Human beings love their hair. Body hair, especially on private parts, is not well-liked by most people, especially women. As a result, most of the time, women keep looking for ways to remove unwanted hair from their bikini areas and underarms. Although shaving, threading, epilating, and waxing have been used for centuries, they are not very effective methods. None of these methods give permanent results, and they can cause excessive pain. Moreover, these methods are highly time-consuming and take a lot of effort. Since women need to remove unwanted hair so often, they needed a more permanent solution, and Bikini Laser Hair Removal solved their problem.
What is Bikini Laser Hair Removal?
Bikini Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is a common technique for removing unwanted hair from the bikini area. The laser used in this treatment is safe and only affects the hair. It does not harm the surrounding skin. After this treatment, the hair follicles in the bikini area become weak and dormant. It makes the existing hair thinner and weaker and stops new hair from growing. As a result, ladies can enjoy their perfect beach body without having to shave or wax again and again.
Aim of the Treatment
Bikini Laser Hair Reduction aims to:
- Remove unwanted hairs from the bikini region
- Make the skin smooth and soft
- Give long-lasting results
- Boost candidate’s confidence and self-esteem
- Save candidate’s time from regular shaving and waxing
Generally, there are no strict criteria for laser hair removal women. Usually, women of any age, skin tone, and skin type can undergo this treatment. However, only an expert can determine the final candidacy of an individual thus make sure to consult one before undergoing this treatment.
Machine We Use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we use the most advanced laser machines for all procedures. We use Candela GentleMax Laser for Bikini Laser Hair Removal.
Laser Hair Removal for Bikini Area is a non-surgical procedure. Therefore, there are no extensive pre-procedure care instructions. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for at least a week before the treatment.
- Avoid sunbaths and sun tanning.
- Do not use artificial tanning products.
- Shave the treatment area a day before the treatment.
The procedure for Bikini and Underarm Laser Hair Removal is the same. It is a quick and safe procedure that causes minimal to no discomfort.
An expert uses an advanced laser machine for directing its laser beams to the treatment area during the procedure. The laser light emitted by the machine is safe for the skin and only targets the hair. As soon as it penetrates the skin, it starts destroying hair follicles. As a result, the hair becomes weaker, and new hair growth is completely stopped.
After Laser Bikini Hair Reduction, candidates should follow some general instructions. Some of these are as follows:
- The skin will become hypersensitive after the treatment, so avoid touching or rubbing it unnecessarily.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a week after the procedure.
- Wear sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Do not wax, shave, tweeze, or thread the treatment area after the treatment.
- Use prescribed medications only to reduce discomfort or swelling.
The Bikini or Pubic Area Hair Removal Laser provides instant results that last a long time. Generally, laser treatment can reduce hair growth by 95%. The skin becomes smooth and hairless in no time.
Laser Hair Removal for Bikini Area Before and After
Bikini Laser Hair Removal has numerous benefits, such as:
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- The procedure has no downtime.
- There are no severe side effects to bikini laser hair removal.
- It saves time and effort of waxing and shaving.
- It saves money spent on regular waxing sessions.
Laser treatment for the bikini area does not cause any severe side effects. However, some temporary side effects may occur, including:
- Skin burns
- Hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation
All these side effects are temporary and subside on their own within a few days.
Cost of Bikini Laser Hair Removal
The Bikini Laser Hair Removal cost is not fixed because it depends on several variable factors. Some general cost-determining factors are as follows:
- Clinic’s location
- Expert’s qualification and expertise
- Skin color and type
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
Consult an Expert
If you are tired of going through the pain of waxing your bikini area, consider Permanent Bikini Laser Hair Removal. It is a non-surgical method for eliminating unwanted hair from private areas.
Before undergoing the procedure, it is better to consult an expert to avoid any complications. You can fill the online form to schedule an online consultation session with our experts.