The revolutionary non-surgical procedure offers patients the chance to experience facial rejuvenation without any of the negative impacts of surgery. The specialist treatment works effectively against any signs of sagging or wrinkling, and will combat any physical sign of aging! The treatment can also be used to plump up your lips ‘volume and restore the lip contour area.
How does it work?
Fotona’s two wavelengths work together to enable four different modes of lifting procedure:
- The unique Smooth® mode, the inner cheeks and lips are treated with a non-ablative infrared light that will restore and enhance the natural collagen.
- The Frac3® mode works to lift and restore the outer cheek and jowl areas.
- The Piano® mode is a safe and controlled deep tissue heating that will restore collagen, and stimulate elasticity in the deep tissue of the skin.
- The SupErficial™ mode is a light facial peel that will leave the surface of the face looking smooth and revitalized.
Candidacy for the Procedure
Few conditions that make you the best candidate for the procedure are:
- Anyone who wants to minimize or delay the signs of aging.
- Anyone who wants to overcome sagging and wrinkling
- Even the ones who are willing to better their lips
- One with acne scars
Is it painful?
Extra precautions are taken to make the treatment completely pain-free.
What to expect?
- It is normal that the 4D Laser Lift will bring about fixing and expanding volume and versatility in the more profound skin and tissues of the lower and mid-confront.
- Lines around the mouth and lips, nasolabial folds, puppet lines, lip volume, and oral commissures will all enhance as a result of the 4D Laser Lift arrangement.
- The permeability of quick outcomes is needy upon your skin compose and condition of your collagen level.
- The best result can be normal for individuals who have gentle to direct facial laxity.
- For patients with more extreme laxity, atrophic skin, and serious collagen misfortune, an individual approach with some change of the system is required.
- The Fotona 4D facelift is nearly a pain-free facial treatment.
- There is no recovery time and you can continue your daily activities immediately after treatment.
- There may be mild redness and swelling for a day or two.
- Each Fotona 4D non-surgical facelift treatment takes around 90 minutes.
How many sessions are required?
This safe and pain-free treatment features advanced scientific technology, which also works alongside the skin’s natural defences to provide a result, which is immediate and long-lasting. In just one hour, the instantaneous results achieved are truly jaw-dropping
Post Op care
It is recommended to properly follow the instructions given by your doctor regarding aftercare of the 4D Fotona Laser facelift. However, there are few recommendations that you need to follow in order to get the maximum results out of the treatment.
- Take enough rest the first week after the surgery
- Sleep with your head elevated a bit
- Do not use force to do, push or lift anything.
- Stay active as it is good for blood circulation
- Avoid any heavy activity like sports activities for a few weeks
- Halt your social life for a few days
If you are still confused about the treatment and want to know more about the benefits, and possible outcomes of the treatment. Then this is the best time to reach out to us by booking a free consultation. Our expert Dermatologist will examine your problem and will propose the best possible solution for you.