The human skin can develop different abnormalities such as warts and moles. Different skin flaws can cause distress and have a negative impact on body image. In this day and age, we have different options to remove moles and warts. Benign moles may not be a matter of concern health wise but they do make you believe that your body has flaws. Read on to discover what it is like to have an advanced benign mole removal in Dubai because this page discusses how we remove moles, what is the cost, and if there are side effects & benefits.
If you have a benign mole(s) and you want to remove it, this topic is for you.
The most common types of benign moles are listed below:
- Dermal Melanocytic Nevi
- Junctional Melanocytic Nevi
- Compound Melanocytic Nevi
In general, melanocytes (cells made of a pigment called melanin) form most moles. Melanin is important because it gives skin and hair its natural color and protects the body from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Moles are often formed due to sun exposure and dark skin is more like to develop moles when exposed to the sun because dark skin has more melanin. Moles can be congenital or occur anytime throughout the lifetime. They can appear on any area of the face and body.
A person can have the following benefits by trying our mole removal treatment:
- Our treatment makes your skin flawless by removing moles.
- Our treatment improves your body image and boosts confidence.
- A consultation with our experts will confirm if there is something to worry.
If you have benign moles, you can be a good candidate for our benign mole removal:
- A person with benign moles or lesions
- A person who wants to remove moles
- A person who wants to have flawless skin
- A person who wants to know that the mole is not risky
- A person who wants to improve confidence and self-esteem
We only use safe and effective methods to remove moles. However, this treatment may have temporary or minor side effects including but not limited to the following:
- Slight pain, discomfort
- Mild burning sensation
Skin moles are common all over the world and you should not be worried if you have one or more moles. Not all moles are an indication of a bigger issue but getting all of them checked is better. At Euromed Clinic Dubai, we use the following techniques to remove benign moles:
- Laser Treatment
- Cryotherapy (Freezing)
The candidate may have to take care of the following instructions:
- Take prescribed medication and medical tests.
- Discontinue the use of anti-inflammatory medicines.
The patient may have to follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Avoid touching, rubbing, or picking at the treatment site.
- Take prescribed medication and contact the doctor in case of complications.
Though some providers may have a fixed cost for this procedure, we try to set the price after understanding your individual needs.
Feel free to contact us anytime to learn how much you will have to pay.
Is it for You?
Can you remove your benign moles using an advanced treatment?
How much cost do you have to bear to get your mole removed?
Get an answer to these and more questions by directly speaking to an expert.
Consult an Expert
During your appointment with our specialist, you can know your options for mole removal. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you want to schedule an appointment.