Acne is one of the most unpleasant skin problems anyone can have. This condition is characterized by the development of inflamed, red spots on their skin that are sometimes filled with pus. Unfortunately, acne problems are not always confined to teenagers. Moreover, unlike teenager acne, adult acne does not resolve itself. Therefore, it is important to treat this skin condition as early as possible, otherwise, it can lead to extreme scarring. Fortunately, Acne Treatment in Dubai is possible as several options are available for eliminating stubborn acne.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Causes Acne?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Pre-Procedure Guidelines
- 5 Treatment Options
- 6 Aftercare
- 7 Results
- 8 Acne treatment before and after
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Side-Effects
- 11 Acne Treatment FAQ’s
- 11.1 Would it be a good idea for me to quit wearing cosmetics on the off chance that I have acne?
- 11.2 Does acne mean I’m not keeping my face sufficiently clean?
- 11.3 For what reason do a few adults have skin inflammation or acne?
- 11.4 Which acne treatment is best for me?
- 11.5 What is the best acne spot treatment for sensitive skin?
- 12 Acne Treatment Cost in Dubai
- 13 Get a FREE Consultation
What Causes Acne?
Skin breakout is principally a hormonal condition driven by male or ‘androgenic’ hormones. These hormones are most active during puberty years. However, that is not the only time when hormonal fluctuations can cause skin breakouts.
Besides hormonal fluctuation, acne also occurs when skin pores become clogged with oil, grease, dirt, dead skin cells, etc. The combination of hormone fluctuations and the presence of microorganisms on the skin causes skin inflammation. If this condition is not treated early, it can lead to scarring, which may require an Acne Scar Treatment.
Basic locales for skin breakout are:
- Upper Arms
Fortunately, we have effective treatment options, such as Laser Acne Treatment Dubai, that help eliminate acne safely and effectively.
Aim of the Treatment
The Acne Treatment Dubai aims to:
- Remove stubborn acne
- Eliminate pimples and lesions non-invasively
- Avoid future skin breakouts
- Prevent acne scars
- Improve overall skin texture
Although Laser Acne Treatment Dubai is not a surgical procedure, patients still need to fulfill a particular candidacy criterion. Generally, anyone is the ideal candidate for this treatment if they:
- Have active acne
- Feel discomfort and pain caused by their acne
- Have skin texture irregularities
- Feel embarrassed by their appearance
- Are losing self-confidence
- Want a permanent solution to acne breakouts
Generally, the practitioner provides their patients with pre-procedural instructions. However, some general guidelines include:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for at least 2 to 3 weeks before the acne treatment.
- Apply sunscreen (prescribed by the dermatologist) to avoid sun damage.
- Start using a dermatologist prescribed skin cream at least 2 to 3 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications for at least seven days before the treatment.
Numerous options are available for Acne Treatment Dubai. Some popular treatment options are:
One of the easiest and most effective acne treatments in Dubai is topical medication. We can use products like creams, ointments, and gels to treat acne. These can be either applied directly to the affected area or mixed with a combination of antibiotics to treat acne.
Chemical peels work by synthetically shedding layers of skin, which in turn removes acne. Nonetheless, chemical peels usually need some help in the form of medication or an Acne Facial Dubai for best results.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Some acne conditions can be challenging to treat with topical treatment. Therefore, we use Laser Acne Treatment Dubai to treat acne and remove acne scars. Although laser therapies can be highly successful for acne scarring, the outcome differs depending on the severity of scars.
At Euromed Clinic, we use the CO2 laser or PICO laser to treat acne. Moreover, the intensity of the treatment will have an impact on the downtime. But generally, patients can expect a downtime of 3 days to 1 week.
Click Here: Laser Acne Treatment Good or Bad?
Some general aftercare instructions following Acne and Pimples Removal Dubai treatment are:
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 10-15 days after the procedure.
- Use sunshade or sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Avoid unnecessarily touching the treated area.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated region until the skin is completely healed.
- Regularly take the prescribed medicines by the doctor.
- In the case of itching and burning sensation in the treated area, moisturize the skin with a prescribed moisturizer.
All the available acne treatments are effective and produce long-lasting results. However, Laser Skin Resurfacing treatment gives immediate results by eliminating acne and acne scars from the skin in 2-3 sessions.
Acne treatment before and after
Acne Treatment Dubai has the following benefits:
- Acne treatments are non-surgical and non-invasive.
- The procedures do not cause any pain or discomfort.
- There is no downtime, and the recovery is instant.
- Candidates can resume their routine right after the procedure.
- It boosts patients’ confidence.
There are no severe side effects of acne treatments. Some temporary side-effects may appear, but they do not last long and subside on their own after some time. For instance, patients may experience slight swelling and redness in the treated areas. Moreover, some patients may even experience bruising and blemishes. However, all these side-effects are temporary and diminish within a week.
Acne Treatment FAQ’s
Would it be a good idea for me to quit wearing cosmetics on the off chance that I have acne?
You don’t need to quit wearing cosmetics inside and out, however, you may take a stab at exchanging brands if you think it is causing acne.
Does acne mean I’m not keeping my face sufficiently clean?
Not really. Truth be told, cleaning too hard at your face can exasperate your skin break out, and utilizing liquor based astringents can dry out the skin. Acne is activated by hormones and keeping in mind that using the cleanser and warm water can here and there help with mellow breakouts.
For what reason do a few adults have skin inflammation or acne?
Acne can likewise be a symptom of specific solutions, for example, anticonvulsants and steroid drugs. A few people may likewise have a hereditary inclination to acne.
Which acne treatment is best for me?
That relies upon numerous elements: your age, regardless of whether you’re male or female, how extreme your skin break out is, and to what extent you’ve had it, among others.
What is the best acne spot treatment for sensitive skin?
Different skin care products and cosmetic treatments are available for treating acne spots. However, the best option for treating acne spots on sensitive skin is Laser Acne Treatment. It is a minimally invasive treatment; therefore, does not harm the skin and effectively treats acne spots.
Acne Treatment Cost in Dubai
The cost of each acne treatment varies from patient to patient. Moreover, several other factors also influence the final price of any cosmetic treatment. The average price range of acne treatments in Dubai is between AED 475 and AED 3500. However, these are only the estimated starting prices, and only the doctor can determine the final cost.
Get a FREE Consultation
At Euromed Clinic, we have different acne treatments available. Moreover, our experts are always available to guide their patients about the most suitable treatments. If you want to get an Acne Treatment in Dubai, Book a FREE consultation with our expert skincare specialists NOW. You can fill the online form or give us a call, and we will get in touch.