The root canal treatment Dubai is very famous for solving different teeth problems. Continue reading to know root canal or endodontic treatment’s aims, cost, benefits, risks, side effects, recovery, free consultation, and financing options.
What is Root Canal ?
The root canal or endodontic treatment is a famous dental procedure all over the world. It is recommended by the dental surgeons to solve a variety of teeth issues. The root canal cost in Dubai is not very high plus we are offering exciting discounts these days.
Results and Benefits
You can expect the following from the root canal treatment Dubai;
- The tooth infection will end after the treatment.
- The treatment is not long and takes less than an hour.
- Due to the local anesthesia, the patient will feel no pain.
- The patient might have to visit two to three times for this surgery.
- There is no downtime and the patient will easily get back to the routine life.
Who is a Candidate?
You are a perfect candidate for this procedure if you fulfill the criteria provided by the dental surgeon which often includes the following;
- The people who have the gum disease.
- The people who have a fractured tooth.
- The people with infected tooth or teeth can take it.
- The people who have had more than one fillings in the past.
- The people who experience dental pain and swelling due to abscess.
- The people who want to get rid of such issues by making the tooth dead.
What is the Aim of Root Canal Treatment?
The treatment aims at solving the problems faced by the patient. We can achieve the following goals by taking it;
- To cure the tooth’s problem.
- To elevate the pain caused by an infected
- To cure the diseased or infected dental pulp.
- To cleanse and wash the interior of the tooth.
- To seal off the area after the procedure.
Which Technique is Used ?
The treatment is mildly surgical and invasive in nature. It is mostly performed by taking the following steps;
Step 1: The local anesthesia will be administered.
Step 2: The dental dam will be placed after it.
Step 3: The surgeon will drill a hole inside the tooth.
Step 4: The dead tooth pulp will be removed.
Step 5: The canals of the tooth will be disinfected.
Step 6: The canals of the tooth will be shaped.
Step 7: The root canals will be filled with gutta-percha.
Step 8: The remaining tooth holes will be filled.
Step 9: The dental surgeon will prescribe antibiotics.
Step 10: The top of the tooth will be covered with a crown.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The treatment is not very complex and it is quite easy to prepare for it. It is a short procedure that takes less than an hour. Do not forget to clean the teeth before leaving for the clinic. There is no downtime and the minor side effects will subside very soon.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
If you want to get the best possible results and to recover early, you will have to follow the post-operation instructions from the doctor. You may experience some pain in the coming days but it will go gradually. Taking the antibiotics prescribed by the doctor will ensure the early recovery.
Cost of Root Canal Treatment
As a matter of fact, the root canal cost in Dubai is not fixed. Some variable factors enlisted blow make up the total cost of the procedure;
- The nature of the tooth problem.
- The location of the treatment facility.
- The technology being used to correct the issues.
- The qualification and experience of the professional.
At the EuroMed Clinic, we charge a low price to our patients. We offer discounts and financing options as well. The average cost of root canal treatment in Dubai is AED 2,000.
Schedule Your Consultation
The root canal treatment can solve a variety of tooth issues. If you want to get rid of pain, discomfort, and other issues look no further than the Root Canal Treatment. We wanted to provide the complete information about this treatment. If you want to ask any more questions, please feel free to book your consultation by calling us or filling the short online form.