IV nutrition therapy, also known as Revitalife Drip, is an IV treatment that supplies essential vitamins and minerals to the body intravenously. The purpose of this treatment is to overcome nutritional deficiencies or promote health. As the name suggests, this treatment involves using an IV line to deliver nutrient-rich solutions directly to the bloodstream. This treatment helps the body fulfill its nutritional requirements without invoking the digestive system.
Your practitioner may also recommend IV nutrition therapy if you cannot get an optimum supply of nutrients through your diet.
Table of Contents
- 1 Are IV infusions good for you?
- 2 IV Nutrient Therapy Benefits
- 3 Types of IV Drips in Euromed
- 4 How much does IV drip cost?
- 5 How much time does an IV therapy session take?
- 6 How often should you do IV therapy?
- 7 IV Nutrient Therapy FAQs
- 8 Get an Appointment
Are IV infusions good for you?
IV nutrition therapy is good for you because it helps hydrate your body and improves your quality of life. This treatment helps overcome the impact of health conditions that affect your digestive tract. Health conditions for which you can get IV nutrition therapy to revitalize health include:
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Colon cancer
These health conditions hamper your body’s ability to absorb vitamins and minerals. IV therapy provides these nutrients directly to your bloodstream, meaning that you can benefit from all those nutrients without overworking an already upset stomach.
IV Nutrient Therapy Benefits
Nutritional infusions deliver numerous health benefits, some of which are listed below.
- Helps you get all the essential nutrients in your system
- It May help reverse some chronic diseases
- May promote better cardiovascular health
- Raises natural energy levels in your body
- Delivers immune system-friendly antioxidants, depending on your choice of IV therapy
- It May help maintain a healthy body weight
- Supplies essential vitamins known to accelerate the wound healing process
- It May help reverse the aging impact
Types of IV Drips in Euromed
IV nutrition therapy administered at EuroMed Clinic Dubai helps you achieve many different health goals. We offer numerous types of IV therapy, each aimed to provide specific health benefits. Here is a brief overview of those types.
- Anti-Stress: IV nutrition therapy that helps reduce stress stimulates the release of neurotransmitters like serotonin and gamma-aminobutyric acid. These are the feel-good neurotransmitters that help reduce anxiety and work stress, promote good sleep, enhance mood, and boost your immune system to make you feel good.
- Energy Boost: This IV drip comes with a cocktail of vitamins, antioxidants, electrolytes, and other fluids that fends off the feeling of low energy and fatigue. Improved energy levels also lead to better focus.
- Skin Brightening and Skin Glowing: Intravenous therapy for glowing skin usually packs antioxidants and other solutions that promote skin hydration. Antioxidants used in this therapy help inhibit the overproduction of melanin, the micro-pigment that gives skin its darker tone.
- Hair Regeneration: This IV therapy contains vitamins and nutrients that promote hair growth. Those nutrients include biotin, vitamin A, vitamin C, selenium, iron, zinc, and silicone.
- Immune Boost: Immune boost drip delivers a powerful combination of essential ingredients known to promote immune system health. The solution used in this therapy mainly consists of minerals, lysine, zinc, and all essential amino acids. The immune-boosting effect of this therapy can assist with the prevention and treatment of several infections and diseases.
- Memory Boost: Brain fog, lack of attention, and other issues characterized by lost focus are generally a result of the deficiency of Glycerophosphocholine (GPC). GPC is a brain chemical that increases acetylcholine levels to improve overall focus. Brain boosting IV therapy contains medications that help increase GPC levels to enhance your memory and help you become attentive to matters at hand.
- Antioxidant: This IV therapy option supplies antioxidants to your bloodstream. These essential elements prevent cell oxidation throughout the body, improving your health and appearance.
- Blood Boost: This therapy improves blood circulation throughout the body, boosting overall health.
- Cardio Support: IV nutrition therapy for cardiac support benefits from various minerals and compounds. Principal ingredients used in this therapy may include potassium, magnesium, arginine, taurine, proline, carnitine, and phosphatidylcholine.
- Diabetic Support: Maintaining the level of blood glucose between 80 mg/dl and 140mg/dl can be a challenging undertaking for some people with diabetes. Such patients can benefit from IV nutrition therapy. This therapy helps overcome issues like hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia to bring the blood glucose levels to the normal range.
- Female Hormonal Balance: Female hormonal balancing with IV nutrition therapy aims to prevent or treat problems such as mood swings, irritability, insomnia, and weight loss.
- Gut Healer: This gut cleanses drip supplies the body with amino acids and other nutrients that assist in overcoming gut problems responsible for nutrients’ malabsorption. Concerns addressed by this therapy include SIBO, IBS, leaky gut syndrome, Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, food allergies, and several other issues.
- Liver Detox: Liver detox IV therapy rids the liver of all the toxins accumulated inside it over time.
How much does IV drip cost?
The average starting price of IV nutritional therapy is 950 AED. Several variables, including the condition being treated and the number of sessions, come into play when determining the final cost of the treatment.
How much time does an IV therapy session take?
A complete session of IV nutrition therapy typically takes 30-45 minutes.
How often should you do IV therapy?
You may need to get IV nutrition therapy every two weeks if your goal is overall wellness. This helps maintain the level of nutrients in your blood.
If you have a health condition for which your physician has prescribed IV nutrition therapy, you may need an infusion every week or as your GP deems necessary.
IV Nutrient Therapy FAQs
Does IV nutrient therapy work?
IV nutrient therapy works for anyone whose stomach or other vital areas of the gut cannot process or absorb nutrients. This therapy can also help with several wellness goals.
Is IV therapy worth the money?
With numerous benefits, IV nutrition therapy is undoubtedly worth your money. The primary benefits of this therapy include:
Improved mental clarity.
A better performing immune system.
Improved defense against viral diseases.
In addition, this treatment can boost collagen production, making your skin firm and youthful.
How long does IV vitamin therapy last?
IV vitamin therapy usually lasts 30-60 minutes. The benefits of this therapy may last three days to two weeks, depending on various factors.
What do IV fluids contain?
IV fluids usually contain small molecules of saline or D5W. These molecules, along with nutrients, reach body tissues to perform the proposed function.
Get an Appointment
Consulting a skilled physician is crucial if you want to get IV nutrition therapy to improve your health and wellness or treat a condition. You can contact EuroMed Clinic Dubai by phone or by filling out the online form below to get an appointment.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Physician Consultant Family Medicine
Dr. Hoda Makkawi has more than 20 years of experience in anti-aging, family, and integrative medicine. She is a DHA-licensed consultant who uses the most advanced treatment techniques, like bio-identical hormone treatments, to help her patients.Read more