The revolutionary non-surgical procedures offer patients the chance to experience facial rejuvenation without any negative impacts of surgery. Fotona 4D Facelift is a specialist treatment that works effectively against aging signs, such as sagging or wrinkling skin. It also combats any physical signs of aging. Besides facelift, we can also use the Fotona 4D technology to plump up lips’ volume and restore lip contour.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Fotona 4D Facelift?
- 2 Candidacy Criteria
- 3 Pre-Procedure Care
- 4 How does it work?
- 5 What to expect?
- 6 Post-Procedure Care
- 7 Recovery and Results
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Fotona 4D Price
- 10 Fotona 4d Facelift FAQs
- 11 Consult an Expert
What is Fotona 4D Facelift?
The Laser Fotona 4D is a non-surgical procedure that addresses the following aging signs:
- Fine lines
- Skin laxity
- Volume loss
- Uneven skin tone and texture
The procedure is quick and effective, and it only takes about 30-45 minutes to complete. Generally, the results become visible after one session. However, some candidates may need more than one session for optimum results.
This safe treatment features advanced scientific technology, that also works alongside the skin’s natural defenses to provide immediate and long-lasting results. In about an hour, the instantaneous results achieved are truly jaw-dropping.
Moreover, since it is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure, it is virtually pain-free. However, if a candidate feels pain, additional precautions, like topical anesthesia or numbing creams, can be taken.
Some skin conditions that make you the best candidate for Fotona 4D Dubai are as follows:
- Aging signs
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Loss of facial or lip volume
- Acne scars
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Refrain from sunbathing and sun tanning for at least 14 days before the treatment.
- Do not wear any cream, lotion, or makeup on the day of the treatment.
- Discuss any allergies or severe medical conditions with the practitioner beforehand.
How does it work?
The two wavelengths of Fotona 4D Facelift work together to enable four different modes of lifting procedure. These four modes are discussed in detail below:
- Smooth® mode treats the inner cheeks and lips with a non-ablative infrared light. As a result, it restores and enhances natural collagen.
- The Frac3® mode is suitable for lifting and restoring the jowl and outer cheek areas.
- The Piano® mode is a safe and controlled deep tissue heating. It will restore collagen and stimulate elasticity in the deep tissue of the skin.
- The SupErficial™ mode is a light facial peel that will leave the facial surface looking smooth and revitalized.
What to expect?
- The 4D Laser Lift will fix and expand volume and versatility in the skin tissues of the lower and mid-confront.
- This procedure will improve lines around the mouth, lips, nasolabial folds, puppet lines, lip volume, and oral commissures.
- The quickness of the results depends on the severity of the skin problem.
- It offers the best results for individuals with mild to moderate skin laxity.
- For patients with extreme laxity, atrophic skin, and severe collagen loss, a customized individual approach with a different treatment may be required.
- The Fotona 4D Facelift is nearly a pain-free facial treatment with no recovery time.
- Candidates can continue their daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- Each treatment takes around 45 minutes.
It is recommended to properly follow the dermatologist’s instructions regarding aftercare of the 4D Fotona Laser Facelift. However, some general instructions to follow in order to get the maximum results are as follows:
- Take enough rest during the first week after the surgery.
- Sleep with your head elevated a bit.
- Do not use force to do, push, or lift anything.
- Stay active as it is beneficial for blood circulation.
- Avoid any heavy activity like sports activities for a few weeks.
- Halt your social life for a few days.
Recovery and Results
Generally, there is no downtime after the treatment, and candidates can resume their routine activities immediately. Besides, there are no severe side effects of the treatment. Some candidates can experience swelling or redness that subsides within a day or so. In case of persistent swelling, candidates may need social downtime for a day.
The results of Laser Fotona 4D become immediately visible. However, some effects may take time to appear. Generally, the results are long-lasting and may keep improving for 5-6 months. After this, candidates need a follow-up session to maintain results.
Fotona 4D Dubai is a beneficial treatment. Generally, it offers some of the following benefits:
- The treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- It reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- This procedure restores fibroblasts in the dermal layer of the skin.
- As a result of this treatment, pigmentation reduces.
- It also treats sun damage and sunspots.
- The procedure improves skin laxity.
- It tightens the facial skin and gives it a lifted look.
- It reduces nasolabial folds and lines around the mouth.
- This treatment is also beneficial for treating acne scars.
Fotona 4D Price
The price of the Fotona 4D Facelift is not fixed because it depends on several variable factors. Some standard cost-determining factors are as follows:
- The severity of the skin problem
- Number of sessions
- Clinic’s location
- Clinic’s reputation
- Dermatologist’s expertise and qualification
Generally, an expert determines the exact cost of the treatment. So, consult an expert if you are interested in knowing the price in your case.
Fotona 4d Facelift FAQs
How long will Fotona 4D Laser Facelift take to notice the results?
It is possible that few patients may see some immediate results. However, the normal results of the treatment appear after 2-3 months.
To get the best results earlier, you need to follow the instructions given by your surgeon.
Does the Fotona 4D Laser Facelift treatment hurt?
No, there is no pain associated with this treatment, whereas, there may be a mild pinching and warming sensation.
Will my skin peel?
Yes, there may be a mild peeling of your skin.
What happens during the session?
At times your skin pro will lead an intensive conference and fix test 24 hours before your first treatment. This is to test skin appropriateness if all is well a treatment design will start. A topical desensitizing cream can be connected to guarantee comfort, however, this isn’t vital.
How soon after the Fotona 4D Laser Facelift treatment can I wear makeup?
After 24 hours or as prescribed by the surgeon.
Consult an Expert
Are you confused about the treatment and want to know more about the benefits and possible outcomes of the treatment? Then, this is the best time to reach out to us by booking online consultation. Our expert dermatologists will examine your problem and propose the best possible solution for you. So, fill the online form, give us a call, or visit our clinic. You can also use our chatbox for a quick query, and our staff representatives will respond as soon as possible.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more