proper assessment before planning a treatment.
Common Symptoms Of Food Intolerance
You may have the following symptoms if you are a victim of food intolerance.
- Stomach Bloating
- Skin Rashes
- Skin itching
- Tummy pain
Typically, you may get these symptoms after a few hours of eating that particular food item.
How To Test Your Food Intolerance?
Euromed Clinic is providing some tests to know your food intolerance. Usually, a blood test or skin prick test is performed to check the cause. These tests assist to know the specific food that your body cannot digest or accept properly.
Factors Affecting Cost
Various factors are included when it comes to the calculation. Some of the main aspects include the machinery that is used to perform the specific test, the kind of test that your doctor is providing, reputation, reliability, the expertise of your doctor, etc. variation in these factors may reduce or increase the total cost. Our practitioner will check all important factors before providing you the exact quotation.
- Expertise Of Your Doctor – It is necessary to check the expertise of your doctor. Whenever you are going to get a procedure or even a test (just like in the current case), you have to know the set of skills, experience, and certification of your doctor. Prefer to get services from a board-certified doctor. Our doctors are board-certified and they have a beautiful range of skillset.
- Type Of Test – Another factor that includes in the calculation of cost is the type of test that you are going to get.
- Type Of Machinery –It is another important factor that needs to be considered. If your practitioner is using latest machinery then there are the chances to get the best In this way, you will be able to know exactly which food item is creating a problem for you. Here, at Euromed Clinic, we are using the latest machinery to provide you best possible outcomes.
- Reputation And Reliability – It matters a lot when you go for any kind of treatment. You should check the reputation of the clinic from where you are going to get the tests. If the clinic contains a good reputation and reliable among people then there are the chances that you need to pay some extra amount. Hence, in the end, quality matters! Our clinic owes a high-class reputation with top-notch quality of tests and treatments. This is the reason that our patients rely on us.
- Location – Another thing that matters is the location. Dubai is considered as the hub for cosmetic surgeries. It adds up the value and cost of treatments.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have the above-discussed symptoms and you want to get the accurate diagnosis, then you should consult with our doctors. After your examination, we will refer you if there is the requirement to get any test or not. Also, you can discuss the food allergy test cost. Our professional doctors are always here to serve you with their expert services. What are you waiting for when you need our services? You are just a step away from your healthy destination. Your health should be your preference. Taking care of your health helps you to increase your quality of life. We have made it easy for you to schedule a consultation with us. Simply fill the following form and one our correspondents will get back to you. Go ahead, fill the form, and book your appointment now!