Acne is one of the most common skin concerns that affect a large number of people around the globe. Few individuals may get rid of it when they age, while others may need to face acne for a longer period of time. Whenever acne goes away, it leaves behind the scars which if not removed, normally stay there for rest of the life.
The acne scars created by acne are distressing that alter your cosmetic appearance. Fortunately, these marks are now removable by various surgical and non-surgical methods.
Different patient has different signs and symptoms of acne scars. The principal indication of skin break out scar shows up after sore or blister mends as a change in color or surface. Color changes are for the most part not scars but rather a condition called post-incendiary hyperpigmentation. It ordinarily blurs after some time. On the off chance that skin inflammation sores turn out to be seriously aggravated or loaded with discharge, skin winds up helpless against scarring. Scars may show up as miseries in the skin called set scars and raised imprints called shallow scars.
Numerous options are available to cure acne scars highly depending on their severity and type.
It is an effective treatment for acne scars that wipes out the outer-most layer of the skin giving rise to the new and fresh layer. This procedure also enhances the collagen and elastin production.
Laser Therapy/ CO2
Laser therapy is the most effective acne scar removal treatment. The procedure includes the implying of a high beam microscopic layer on the skin’s surface. This process makes a way for the new surface of the skin by producing a new and healthy layer of the skin.
How to Prepare?
- Maintain a strategic distance from daylight amid the last 10-15 days before treatment
- Your specialist may endorse you some skin care cream/balm.
- Quit utilizing any topical items that have not been endorsed by the specialist
- On the off chance that you have been utilizing Isotretinoin/Accutane to control skin inflammation, at that point sit tight for a half year before experiencing laser treatment
- Have a decent night’s mull over the day preceding treatment
- Try not to apply any cream or salve to the face upon the arrival of treatment
How to Perform?
The topical anesthetic is applied to the whole face 30 to 45 minutes before the strategy
- Numbing cream is expelled from the face before the treatment
- Utilizing a hand-held laser gadget (DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser), the specialist will make laser beam incidents on the focused regions
- The high-force carbon dioxide laser beams make minute gaps of a particular length in the influenced territories
- The specialist continues blazing the laser beams until the point that the whole face is treated.
- Your face will become reddish and a little irritated quickly after the treatment. Ice packs may help calm the uneasiness.
- Try to prevent the treated region from daylight for few days
- Stay hydrated to stay away from any tingling sensations.
- Abstain from touching your face so often.
- Avoid rubbing and scratching the treated areas.
Results and Benefits
Results of laser acne treatment in Dubai are effective and at par with any surgical treatment. The scars are eliminated the time skin heals completely. You may need to undergo few sessions to get the best results of your treatment.
Cost of Laser Acne Scar Treatment
The cost of acne-scar laser treatment depends on the severity of the condition and number of sessions that you undergo.