Most people desire a contoured body. Exercise and a healthy diet are everyday lifestyles and they do not always give the desired results thus more people are seeking other solutions such as surgical or non-surgical fat reduction treatments. Although many people undergo liposuction – a surgical option – for fat reduction Dubai, some people prefer non-surgical options, like CoolSculpting. Non-surgical fat reduction treatments are generally safe and less invasive.
Table of Contents
- 1 Treatable Areas
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Machines We Use
- 5 Treatment Techniques
- 6 Pre-Procedure Care
- 7 Post-Procedure Care
- 8 Recovery and Results
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Side Effects
- 11 Fat Reduction Dubai Cost
- 12 Consult an Expert
A Fat Burning Treatment is suitable for treating the following body parts:
- Flanks or love handles
Aim of the Treatment
A non-surgical Fat Removal Treatment aims to:
- Improve the fatty layer’s metabolism
- Shrink fat’s size
- Provide a non-invasive solution to men and women
- Restore sharp body contours
- Treat all skin types and tones
- Boost self-confidence and self-esteem
Although non-surgical Fat Reduction Dubai is a non-invasive treatment, individuals need to determine their candidacy. Generally, an expert determines whether someone is the right candidate for the treatment or not. However, some general pre-requisites are as follows:
- Individuals should have localized fat deposits on one or more body parts.
- They must have tried more straightforward fat reduction methods, such as exercise and dieting.
- An ideal candidate must not be obese and have a stable weight.
- Their skin must be elastic and firm.
- They must keep realistic expectations from the procedure.
Machines We Use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we use the latest machines for Laser Fat Reduction, including OGM Eximia and OGM Pollogen Legend.
Several techniques are used for non-surgical Fat Reduction in Dubai, including the following:
As the name says, this treatment uses injections for fat removal. These injections contain a mixture of different ingredients such as minerals, enzymes, and medicines. When a doctor injects this mixture into a body part with excess fat, it breaks the fat tissues into absorbable glycerol and free fatty acids.
In this technique, radiofrequency waves are used to break down stubborn fat deposits. As a result of this therapy, collagen production increases which improves the skin tone and elasticity. Moreover, it makes the skin supple and smooth.
● Fat Removal without Liposuction
This technique uses injections and ultrasonic waves to burn excess fat and remove it from the different body parts. It is most suited to those stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to any other method.
The latest and most innovative technology for removing stubborn fat deposits is Fat Freezing Dubai. It is also known as CoolSculpting. In this technique, fat is removed by freezing when fat cells are exposed to extremely low temperatures. When fat cells freeze, they break down and leave the body naturally.
Some pre-procedure instructions for Fat Reduction are as follows:
- Do not use any blood-thinners for at least 14 days before the procedure.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Get enough sleep the night before the procedure.
- Wear loose clothing when going for the treatment.
Although there is no extensive post-procedure care, candidates should be careful a few days after the treatment. Some general aftercare instructions for Fat Removal Treatment are as follows:
- Do not engage in strenuous activities like heavy lifting, running, swimming, etc., for about 7-14 days.
- In case of swelling, use cold compresses.
- Only use the prescribed medicines for recovery.
Recovery and Results
Fat Burning Treatment is non-invasive and non-surgical; therefore, the recovery period is generally short. Moreover, if candidates follow aftercare instructions, this time can be relatively uneventful. Typically, candidates can resume their routine immediately after the treatment. The results will appear depending on the chosen technique. But all fat removal treatments provide natural-looking and long-lasting results.
Non-surgical Fat Removal Treatment has several benefits. Some of these are given below:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure.
- The recovery is quick and uneventful.
- The treatment does not have severe side effects.
- Any pain or discomfort can be avoided with anesthesia during the treatment.
- The treatment is affordable compared to liposuction.
- There is no risk of complications or side effects.
A Fat Reduction Treatment does not have any severe or permanent side effects. However, some temporary side effects may occur, such as:
- Burning sensation
Fat Reduction Dubai Cost
Since different techniques are used for fat reduction, it is difficult to determine the exact treatment cost. Besides the type of technique used, other variable factors also influence the final price, including:
- Treatment area size
- Amount of fat
- Doctor’s expertise and qualification
- Clinic’s location and reputation
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
Therefore, only an expert can determine the exact cost for each individual. Generally, the average starting Fat Reduction cost in Dubai is 2000 AED per session.
Consult an Expert
A Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Treatment is ideal for those who want a non-invasive solution for their stubborn fat deposits. It helps remove unwanted excess fat without surgery. If you want to undergo a fat removal procedure, it is better to consult an expert so he/she can determine the best treatment for you. We have a team of board-certified experts who can guide you. So, schedule an appointment by filling the online form or give us a call. You can also visit us at Euromed Clinic Center, and our staff representatives will guide you further.