Our bodies can develop stubborn fat deposits over the years. While exercise and a healthy diet can help reduce accumulated fats, they cannot eliminate stubborn fat pockets. Fat Dissolving Injections Dubai offers a more permanent and effective solution to dissolve localized fat deposits. These injections target those fat pockets that are unresponsive to diet and exercise. Since these are non-surgical treatments, they do not cause any scarring or post-surgery marks. These injections are gaining popularity among those who want to get rid of stubborn fats on different body parts in a non-invasive manner.
Aim of the Treatment
Fat Reduction Injections aim to:
- Dissolve stubborn fat deposits
- Restore body contours
- Tighten loose and sagging skin
- Provide youthful body shape
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
You are an ideal candidate for Fat Dissolving Injections on the Stomach and other body parts, if you:
- Have mild to severe fat deposits on any body part
- Want to eliminate stubborn fat deposits
- Have fat deposits unresponsive to diet and exercise
- Need a non-surgical alternative to surgical fat removal
- Have elastic and firm muscles
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a stable average weight
- Are not obese
- Are in a good physical and psychological condition
- Do not have any severe diseases
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment
Fat Melting Injections are non-surgical, but candidates need to prepare their bodies for the procedure. Therefore, the practitioner provides some instructions. While these instructions vary for each candidate depending on their particular requirements, some general guidelines are as follows:
- Keep your skin safe from harmful UV rays by applying sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications, such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory drugs for at least 2-3 weeks before the treatment.
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water and other fluids.
- Keep your face clean and makeup-free when going for treatment.
There are different types of Fat Dissolving Injections in Dubai. Euromed Clinic Center offers the following injections:
1. Aqualyx™ Injections
Sometimes diet and exercise do not affect localized fat deposits. In such cases, fat dissolving injections like Aqualyx™ injections can help. Aqualyx™ injections are medicated injections that help eliminate stubborn fat pockets on different body parts, especially the abdomen and chin. During the treatment, an expert injects the specialized cocktail into the fat bulges. As a result, the mixture burns the fat cells and restores shapely contours.
2. Kybella® Injections
Kybella® injections are an FDA-approved injectable treatment. These injections are commonly used for eliminating excess fat from under the chin. During the treatment, an expert injects Deoxycholic acid into the chin to target fat cells in the double chin. The acid targets fat cells and dissolve them, which ultimately leave the body through the lymphatic system. These injections do not cause scarring or severe pain and only take a short time to complete. As a result of these injections, the facial contours improve, and the double chin disappears.
3. Adipose Lipolysis Injections
Adipose Lipolysis Injections are commonly known as lipolysis injections. These cosmetic injectables also eliminate stubborn fat deposits from the chin, arms, thighs, knees, abdomen, ankles, etc. During the treatment, an expert injects a mixture of sodium deoxycholate (SDC) and phosphatidylcholine (PPC) into the target area. This mixture effectively removes submental fats present in the treatment area.
After getting Fat Dissolving Injections, candidates need to care for the treatment area to avoid complications and achieve optimum results. Although post-procedure instructions vary from patient to patient, some general aftercare guidelines are as follows:
- In case of swelling, use cold compresses to minimize discomfort.
- Start moving the treatment area after a few hours to avoid blood or fat clotting.
- Do not engage in any strenuous activities such as jogging, swimming, and heavy workouts.
- Only use prescribed medications in case of pain or discomfort.
Recovery and Results
The recovery period after Fat Dissolving Injections on Abdomen and other body parts is not extensive. Generally, candidates can resume their routine activities immediately after the procedure. However, most experts suggest resting for a few hours to let the skin adjust. In most cases, the skin becomes completely fine within 3-5 days.
Although side effects are not common, some candidates may experience swelling, pain, or bruising on the injection site. However, these side effects are temporary and do not last for more than a day.
Usually, candidates start noticing results within two weeks after the procedure. However, this duration may vary depending on the candidate’s skin condition and desired results.
Fat Reduction Injections have numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- These injections are non-invasive and non-surgical.
- Generally, there is no severe pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- There are no permanent side effects of this procedure.
- It effectively removes stubborn fat pockets that are unresponsive to diet and exercise.
- The recovery period is not extensive.
- The treatment is affordable.
Fat Dissolving Injections Price
The price of Fat-Melting Injections is not fixed because numerous variable factors influence it. Some cost-determining factors for these injections are as follows:
- Treatment area size
- Amount of fat
- Type of injections
- Practitioner’s expertise and qualification
- Clinic’s location and reputation
- Desired results
Although the price of these injections is not fixed, the average starting price of Fat Dissolving Injections is 15000 AED.
Consult an Expert
If you are tired of exercising to remove stubborn fat deposits and want to improve your body contours, consider Fat Dissolving Injections in Dubai. At Euromed Clinic Center, you can get this treatment at a reasonable cost. Get in touch with our experts for an initial consultation to learn more about this treatment. Moreover, you can ask them any questions that you may have. So, call us or visit our clinic to schedule an appointment. You can also fill our online form to book an appointment with our experts.