Are you struggling with T2D and aiming to lose weight while lowering your blood sugar? Try the Mounjaro injection in Dubai. It is effective for individuals who want to lose significant weight while controlling their blood sugar levels.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mounjaro Injection?
- 2 What are the Benefits of Mounjaro Injection?
- 3 Who is the ideal candidate for Mounjaro injections?
- 4 How does Mounjaro injection work?
- 5 How to use Mounjaro injection?
- 6 What are the side effects of Mounjaro injection?
- 7 What is the Price of Mounjaro Injection in Dubai?
- 8 How much weight can I lose with Mounjaro?
- 9 Is Mounjaro the Same as Ozempic Injection?
- 10 Can I get Mounjaro without diabetes?
- 11 What happens if I stop taking Mounjaro?
- 12 Can You Use Mounjaro Instead of Insulin?
- 13 What foods should be avoided while taking Mounjaro?
- 14 Takeaway
What is Mounjaro Injection?
Mounjaro is an injectable medicine used to enhance glucose in adults having Type 2 Diabetes by reducing their body weight. Mounjaro, along with certain exercises and diets prescribed by a qualified Endocrinologist or Diabetologist can yield optimal results. Mounjaro is a single-dose injection that doesn’t require any form of mixing. You can inject it after getting a prescription and proper guidelines from your healthcare provider.
What are the Benefits of Mounjaro Injection?
Mounjaro is a safe and secure treatment. By adhering strictly to your healthcare provider’s guidelines, you can get the following benefits from the treatment:
- Increases insulin production when your blood sugar rises.
- Keep the blood sugar controlled.
- Helps in reducing weight
- Delays the stomach emptying process to enable you to feel full.
Who is the ideal candidate for Mounjaro injections?
Any adult meeting the following criteria can be considered an ideal candidate for Mounjaro injection:
- People with obesity and T2D
- Candidates who can follow a strict diet plan and exercise routine can take Mounjaro injections.
- Sometimes, diabetologists don’t prescribe Mounjaro for people who have/had inflammation of the pancreas.
- People with a realistic approach and expectation from the treatment.
How does Mounjaro injection work?
Mounjaro injection can work by;
- Helping you lose weight by decreasing food intake and making the food stay for a longer period in the digestive tract. This enables you to feel fuller and have less appetite for food.
- Releasing insulin when the glucose level gets high.
- Helping the liver to release only as much glucose as required.
How to use Mounjaro injection?
In the following, we will discuss step by step how to use the Mounjaro injection. Read on;
- Take the Mounjaro injection, remove the little safety cap, and pull it right off.
- Take the locked icon on top and switch it to unlock.
- Make sure you don’t push the purple button right there until you are ready to do the injection because there is no way to reset it.
- When you push the purple button, you can actually hear a click.
- Now, you are ready to inject it in the targeted area. When you first push the purple button, you can hear a click. This means the needle has been activated. Hold it on for 10 seconds.
- When you hear the second click, that means the needle is retracted and the injection is complete.
Note: Mounjaro can be injected into any part of the body with sufficient flesh. It could be thighs, stomachs, or arms. Moreover, the doctors prescribe one dose a week. Therefore, you should not exceed the limit.
What are the side effects of Mounjaro injection?
Mounjaro injection carries two types of side effects: common and rare. Following are some common complications one can face after getting the dose;
- Diminished appetite
In some people, cases of the following rare side effects can also happen;
- Stomach pain
What is the Price of Mounjaro Injection in Dubai?
The cost of Mounjaro injection in Dubai varies from time to time, depending upon the shortage and surplus of the dose in the market.
How much weight can I lose with Mounjaro?
The weight loss and the time it takes depends on the number of Mounjaro injections you have received over the weeks. The minimum time required to lose 5% of your body weight with Mounjaro 5 mg is between 16-20 weeks. Similarly, for Mounjaro 10 and 15 mg, you will need between 12-14 weeks.
Is Mounjaro the Same as Ozempic Injection?
While both Mounjaro and Ozempic injections are suitable for adults with T2D, they have a slight difference in their usage. Mounjaro is particularly more effective in promoting weight loss and reducing blood sugar levels compared to Ozempic. This is because of Tirzepatide, the active ingredient in Mounjaro. On the other hand, Ozempic is associated with fewer side effects compared to Mounjaro.
Can I get Mounjaro without diabetes?
Using Mounjaro without diabetes for the purpose of weight loss is not a standard practice and should only be considered under the guidance of a healthcare provider. You should always consult with a healthcare provider before starting, stopping, or changing any medication regimen.
What happens if I stop taking Mounjaro?
Stopping Mounjaro immediately without consulting with your healthcare provider may result in an increase in blood glucose levels. It is also possible that the weight you lost through injections may be gained again as in the absence of proper diet and exercise, it is hard to maintain the achieved weight loss.
Can You Use Mounjaro Instead of Insulin?
No, Mounjaro injection is not suitable for people with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) and those with diabetic ketoacidosis.
What foods should be avoided while taking Mounjaro?
If you want to get the best possible results from your Mounjaro, ensure to follow the guidelines provided below:
- Carbonated soda drinks
- Soft drinks beverages
- Fried foods
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- High-calorie foods