Different facial treatments are available for treating various skin conditions. But if you are looking for a good all-in-one skin booster, look no further than DMK Dubai. This facial is not like an ordinary facial treatment; instead, it addresses various skin concerns at the same time. It works by stimulating the body’s natural healing processes to tone and tighten the skin. It also detoxes the face and restores oxygen levels.
Table of Contents
What is DMK Enzyme Therapy Facial?
Enzymes are found in the human body, where they work with certain minerals to regulate health. They are responsible for the formation of a natural antioxidant system in the body. This system is dedicated to fighting corrosive free radicals. The transfer-messenger enzymes can remove toxins and dead protein from the epidermis using a reverse osmosis process.
The DMK Enzyme Facial in Dubai is a unique treatment using the body’s natural processes for skin rejuvenation. It uses specific products that penetrate the skin’s deeper layers, additionally, a single treatment session can deliver significant skin toning and tightening results.
Aim of the Treatment
DMK Enzyme Therapy aims to:
- Make the skin appear plump and radiant
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Remove dead skin cells
- Increase cellular activity to improve the skin’s health
- Give a lift to the sagging skin
- Tighten the facial and neck skin
- Improve oxygenation in the skin
- Provide essential nutrients to the skin
- Reduce skin redness
- Prevent acne breakouts
- Detoxify the skin
DMK Enzyme Facial is non-surgical and non-invasive; therefore, anyone can get this facial. However, individuals with the following skin conditions are the ideal candidates:
- Loose and sagging skin
- Age spots
- Dull and lifeless skin
- Blemishes and freckles
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Uneven skin tone and texture
How does DMK Enzyme Facial work?
DMK skincare Dubai is an effective facial treatment. The enzyme mask plays a vital role in this treatment. This mask works on three different body systems, including:
- Facial muscles
- Blood vessels of the skin
- Lymphatic system
The primary purpose of this mask is to enhance skin function by increasing oxygenation, circulation, and lymphatic drainage. Technically, this technique can also be called reverse osmosis because it:
- triggers collagen production
- flushes through the cells
- clears toxins and free radicals
The DMK Enzyme Facial creates a futuristic and incredible Plasmatic Effect. During this process, the blood vessels and capillaries form a pattern on the treatment site. It happens due to the flow of freshly oxygenated blood from the skin. Generally, the plasmatic effect and dilated capillaries cause this fresh blood flow.
During the facial, the practitioner applies the enzyme mask to the candidate’s face and leaves it for about 45 minutes. At this time, the mask hydrolyzes dead skin cells in the tissues. In the end, we can have firm and younger-looking skin, free of toxins and impurities.
The step-by-step procedure of DMK Enzyme Therapy is as follows:
- The practitioner prepares a specialized enzyme mask.
- He/she cleanses the facial and neck skin.
- Then, he/she carefully applies the prepared mask to the face and neck.
- After 45 minutes have passed, he/she removes the mask.
- He/she cleans the treated area using a dry towel after removing the mask.
- In some cases, the practitioner may apply special serums to the treated area to conclude the treatment.
Generally, candidates do not need to follow a strict aftercare routine because this treatment is non-surgical. However, in some cases, the practitioner may instruct them to follow post-procedure guidelines.
Some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Do not engage in heavy workouts and exercise for at least 3 weeks.
- Avoid going out in the sun unnecessarily for at least 3 to 4 days after the treatment.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen if you have to go out.
- Only take the prescribed medications (if any).
Recovery and Results
DMK Enzyme Facial in Dubai yields noticeable changes in the appearance of the facial and neck skin. The treatment area skin turns red, but it will return to its usual form within ten to fifteen minutes. Generally, there are no severe side effects. Moreover, the candidate can resume their daily routine immediately, but with a noticeably improved face.
If you want skin tightening and remove toxins, you should contact us now and book your appointment.
DMK Dubai can provide many benefits to the skin. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- This facial exercise tightens and tones the facial muscles, due to which the skin becomes smoother, tighter, and firmer.
- It is an effective and safe treatment that takes a short time to finish.
- There is no downtime, and one session yields terrific results.
- This facial therapy offers instant results like a facelift.
- It removes acne and acne scars.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation, freckles, and blemishes.
- Candidates can use DMK facial as an anti-aging treatment.
- It stimulates natural collagen and elastin production.
Cost of the Treatment
DMK Enzyme Therapy cost is not fixed due to several factors. Generally, several variable factors are responsible for determining the treatment cost. Some of these factors are as follows:
- Skin tone and type
- Nature and severity of the skin problem
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
Since only an expert can determine the final cost of DMK Enzyme Therapy in Dubai, you should consult an expert if you want to know the exact price in your case.
Consult an Expert
Euromed Clinic Center is the right choice if you want to have DMK Enzyme Therapy in Dubai. This treatment helps improve the skin tone and texture instantly without causing any harm. Moreover, it offers instantly visible results.
To learn more about this facial therapy, please feel free to visit us for consultation. Moreover, please schedule your appointment by filling the online form, and do not hesitate to call us. To start a quick chat, please use our chatbox.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more