A fabulous treatment for skin rejuvenation, the Evo laser offers multiple benefits such as shrinking pores, reducing sebum production, stimulating collagen remodelling, as well as fracturing the melanin that causes uneven pigmentation. Post-treatment, skin is healthier, firmer, and tighter; while the new even skin tone means skin looks more youthful.
How does it work?
The Evo uses unique two-step thermal rejuvenation process. And unlike rival treatments, the laser can even remove unwanted coloured tattoos thanks to its state-of-the-art photo-acoustical technology. Best of all, the Evo causes no peripheral skin damage.
How To Perform
You will be having a pre-op meeting with your dermatologist who will guide you about all the precautions that you need to take in consideration before the procedure. The surgeon will ask you to avoid aspirin intake, tobacco products, alcohol consumption and skin tanning products.
- Keep the treated areas covered as per surgeon’s instruction
- Take your first dose of medicines if instructed
- On the first night after the surgery, keep your head slightly elevated while sleeping
- To avoid irritation to the eye, a lubricant can be used as prescribed.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure
- Avoid showering with hot water
- Keep your skin moist
- Continue applying the ointment if needed.
- Use non-irritating skin products
- Apply mineral makeup, if needed.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
Is it painful?
Certain patients may find the treatment uncomfortable.
How many sessions are required?
For best results a course of treatments may be recommended.