Pigment and tattoo removal have become one of the most common treatment in aesthetic clinics, and the enlighten Pico Genesis is the proven industry leader for the removal of pigmented lesions and tattoos. This is the first device ever that came in the marked with both features of picosecond and nanosecond pulse durations along with the ideal blend of parameters. It includes the correct spot sizes, accurate energy levels, and correct wavelengths to address the undesired ink and pigment on your skin in an effective way.
The Pico genesis introduces the aesthetic laser that returns balance, radiance, and clearance to your skin. It helps you to look at your best and provides natural results.
What Is Pico Genesis?
The Pico Genesis utilizes the latest approach to treat the pigmentation problems and to provide skin revitalization. The benefits of two effective wavelengths are availed through this machine. The remodeling of the upper dermis is performed and photo mechanical disruption, non-thermal, and intense disruption are made to get the benefits. As a result, the machine provides you rejuvenated complexion in fewer sessions as compared to any traditional method.
What Is PICO Genesis FX?
Pico Genesis FX is the entirely latest technology that enlightens the targeted area beyond pigment and tattoo removal. It effectively and safely addresses unwanted pigmentation, wrinkles, and acne scars on all kinds of skin types. Originally, the machine has developed for tattoo removal, but with the advancement in it, now it serves as the best treatment choice for most conditions. These conditions include building collagen level, reducing hyperpigmentation, and enhancing the skin tone. Best of all, the treatment comes with almost no downtime.
What Is Pico Genesis Used to Treat?
This treatment is recommended for all types of skin. Usually, it is used to treat;
- Spots on your skin (brown, black, and white)
- Age Spots
- Tattoo removal
- Pigmented Lesions
- Sun damage
Are You A Candidate?
Before making any decision about the treatment, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. It will allow you to know which kind of results you can expect. You are a good candidate if you want to:
- Achieve an even skin tone.
- Restore a more youthful skin.
- Get rid of the age spots, sun spots, and pigmentation.
- Brighten your skin
- Remove your tattoo.
What Can Be Treated?
Following problems can be treated with Pico Genesis and Pico Genesis FX technology.
- Pigmented lesions – The latest laser serves as the most effective and faster choice for pigmented lesions. It enables the removal of benign pigmented spots, melasma, sun spots, and freckles. You will get the results just within a few sessions. The procedure is ideal to treat hands, face, and other areas of the body having pigmentation.
- Tattoo removal – The latest laser also works to remove the tattoo. It works by performing the shorter and longer pulse durations and enables to remove a tattoo from our body. No matter, what skin type you have, it works on all. It works in the fewer sessions to remove the tattoo
- Skin revitalization and resurfacing – Another treatment you can get is skin resurfacing and revitalization. The laser is perfect for you if you have a busy routine and you want to combat the aging signs. It provides you the fair complexion and smooth skin.By using two highly effective wavelengths, it revitalizes the upper dermis of your skin without any damage.
What Can You Expect?
You may expect;
- Less/no downtime
- Non-invasive cosmetic procedure
- Optimal results in less than 2 sessions
- No pain
Benefits of Pico Genesis
Benefits of the treatment include;
- Minimally invasive procedure
- No downtime
- Fast recovery
- Short session duration
- Fewer sessions are required to get optimal results
- Minimal/no side-effects
- You look younger than your actual age
- You get rejuvenated, clear, and smooth skin with fair complexion
- Suitable for all skin types
- Capability to be used on face and the body parts that are difficult to treat
The results of this treatment are amazing. It provides instant results with almost no downtime.
Schedule A Consultation
Experts always recommend scheduling a consultation before making any decision. It will allow you to clear your queries and make a right decision. Just fill the following form and book your appointment now! Good luck!