The revolutionary non-surgical procedure offers patients the chance to experience facial rejuvenation without any of the negative impacts of surgery. The specialist treatment works effectively against any signs of sagging or wrinkling, and will combat any physical sign of aging! The treatment can also be used to plump up your lips ‘volume and restore the lip contour area.
How does it work?
Fotona’s two wavelengths work together to enable four different modes of lifting procedure:
- The unique Smooth® mode, the inner cheeks, and lips are treated with a non-ablative infrared light that will restore and enhance the natural collagen.
- The Frac3® mode works to lift and restore the outer cheek and jowl areas.
- The Piano® mode is a safe and controlled deep tissue heating that will restore collagen, and stimulate elasticity in the deep tissue of the skin.
- The SupErficial™ mode is a light facial peel that will leave the surface of the face looking smooth and revitalized.
Candidacy for the Procedure
Few conditions that make you the best candidate for the procedure are:
- Anyone who wants to minimize or delay the signs of aging.
- Anyone who wants to overcome sagging and wrinkling
- Even the ones who are willing to better their lips
- One with acne scars
Is it painful?
Extra precautions are taken to make the treatment completely pain-free.
What to expect?
- It is normal that the 4D Laser Lift will bring about fixing and expanding volume and versatility in the more profound skin and tissues of the lower and mid-confront.
- Lines around the mouth and lips, nasolabial folds, puppet lines, lip volume, and oral commissures will all enhance as a result of the 4D Laser Lift arrangement.
- The permeability of quick outcomes is needy upon your skin compose and condition of your collagen level.
- The best result can be normal for individuals who have gentle to direct facial laxity.
- For patients with more extreme laxity, atrophic skin, and serious collagen misfortune, an individual approach with some change of the system is required.
- The Fotona Twinlight or Fotona 4D facelift is nearly a pain-free facial treatment.
- There is no recovery time and you can continue your daily activities immediately after treatment.
- There may be mild redness and swelling for a day or two.
- Each Fotona 4D non-surgical facelift treatment takes around 45 minutes.
How many sessions are required?
This safe and pain-free treatment features advanced scientific technology, which also works alongside the skin’s natural defenses to provide a result, which is immediate and long-lasting. In just one hour, the instantaneous results achieved are truly jaw-dropping
Post Op care
It is recommended to properly follow the instructions given by your doctor regarding aftercare of the 4D Fotona Laser facelift. However, there are few recommendations that you need to follow in order to get the maximum results out of the treatment.
- Take enough rest the first week after the surgery
- Sleep with your head elevated a bit
- Do not use force to do, push or lift anything.
- Stay active as it is good for blood circulation
- Avoid any heavy activity like sports activities for a few weeks
- Halt your social life for a few days
Fotona 4d Facelift FAQ’s
How long will Fotona 4D Laser Facelift take to notice the results?
It is possible that few patients may see some immediate results. However, the normal results of the treatment appear after 2-3 months.
To get the best results earlier, you need to follow the instructions given by your surgeon.
Does the Fotona 4D Laser Facelift treatment hurt?
No, there is no pain associated with this treatment, whereas, there may be a mild pinching and warming sensation.
Will my skin peel?
Yes, there may be a mild peeling of your skin.
What happens during the session?
At times your skin pro will lead an intensive conference and fix test 24 hours before your first treatment. This is to test skin appropriateness if all is well a treatment design will start. A topical desensitizing cream can be connected to guarantee comfort, however, this isn’t vital.
How soon after the Fotona 4D Laser Facelift treatment can I wear makeup?
After 24 hours or as prescribed by the surgeon.
If you are still confused about the treatment and want to know more about the benefits, and possible outcomes of the treatment. Then this is the best time to reach out to us by booking a free consultation. Our expert Dermatologist will examine your problem and will propose the best possible solution for you.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Aesthetic and Family Medicine Consultant Dr. Ben is a highly trained and internationally experienced and ethical Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physician. He is a Board-Certified and a Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM). He is a member of the prestigious Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine. He is skilled at minimally invasive aesthetic procedures to restore and rejuvenate the face and body. His aesthetic goal is to obtain natural and elegant results for women and men, using the latest techniques from Europe, Australasia, and North America. He is very experienced in: Chemical peels Muscle-relaxing…Read more
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi is a highly experienced dermatologist, a pioneer in the use of advanced laser treatments in Pakistan, and a doctorate in medicine. Dr. Abbasi has garnered a distinct reputation as a celebrity dermatologist and aesthetic skin specialist. She brings prestige with her name and is sought by those who do not settle for less. Her techniques are revolutionary in anti-aging treatments. She is the most sought-after doctor for her artistically performed Botox and Filler procedures. Moreover, she is also known for coining the term, DFA Signature Liquid Face Sculpting. Dr. Abbasi has been…Read more
With more than 20 years of experience in aesthetic medicine, Lola has carved a reputation as one of the best laser therapists and anti-aging experts in the Middle East and Europe. After completing a six-year doctorate as an Obstetrician-Gynecologist at Almaty, Kazakhstan State Medical University, Lola’s interest turned to aesthetic medicine, which led to her pursuing more studies in this area at the prestigious “Education Centre Elida” in Moscow. With her medical degree and her qualifications in aesthetics, Lola decided to gain more training in mass cosmetics and skincare treatments; undertaking courses in Paris, New…Read more
Dalya Sager is a licensed skin laser specialist. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, Dalya comes with a wealth of clinical expertise. A licensed skin laser specialist and former owner of a successful skin health clinic in the UK. She began her career after the completion of both a BSc In Human Genetics at UCL and MSc in Medical Biochemistry, working in laboratories of London hospitals and well respected and pioneering research institution before transitioning into the dermatology division an established pharmaceutical company where her interest in skin began. In…Read more
Joyce Ann Mendoza is a very capable and accomplished laser skin therapist. She is known for her remarkable skill with the latest laser tech and other modern clinical procedures. Joyce started her professional career as a licensed nurse in the Philippines. She practiced nursing for many years but never did settle for that. After moving to the UAE, she fell in love with Cosmetology as she was always passionate about body aesthetic procedures. After completing her laser competence course from the Institute of Medical Aesthetics Mendoza started off as a laser therapist. In no time…Read more