The teeth are important in many respects. We cannot chew the food without teeth. We cannot imagine smiling without the teeth. To avoid a bigger dental problem and disease, dentists recommend routine dental checkups and cleaning. Continue reading to know what it is, what are the benefits, cost, and more.
What is Routine Dental Check Ups and Cleaning?
At the very heart of dental health are good cleaning and regular check-ups. But as well as regular brushing and flossing, it is essential to visit a dentist every six months for a check-up. Some people will need more regular check-ups such as those with diabetes, weak immune systems, and tendencies towards gum disease or cavities.
Results and Benefits
The routine dental checkups and cleaning has the following benefits and results;
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- It has no side effects and downtime.
- It is easy to take and takes short time to finish.
- It keeps the teeth safe from germs.
- It keeps the teeth safe from diseases.
- It keeps the teeth safe from infections.
Who is a Candidate?
All of us need to visit a qualified and experienced dentist to have routine checkups and cleaning. It is necessary, especially, for those who have got teeth issues such as injections and diseases.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The treatment aims at doing the following;
- To meticulously clean the teeth.
- To avoid any possible dental diseases.
- To avoid any possible dental infection.
Which Technique is Used?
Our dentist will examine your teeth and gums, checking for any problems such as signs of tooth decay or gum disease. If all are healthy. the dentist will clean your teeth: no matter how well you clean your teeth at home, a professional clean, scale and polish takes your oral hygiene to a whole new level and will help your teeth and gums to stay healthy between visits.
How to Prepare for the Checkup and Cleaning?
- The patient will have to share the complete medical history.
- Clean your teeth before visiting the dentists for the checkup and cleaning.
- If you have a bigger dental problem, your doctor may ask you to visit again.
How to take Post-Checkup Care?
- It is also good to avoid certain food and drinks.
- Keep the teeth clean to avoid infections and diseases.
- Your dentist will guide you about the things you should be doing to keep the teeth safe.
Cost of Routine Dental Check Ups and Cleaning
The cost of routine dental checkups and cleaning is not fixed here in the UAE and other parts of the world. Actually, the cost depends on different variable factors such as;
- The expertise of the surgeon.
- The nature of the dental issue.
- The treatment facility’s location.
The EuroMed Clinic offers all dental treatments at a reasonable price. Please do not hesitate to contact us to know the exact routine checkups and cleaning cost.