The Dental Implants in Dubai is a globally-renowned dental procedure that can enhance the health and appearance of your teeth. In the procedure, an implant is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, side effects, post-op care, pre-op care, financing options and how to book an online consultation free of charge.
What is Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line. This treatment allows the dentist to mount replacement teeth or a bridge into that area. Dental implants are different from the denture. Dental implants are of great benefit to oral health because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth, unlike bridges. Continue reading to find out more.
Results and Benefits
You can get promising results with this treatment, which include:
- The patient will feel comfortable after it.
- The patient’s speech will also be improved.
- The patient will have better eating experience.
- The patient will experience improved self-confidence.
- The patient’s dental appearance will also be enhanced.
The Machine We Use
At the EuroMed Clinic, we always use the latest equipment to perform the treatment of Dental Implants in Dubai. The equipment and surgical instruments are properly cleaned and sterilized before each procedure.
Who is a Candidate?
You are a perfect candidate for this treatment if you fulfill the criteria defined by the doctor. The criteria often include the following;
- You want to treat the problem.
- You are committed to a good oral hygiene.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment.
- You will have to visit the dentist’s office for general check-ups.
- You are healthy enough to undergo a dental extraction or oral surgery.
- You have enough jawbone to hold the implants in place; coupled with a healthy gum.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
It works well for all and it aims to:
- Improve the self-confidence
- Enhance the tooth appearance
- Deliver a better eating experience
- Deliver better speech appearance
Which Technique is Used?
At the EuroMed Clinic, we use the latest and safest techniques to perform all treatments. It is a mildly surgical and invasive treatment performed under local anesthesia.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Preparing for this procedure is not an uphill task. You will have to follow some instructions from the doctor to be on the safer side, which may include:
- Take the prescribed lab tests (if any).
- Take the prescribed medicines (if any).
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
To be on the safe side and get the best possible results and an early recovery, it is advised to follow the guidelines of the doctor, which are likely to include:
- Avoid smoking cigarettes.
- Keep the mouth as clean as possible.
- If the doctor prescribes any medicines, keep taking regularly.
- The pain, bruising, and swelling (if any) will subside in the coming days.
- Use cold drinks only and start eating when the local anesthesia has worn off.
Cost of Dental implants
The cost of Dental implants treatment is not fixed but you can have a price quotation during a no obligation consultation with our expert.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you have lost your teeth, you can get them back by taking the dental implant procedure. Are you interested in Dental Implants in Dubai? Did you know you can get a consultation at the EuroMed Clinic by calling us or filling in the online form now.