Fractional laser is one of the most effective and latest trends in skin resurfacing treatments. Fractional laser CO2 has the capability of resolving numerous skin concerns bringing out the new, smooth layer of skin.
Fractional laser, when combined with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), has a higher impact on correcting common skin issues including, acne and surgical scars, pores, sagging skin and some other skin concerns.
It is for every individual who wants to overcome his/her skin issues and desires rejuvenated skin. Here are the conditions that make you an ideal candidate to undergo the fractional laser and PRP therapy in Dubai.
- You have a genuine desire to rejuvenate your skin
- You are fed-up trying other skin resurfacing treatments that have yielded little or no result
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment
- Scars (acne, surgical)
- Oil Glands
- Expanded oil organs
- Scarce differences or shallow wrinkles around the eyes, mouth or on the temple
- Sun harmed skin
- Liver spots
- Stained appearance
- Skin laxity and surface
- Dark colored spots
Preparing for the Procedure
- You will need a consultation to assess whether this treatment is a good fit for you.
- Since this treatment can conceivably trigger breakouts in vulnerable patients, make sure to inform your specialist in the event that you are inclined to fever rankles or mouth blisters—you may require antiviral pharmaceutical to start the day preceding.
- Your specialist may need you stop consuming alcohol, stop smoking and abstain from the use of any blood thinning medications.
- The therapist may advise you to stop waxing and utilizing abrasive scrubs
How Does it Work?
Fractional lasers work by focusing on the harmed skin tissues in a fractionated technique – in little minute sections, leaving the skin around every segment in place, to help quick healing. As the skin recuperates, collagen and elastin generation is fortified, bringing about smooth and revived skin. Fractional Lasers have various restorative applications, however, they are most generally used to dispense with facial wrinkles and smooth out skin inflammation scars and level out skin tone by treating pigmentation and age spots.
There is no doubt about the effectiveness of the fractional laser, but sometimes the treatment may introduce side effects. Most specialists, in order to avoid these tiny side effects, uses a PRP (Platelet Rich Plasmas) in combination with fractional lasers to minimize the risks and difficulties.
This mix of Fractional Laser and PRP gives better outcomes when contrasted with utilizing fractional lasers independently. Platelet Rich Plasma is rich in development factors, which work by empowering grown-up foundational microorganisms in harmed tissues.
- Utilize chilly packs to ease any post-procedural uneasiness, redness slight swelling (which is very uncommon)
- Entirely abstain from presenting treated territories to daylight
- Wear a decent quality, recommended sunscreen during daytime
- Scabs may frame in the treated zones. Abstain from picking or scratching a scab
- Stay hydrated
Fractional laser and PRP therapy Dubai produce more valuable outcomes than fractional lasers individually. You may need to undergo 5-6 sittings to get the best result.
- The combination enhances the natural production of collagen and elastin
- Introduction of PRP dramatically reduces the downtime
- It improves volume and texture of the skin
- The growth factors in PRP enhances the new skin growth
- Produces the natural outcomes
If you are looking to rejuvenate your skin by saying goodbye to all the skin concerns, try the best fractional laser and PRP therapy in Dubai at Euromed. The Euromed Clinic Center Dubai invites you to have a consultation with a board certified expert to get to know about your skin concerns and possible remedies for them. Reach out to us by just filling an online form or by contacting us at the given number.