IV nutritional therapy is an Intravenous therapy makes it possible to have a controlled dose of minerals, vitamins, electrolytes, and other nutrients placed straight into your bloodstream. This Revitalife drip allows you to feel great and look beautiful than ever before due to its power of multi mineral vitamins. Vitamin cocktails came into existence in 1960 and have become a stable in celebrity lifestyles! So if you want an immediate ‘pick-me-up’ then this is the treatment for you! Vitamin IV drip therapy in Dubai is considered as the best anti-aging aid that also assists you to boost your immunity. It works as an optimal sports performance and as a hydrating agent to provide you fantastic skin. Our digestive system has absorption limitations but this therapy allows you to get 10 times more nutrients that you can get orally.
Who Is The Good Candidate?
This therapy is not for everyone. Before going to get it, you need to know if you are a good candidate for this therapy or not. As a whole, it is considered that anyone can have it due to its general health benefits along with skin-loving benefits.
This therapy assists in;
- Providing cardio support.
- Boosting the level of iron in your body.
- Make a balance in your hormonal system.
- Controls your hair loss.
- Maintains the levels of your stress.
- Provides diabetic support.
- Improves the texture and quality of your hair.
- Improves your immune system.
- Improves your memory.
- Detoxifies your liver.
- Provides an instant glow in your skin.
- Makes your skin youthful.
When you make your first visit to our clinic, you will be asked for the expectations that you have with this procedure. You should explain them properly. Also, you will have to discuss your issues with our expert so that he will be able to formulate the best plan for you. Below is a list that details the essential steps of the treatment.
- A cannula will be applied inside a vein so that IV nutrients can be provided to your body.
- A suitable vein is used
- Your doctor will place a cannula inside a vein to provide access to the IV nutrients.
- For this purpose, a suitable vein is located and with the help of a needle, drip is attached to it.
- Afterward, the IV solution is directly administered into the bloodstream.
- You are required to sit or lie down for a period of 30 to 60 minutes.
This pretty much concludes the procedure. The only pain you’ll experience will be during the insertion of a needle. Hence, no anesthesia is required.
Our Latest Offer
Within a few hours after getting the treatment, you may feel an immediate boost in your energy. Also, you may get the feeling of overall wellness and improvement in your nails and hair after a few days of the procedure. Still, it is necessary for you to follow the instructions that you will get from our doctor. The results may vary from one person to the other due to individual differences. However, the chances of getting outstanding results to become high when you follow the provided instructions. Following are some of the general instructions. Have a look!
- Avoid alcohol consumption or at least 12 to 14 days after your procedure.
- Avoid using any kind of supplements for at least a month after the procedure.
- Take a painkiller or any other required medication through the cannula that is already inserted into the targeted area.
IV nutrient therapy is used for the following purposes.
- Anti-stress – It helps in fighting against stress that is caused due to natural occurring of free radicals. You may get these free radicals from anything even you drink something or simply walk in streets.
- Energy Boost – It serves as an energy booster for those who want to enjoy their work out. The vitamin B included in this drip helps to boost the level of your energy. In addition to it, the procedure assists to metabolize body fat and growth of your muscles.
- Skin brightening and skin glowing – It also brightens your skin and provides it glow because of the properties that it gets from glutathione and vitamin C. These ingredients are helpful in detoxifying your skin and makes it healthy and glowing. If your skin is damaged due to daily sun exposure and pollution or even aging is the reason, you will get benefits from this latest treatment method.
- Hair regeneration (treating hair loss) – This helps in making your hair look healthy, glossy, and fuller. Also, if you are combating hair loss, this procedure will be helpful for you. Essential minerals and vitamins such as zinc and vitamin B are included in it to make your hair growth good and stimulate it.
- Immune Boost – The high dose of minerals and vitamin is included in this drip that helps in boosting your immune system. Vitamin B, magnesium, and ascorbic acid are the main ingredients of this drip.
- Memory Boost – Highly concentrated mineral vitamins are used in this drip that helps in boosting your memory functions. The researches reveal that use of B-12 helps in boosting concentration and memory in people dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Anti-oxidant – Pollution affects your immune system, so this drip helps in making your body clean.
- Blood boost – Your body needs specific minerals to produce red blood cells. This drip helps in iron absorption that helps in making your nervous system healthy and production of red blood cells.
- Cardio support – Are you experiencing cardiovascular issues? IV nutrient therapy is to help you. It includes alpha-lipoic acid that is a protective agent against risk factors of cardiovascular disease. Amino acid is also included in it that promotes better functioning of cardiovascular
- Diabetic support – This drip also helps to maintain your sugar level. The high amount of vitamin B that is the complex concentration of this drip, targets and prevents your peripheral neuropathy linked to DM. Also, it contains vitamin D that is helpful to maintain your metabolic disorders and manage your diabetic issue.
- Female hormonal balance – High level of vitamin, mineral, & magnesium are included in it that deals with infertility, weight management problems, pregnancy, dysmenorrhea (painful periods), and PMS.
- Gut healer – Another benefit is gut healing. Folic acid & glutamine included in this drip helps to heal your leaky gut and digestion. The L-glutamine is necessary to manage GI tract.
- Liver detox – Liver detoxification is required when you need to deal with your oxidative stress. The superantioxidant glutathione is known as the great protector and this is the main component of this drip. It assists in detoxifying your liver and enhance your immune system.
- Fulfills the Requirement of the vitamins – One more benefit is to fulfill the requirement of vitamins in your body. A large number of minerals and vitamins are included in this drip that helps to manage the amount of vitamins in your body.
Schedule A Consultation
It is recommended to schedule a prior consultation with an expert if you want to get the procedure of IV nutrient therapy in Dubai. This consultation session will allow you to discuss your concerns with an expert and get the answers to your queries. An expert opinion, latest discount offers, exact price, etc are the noticeable components of this session. Our expert doctors are always here to serve you with their professional service. Feel free to contact us anytime. Simply fill the following form and book your appointment now!