Many skin problems occur due to an excessive build-up of dead skin cells, making the skin look dull. Several surgical and non-surgical treatments can rejuvenate the skin, but most people prefer non-surgical treatments like chemical peels. Chemical skin peels can effectively treat different skin problems, making the skin smoother, healthier, and plumper. If you want to restore and rejuvenate your skin without undergoing an invasive procedure, get chemical peels in Dubai.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a chemical peel?
- 2 Types of Chemical Peels
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Chemical Peels We Offer
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Cost of the Treatment
- 8 Chemical Peels FAQ’s
- 9 Consult an Expert
What is a chemical peel?
Chemical peels are a skin resurfacing and rejuvenation procedure used for improving skin texture. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove wrinkles, spots, and scars. It uses a chemical solution to treat several skin problems, including:
Different chemical peels are available, each using various chemicals and fruit acids. After the consultation, an expert will determine which peel will suit each candidate the best.
Types of Chemical Peels
Chemical peels are of three different types, depending on their intensity:
- Superficial Peels – these are light peels, removing only the uppermost layer of the skin.
- Medium Peels – these are slightly harsher in chemical concentration and target the upper and middle skin layer.
- Deep Peels – these peels target the middle and bottom layers of the skin as they have the harshest concentration.
You are an ideal candidate for chemical peels in Dubai if you have:
- Fair skin with light hair
- Dark skin
- Minimal wrinkles
- Large pores
- Dry or oily skin
- Acne or acne scars
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Saggy and dull skin
Please remember, chemical peels cannot treat severe skin problems. In such cases, candidates may need a facelift, skin resurfacing, or cosmetic surgery.
Also Read: Right Chemical Peel For Your Skin
Chemical Peels We Offer
At Euromed Clinic Center, we offer different types of chemical peels. However, our expert dermatologists will finalize the peel that suits each individual, depending on a number of factors.
Currently, we offer the following chemical peels:
The treatment may differ for each candidate, depending on the type of peel selected. However, each chemical peeling treatment follows the same steps:
- The skin area being treated is made oil-free using a special medical degreaser.
- The dermatologist then applies the selected chemical substance to the skin.
- It will remain on the skin for about 4-6 minutes.
- Then, the dermatologist will remove the solution from the face.
- Most patients feel a gentle stinging, but it is brief and generally dies down after a couple of minutes.
Candidates must follow some pre-procedure instructions before going for chemical peeling, such as:
- Avoid sun exposure as much as you can because sunburnt skin is harder to treat with a chemical peel.
- Avoid the use of depilatories for 3-4 weeks before the treatment.
- Talk to your doctor if you have any medical history.
- Stop taking medication 2-3 days before the procedure.
Post-procedure instructions vary for each candidate, but some general guidelines are as follows:
- Use prescribed medications regularly.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Eat healthily and stay hydrated.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for a few days.
- Wash your skin gently after 24 hours of the treatment.
- Use prescribed painkillers for any discomfort.
- Try to keep your skin safe from the sun or use a sun mask.
Chemical peeling in Dubai has numerous benefits, such as:
- The procedure is non-surgical.
- It is a minimally invasive treatment.
- It reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and scars.
- Chemical peels can get rid of dead skin cells.
- It rejuvenates and resurfaces the skin.
Cost of the Treatment
Various cost-determining factors influence the final price of a chemical peeling treatment, including:
- Severity of the skin condition
- Type of chemical peel
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s location and reputation
Although the price is not fixed, the average starting price of chemical peels at Euromed Clinic Center is 475 AED.
Chemical Peels FAQ’s
Is Chemical Peel Enhance Skin Appearance?
The chemical peel is a procedure used to enhance the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the upper layer. As a result, a new and fresh skin layer emerges, enhancing the facial appearance.
How should I prep my skin before the chemical peel?
Candidates should prepare their skin by washing it twice a day. They should apply a moisturizer several times a day and also use sunscreen. Preparing the skin before the method will enable the skin to peel more uniformly, reducing the risk of complications, like uneven skin tone. It will also improve the healing process after the peel.
What is the recovery time for a chemical peel?
The recovery time of a chemical peel depends on its type. Some patients start experiencing the results right after the procedure, but others take longer for the skin to heal entirely. But generally, the final results start showing in 2-3 weeks after the treatment.
What results should I expect?
The chemical peel results depend on the peel that you get. A superficial peel only mildly reduces aging signs and skin damage. Medium peels are more potent in reducing the symptoms of sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles. However, a deep peel significantly fixes the skin, removes wrinkles, and the effects are significant.
Is the treatment painful?
Candidates may experience mild tingling of the skin; however, it is very short-lived, and once the peel is removed, it will stop.
Consult an Expert
Euromed Clinic Center offers the best and result-oriented chemical skin peels in Dubai for its valuable clients. To know more about the treatment and its results, this is the best time to reach out to us by booking a free consultation. Our expert dermatologists will examine your problem and offer the best possible solution.