Intravenous therapies have been used for treating numerous chronic conditions. IV nutrient therapy infuses different supplements, nutrients, and vitamins into the body. These nutrients are chosen depending on the patient’s requirement, and they improve their health. Besides the immune boost therapy, NAD+ IV Therapy Dubai is gaining popularity rapidly as it has numerous benefits and helps treat different conditions.
Table of Contents
What is NAD+ IV Therapy?
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a neurotransmitter and signal molecule which is present in all living cells in the body. This coenzyme exists in two forms:
- NAD+ – active form
- NADH – inactive form
NAD has been used in intravenous therapies for detoxifying the body from chemicals, heavy metals, and addictions. It can also reduce the symptoms of numerous chronic conditions and recently, it has been introduced into anti-aging therapies.
NAD treatment or therapy uses drips or oral supplements to infuse the body with this coenzyme. Usually, drips are preferred because they ensure 100% bioavailability from the signal molecule. As a result, our bodies absorb the most coenzymes and convert them into energy.
Biological Processes Aided by NAD+
NAD+ is an essential coenzyme for the body because it aids numerous biological processes. Some of these biological processes are:
- DNA Protection and Repair
- Gene Expression
- Mitochondrial Function Maintenance
- Calcium Signaling
- Chromosomal Integrity Preservation
- Cellular Energy Extraction from Nutrition
- Epigenetic and Posttranslational Modifications
Anyone can get NAD IV Drip Therapy if they have:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Heart Disease
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Chronic Fatigue
- Memory/Concentration Problems
- Reduced Energy Levels
- Foggy Mind
- Age-Related Illnesses
Healthy individuals, especially athletes, can also benefit from NAD+ IV Therapy. It helps improve performance and speeds up recovery after an injury.
How does NAD+ IV Therapy work?
Given the number of biological processes aided by NAD, it is safe to say that we need it to stay alive. Although our bodies naturally produce it, as we age, the generation of this coenzyme declines. Due to this, we start noticing aging signs and become more prone to age-related diseases. However, with the help of NAD+ IV Therapy, we can supplement this coenzyme in our bodies. This holistic and all-natural therapy helps our bodies fight against illnesses and aging.
NAD+ is also called the helper molecule, because it plays a vital role in different biological processes. Therefore, it is now used to maintain healthy organs and systems. Due to its binding properties with other enzymes in the body, it is considered a crucial coenzyme. When it binds to the enzymes, it activates them, generating molecular reactions in response. As a result, our body keeps functioning correctly.
Generally, patients notice the results immediately. However, in order to get the best and long-lasting results, most experts suggest at least 3-6 sessions.
NAD+ IV Therapy Benefits
NAD Therapy Dubai has numerous benefits such as:
- NAD+ Therapy promotes healthy brain function.
- This therapy improves cognitive function and mental clarity.
- The treatment boosts memory and focus.
- It boosts neurological function and facilitates brain regeneration.
- This IV therapy slows cognitive decline and reverses aging signs.
- The procedure boosts metabolism.
- It reduces the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- It treats chronic fatigue and increases energy levels.
- This therapy reduces pain and improves athletic performance.
- It helps in recovering from addiction and chemical abuse.
- The procedure enhances mood and reduces mood disorders.
- It reduces internal inflammation and helps manage weight.
- It prevents the onset of several age-related illnesses.
Cost of the Treatment
NAD IV Therapy cost is not fixed because several variable factors influence the final price. Some cost-determinants are as follows:
- Severity of the condition
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Doctor’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
Usually, an expert determines the exact treatment cost for each individual during the initial consultation. So, if you want to find out the exact treatment price in your case, please get in touch with an expert.
Consult an Expert
If you want to get NAD+ IV Therapy in Dubai, make sure you go to the best doctor. Euromed® Clinic Center has some of the best doctors offering holistic and family medicine. So, please schedule an appointment with our experts by filling the online form or giving us a call.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Physician Consultant Family Medicine
Dr. Hoda Makkawi has more than 20 years of experience in anti-aging, family, and integrative medicine. She is a DHA-licensed consultant who uses the most advanced treatment techniques, like bio-identical hormone treatments, to help her patients.Read more