If you want a treatment that offers multiple benefits such as softening lines, tightening skin and improving scars, pores, skin tone and texture all at once, then you need to discover DermaPen.
How does it work?
DermaPen has a unique spring-loaded needle tip that is equipped with fine, vibrating needles that pierce the skin at a predetermined speed and depth, which results in enhanced collagen and elastin rejuvenation. Using DermaPen in conjunction with topical ingredients allows them to be absorbed 100 to 1,000 times more effectively ensuring optimum skin rejuvenation – and best of all, with this treatment, there is little damage to the epidermis.
Is it painful?
A topical anesthetic is applied prior to treatment, making DermaPen a completely painless experience.
How many sessions are required?
After one session, benefits can be immediately seen. For best results, a course of treatments may be recommended. Ask your therapist for further details.
Candidacy for the procedure
People who are looking to correct some skin problems such as facial lines, scars and skin pigmentation are ideal candidates for the DermaPen treatment.
DermaPen helps in:
- Reducing pores
- Uneven skin tone correction
- Acne and traumatic scars reduction
- Correcting Fine lines and wrinkles
- Addressing dull skin
- Aging skin problems
- Sun-damaged skin recovery
- Minimizing Sensitive skin problems
There are tremendous advantages associated with the DermaPen procedure. Few of them are listed as:
- It provokes the collagen production
- Helps in series of skin issues, from wrinkles and scars to aging and sun-damaged skins.
- Almost no downtime
- Less treatment duration
- Suitable for all skin types
- Safe treatment
- Almost no discomfort
What to expect?
The DermaPen treatment is wonderfully effective for all skin types. If you want to rejuvenate your skin with the DermaPen procedure, there are several things to expect toward the fulfillment of the treatment.
- It is normal to face redness of the skin immediately after the procedure.
- The skin may feel rough for a few days post-treatment.
- There might be few tiny marks of needle visible on the skin. But they will fade away with the passage of time.
- You may experience a pin-point bleeding.
- Use only instructed medications for one week prior to the treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure and sun tanning for 15 days before the procedure.
- If you are unable to avoid sun exposure, try to use sunscreen or sunshade.
- Avoid Dermal Fillers and Botox for at least 1 week prior to treatment
- Talk to your doctor if you have any medical history.
- After the treatment, you will need to take extra care to completely avoid exposure to the sun.
- Halt your routine exercise for a few weeks.
- Avoid applying makeup for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- The skin may remain rough and tight for 2-3 days post-treatment.
- Use prescribed skincare products regularly.
What is DermaPen?
A micro-needling pen that is used to correct all the skin problems such as wrinkles, acne scars, pigmentation and saggy skin problems.
How does a DermaPen work?
This micro-needling pen helps to stimulate the collagen production in the skin and natural growth factors in order to rejuvenate the skin.
What skin concerns can be treated with DermaPen?
DermaPen can be used to treat:
• Aged and drooping skin
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Vertical lip lines
• Skin fixing and revival
• Enlarged Pores
• Fresh extend marks
• Acne scarring
• Uneven skin surface
How many treatments are required for rejuvenation, scarring, and stretch marks?
4-8 treatments are required for best results.
How should I prepare my skin before having a DermaPen treatment?
You will have a consultation with an expert therapist at Euromed Clinic Center Dubai prior to treatment. The therapist will instruct you how to prepare for the treatment for best results. All you need to do is to follow the given instructions.
Is the treatment safe?
Yes. DermaPen clinical medications may just be performed by an affirmed and qualified DermaPen specialist. All needle cartridges are single-utilize and sterile.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Are you interested in DermaPen skin rejuvenation in Dubai? Did you know you can get a free consultation at the EuroMed Clinic? Yes, you can do it just by contacting us right now. Call us or fill the online form now and invest in your future.