CoolSculpting – otherwise known as the fat freezing technique – is a popular fat reduction treatment. This FDA-approved treatment helps improve body contours without any surgeries. Generally, CoolSculpting in Dubai is a safe, quick, and effective procedure. This procedure is sought-after for enhancing body contours without surgery. Moreover, this procedure helps anyone get their desired body shape in no time. As a result, the candidate gets a significant boost in his/her confidence. It also improves a candidate’s overall physical appearance and makes them look beautiful.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting or cryolipolysis treatment is a popular treatment that permanently removes stubborn fat deposits from the body. Moreover, it removes excess skin from the body. As the name suggests, it uses a cooling technique to freeze the fat cells at a specific temperature. This particular temperature targets fat pockets as well as excess skin to destroy them. These destroyed cells leave the body via its lymphatic system. As a result, the body is sculpted into the desired shape.
Aim of the Treatment
CoolSculpting in Dubai aims to:
- Sculpt the body
- Enhance body contours
- Remove excessive fat deposits
- Reduce extra skin
- Improve physical appearance
- Boost self-confidence
While CoolSculpting is effective for removing unwanted fat cells from the entire body, it works exceptionally well in the following areas:
- Love handles
- Inner and outer thighs
- Bra line
Anyone can be the ideal candidate for Fat Freezing Treatment. Generally, the following people are well-suited for this treatment:
- People with excessive fat deposits on their bodies
- Individuals older than 18 years
- Those who do not have any severe medical condition
- People with weight closer to their ideal weight
- Candidates should not be obese
- People with visible fat bulges
- Those who want to get rid of stubborn fat without surgery
- Candidates with sufficient skin laxity
Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin, before the procedure.
- Refrain from other body sculpting treatments for at least two months before CoolSculpting.
- Stay hydrated and get enough sleep before the procedure.
During the Fat Freezing procedure, an expert practitioner uses a specialized handheld device for the treatment. He/she applies the applicator to the treatment area. The device generates a controlled cooling effect, which targets the stubborn fat deposits on the body. As a result, these fat deposits are removed without harming the surrounding areas. After the treatment completes, he/she will gently massage the treatment area to reduce any swelling or pulling effects.
After CoolSculpting, generally, the practitioner provides candidates with some post-procedure instructions. These instructions vary for each candidate. However, some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Wear loose-fitting clothes for at least a week after the procedure.
- Candidates should start minimal movement immediately after the treatment to avoid inflammation.
- Avoid heavy workouts and exercise.
- Stay hydrated.
- Only take the prescribed medications (if any).
- Immediately consult your practitioner if anything unusual happens after the procedure.
Recovery and Results
Generally, the recovery period is minimal, and candidates can easily manage with aftercare instructions. Moreover, there are no permanent side effects of this treatment. In case of any persistent side effects, take prescribed medications or consult an expert.
The results of fat freezing are not immediate, but they are worthwhile. Generally, results start appearing after at least two weeks. However, in some cases, results can take up to 3-4 months before becoming noticeable. It depends on the severity of the condition as well as the practitioner’s expertise. Moreover, the results keep improving over the next few months after the treatment.
CoolSculpting offers natural-looking and long-lasting results within a single session. It permanently destroys fat cells. However, there are chances that new fat cells may form.
CoolSculpting in Dubai offers multiple benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- The treatment is safe and quick.
- It is non-surgical & minimally invasive treatment.
- The procedure does not require anesthesia.
- It destroys unwanted fat deposits without harming surrounding tissues.
- This fat reduction procedure has minimal to no recovery period or downtime.
- The procedure is virtually painless.
- It can remove fat from almost the entire body.
- It does not leave any scars or marks after the procedure.
- CoolSculpting can also help remove cellulite from the body.
- It improves body contours.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of CoolSculpting is not fixed because it depends on
numerous variable factors. Some cost-determining factors of this treatment
- Treatment area size
- Quantity of fat to be removed
- Number of sessions
- Tools and techniques used
- Clinic’s location and reputation
- Practitioner’s expertise
Generally, the cost of Fat Freezing in Dubai is reasonable. However, only an expert can determine the exact cost for each individual. So, consult an expert if you want to know the price of this treatment in your case.
Consult an Expert
Unlike other fat reduction procedures, CoolSculpting offers immediate and natural-looking results. Moreover, the results are permanent, which means the destroyed fat cells won’t return. Most candidates prefer it over other fat removal treatments because it does not leave scars.
Since it offers excellent results, you should consider Fat Freezing in Dubai if you want a non-invasive fat removal treatment. We offer this treatment at Euromed Clinic Center at a reasonable rate. Moreover, our expert practitioners guide patients about each cosmetic treatment beforehand during the initial consultation. So, please schedule an appointment by filling out the online form or giving us a call. You can also visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.