Acne is considered as one of the most unsightly skin problems you can have and unfortunately, it is not always the case that it is confined to teenagers. It is necessary to treat this skin condition as early as possible otherwise it can lead to extreme scarring. Different options are available for acne treatment in Dubai. You should go for the best one as per your doctor’s suggestion.
What Causes Acne?
Skin break-out is principally a hormonal condition driven by male or ‘androgenic’ hormones, which regularly wind up dynamic during puberty and teenage years. The combination of hormone fluctuations and the presence of microorganisms on the skin cause skin inflammation. Basic locales for skin break out are the face, chest, bears, and back – the destinations of oil organs.
Numerous treatment procedures are available to correct acne problems.
One of the easiest and most effective acne treatment in Dubai is topical medications. Products such as cream, ointment and gels can be applied either directly to the affected area or mixed with a combination of antibiotics to treat acne.
Chemical peels work by synthetically shedding layers of skin. This has been appeared to diminish acne. Nonetheless, chemical peels usually need some help in the form of medication for best results.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Some acne conditions can be difficult to treat. Certain laser therapies can be extremely successful for acne scarring, but the outcomes can differ depending on the seriousness of scars.
We regularly utilize a CO2 laser or the pico laser to treat acne treatment in Dubai. With respect to downtime, the intensity of the treatment will have an impact on downtime. You ought to expect between 3 days and 1 week of downtime.
How to Prepare?
- Stay away from the sun for 2 to 3 weeks before acne treatment.
- Utilize sunscreen (prescribed by your dermatologist) to stay away from sun’s harm.
- Begin utilizing skin helping cream (endorsed by your dermatologist) 2 to 3 weeks preceding the treatment.
- Quit utilizing blood diminishing meds no less than seven days before treatment.
- Abstain from applying any corrective item upon the arrival of treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 10-15 days after the procedure
- Use sunshade or sunscreen if it is necessary to go out in sun
- Do not touch the treated area so often
- Do not rub and scratch the treated region until the scars are filled
- Properly take the medicines prescribed by your doctor
- If you feel itching and burning sensation in the treated area, try to moisturize your skin with a prescribed moisturizer.
Outcomes of the Acne Treatment
All the available acne treatments are effective and produce long-lasting results. However, the laser skin resurfacing produces immediate results by eliminating the acne scars from the skin in just 2-3 sittings.
You may experience swelling and redness but such side effects will subside within 24 hours. You may experience fine blemishes on the treated area after the pimples have disappeared, but they will diminish within a week.
Click Here: Laser Acne Treatment Good Or Bad?
What are the Advantages CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment for Acne?
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- No downtime and no discomfort
- Individuals can get back to their normal routine right after the procedure
- Very short recovery time
Acne Treatment FAQ’s
Would it be a good idea for me to quit wearing cosmetics on the off chance that I have acne?
You don’t need to quit wearing cosmetics inside and out, however, you may take a stab at exchanging brands if you think it is causing acne.
Does acne mean I’m not keeping my face sufficiently clean?
Not really. Truth be told, cleaning too hard at your face can exasperate your skin break out, and utilizing liquor based astringents can dry out the skin. Acne is activated by hormones and keeping in mind that using the cleanser and warm water can here and there help with mellow breakouts.
For what reason do a few adults have skin inflammation or acne?
Acne can likewise be a symptom of specific solutions, for example, anticonvulsants and steroid drugs. A few people may likewise have a hereditary inclination to acne.
Which acne treatment is best for me?
That relies upon numerous elements: your age, regardless of whether you’re male or female, how extreme your skin break out is, and to what extent you’ve had it, among others.
Book your free consultation now with our expert skin care specialists.