The Dental Implants in Dubai is a famous dental procedure that can make the teeth better. An implant is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, side effects, post-op care, pre-op care, financing options and free online consultation.
- What is Dental Implants in Dubai?
- Results and Benefits
- The Machine We Use
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- Which Technique is Used?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Dental implants in Dubai
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
What is Dental Implants in Dubai?
A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line. This treatment allows the dentist to mount replacement teeth or a bridge into that area. The dental implants are different from the denture. Dental implants also benefit general oral health because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges. Please continue reading to know more about it.
Results and Benefits
You can get promising results by taking it. If want to take it, expect the following benefits;
- The patient will feel comfortable after it.
- The patient’s speech will also be improved.
- The patient will have better eating experience.
- The patient will experience improved self-confidence.
- The patient’s dental appearance will also be enhanced.
The Machine We Use
At the EuroMed Clinic, we always use the latest equipment to perform the treatment of Dental Implants in Dubai. The equipment and surgical instruments are properly cleaned and sterilized before each procedure.
Who is a Candidate?
You are a perfect candidate for this treatment if you fulfill the criteria defined by the doctor. The criteria often include the following;
- You want to treat the problem.
- You are committed to a good oral hygiene.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment.
- You will have to visit the dentist’s office for general check-ups.
- You are healthy enough to undergo a dental extraction or oral surgery.
- You have enough jawbone to hold the implants in place; coupled with a healthy gum.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
It works well for all and it aims at the following;
- To improve the self-confidence
- To enhance the tooth appearance
- To deliver a better eating experience
- To deliver better speech appearance
Which Technique is Used?
At the EuroMed Clinic, we use the latest and safest techniques to perform all treatments. It is mildly surgical and invasive treatment performed under local anesthesia. An implant is actually a titanium post. It is surgically placed into the jawbone beneath the gum line. The dental surgeon mounts it or a bridge into the affected areas. The dental implants are different from the denture.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Preparing for this procedure is not an uphill task. You will have to follow some instructions from the doctor to be on the safer side.
- Take the prescribed lab tests (if any).
- Take the prescribed medicines (if any).
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
To be on the safer side, get the best possible results, and to recover early, it is advised to follow the guidelines of the doctor.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes.
- Keep the mouth as clean as possible.
- If the doctor prescribes any medicines, keep taking regularly.
- The pain, bruising, and swelling (if any) will subside in the coming days.
- Use cold drinks only and start eating when the local anesthesia has worn off.
Cost of Dental implants in Dubai
The cost of the treatment is not fixed but you can have an idea about the price in your case by doing some arithmetic. The cost often depends on the expertise of the professional, the location of the clinic, and the nature of the issue. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to know the price of the treatment in your case.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Are you interested in Dental Implants in Dubai? Did you know you can get a free consultation at the EuroMed Clinic? Yes, you can do it just by contacting us right now. Call us or fill the online form now and invest in your future.
Special Discount Offer for You!
You can also get exciting discounts if you book a free online consultation now. So pick the phone, dial our number, book an appointment, and get huge discounts. You can fill the online form as well to do it.